Create Account

S72 PT #4: They're Going Somewhere With This, Aren't They
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 01:56 PM by Zerg.)

Please pick ONE prompt to write about. Do not mix and match prompts. Identify the prompt you are using in your submission - Copying and pasting the prompt will deduct from your word count so if you do this make sure YOUR submission is 150+ words excluding the prompt.

Please note that the "Story Mode" tag does NOT mean that you must make some overarching plot or tie your tasks together to receive TPE. You are also NOT committed to one prompt chain - feel free to hop between them from week to week!

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE - Shoe On The Other Appendage

Written Task: While the hyperintelligent mice are being cleaned off the boards with a kitchen scraper, the coaches of the mouse team pull you aside and, in squeaky voices vaguely reminiscent of sped-up recordings, tell you you're almost ready. Ignoring your questions, they ask you to take the ice with your team in a friendly match against some robots. They assure you the robots are not capable of lethal force and that the corporeal forms of their battered comrades were "disposable anyway", so no need to worry about anything as childish as revenge. How does your player's presence with your alien team change the team's dynamic? Will you be a player coach, or trust the alien you're replacing on the ice to take bench duties for this game?

Graphic option: Draw your player helping clean up after the carnage of the mouse game.

PLAYER PROMPT - All for one...

Written Task: Now, you and your team all need to get together to prank the daylights out of your biggest rival. What do you do? Who do you do it to? Who specifically do you target and why?

Graphic option: deface the logo of your team's biggest rival with graffiti or other amusing defilement. Keep it SWF! Submissions that break this rule will not be graded.

You will receive 3 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

All responses are due on Monday, August 28th at 11:59 PST. NOTE: IF YOU SUBMIT/EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE YOU WILL RECEIVE REDUCED/NO TPE.

Affiliate claims from either PBE or ISFL or WSLB or SSL are accepted; link directly to your post and note if your username is different there.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. The graders reserve the right to determine malicious intent, after discussion with me. You will not be warned.

This task is for SHL players and send downs only. If your player is S73 or S74, that's not you.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

PT Pass

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

PT Pass

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Code:
Written Task: Now, you and your team all need to get together to prank the daylights out of your biggest rival. What do you do? Who do you do it to? Who specifically do you target and why?

I would say for this season, the Texas  Renegades have been our biggest rival because they always seem to have our number when we go up against them. There are a few people over on TEX that I would like to get some sweet revenge on. A few of the members have important roles in the SHL community. 

First, we would go after @bbjygm Hodor since he manages the PT reminders on Discord and is the SHL fantasy head, we will hack into his computer and delete the script he runs to use the PT reminders and change my fantasy team to have all the best players at the end of the regular season (I'm definitely not in 8th place currently for fantasy this season). This will teach him a lesson when winning games against Chicago.

Next, we would go after @downer Chris Valentine since he has been one of the main developers for the new update portal that is supposed to launch in a few weeks. A "sudden" glitch in the system would cause the delay of the launch which would cause a lot of stress and turmoil I'm sure of.

We are likely to face TEX in the 1st round of the playoffs so if these key members of the TEX organization have other things to worry about, we should have the advantage in our series. 

(228 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 02:21 PM by PremierBromanov.)

promt 2
A fuzzy image lay before Kane's conscious mind, even as mental images vied for control of his attention. A muffled sound. Then, awareness. It was a voice

"Kane? Kane?"

Snapped into reality, Kane focused on the screen once more. The video coach demanded something with his eyes. What was it?

"Huh?"

"Are you paying attention?"

"Oh, yes of course. Please continue"

The video coach returned to the screen just as Kane returned to what some might unironically call a mind palace. It was the pranks. He was losing sleep over it. He didn't fret so much about what the prank should be. Obviously, he thought, it should include an incendiary device of some kind, maybe boobytrapping the lockers with an IED. Maybe murder their prized horses, ruin their reputation at the golf club That much was clear to Kane. But there was one question playing on repeat in his mind, day and night: Who the hell are my biggest rivals?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

ISFL affiliate

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

ISFL PT

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE - Shoe On The Other Appendage

Now, not for one second do I believe that these robots aren't capable of lethal force. Nor do I believe that they aren't out for revenge. In fact, I relish the opportunity. No way they could program a hockey playing robot that can hang with me. I will annihilate these machines, proving once and for all that a hockey player's ability comes from his soul, which is a new belief I've just discovered and am putting to the test. I am for sure going to be a player coach, and I am also telling them that if a coach plays it doesn't use up a roster spot so that I can just have an extra dressed skater. Robots aren't built to hang in hockey. We've all seen the AI in NHL video games. Hockey is the most random sport on our planet (and probably the aliens' as well) and no robot is going to be able to be programmed with the game sense that I have to predict horrific puck bounces and unreasonably garbage calls by the referees, WHICH WILL NOT BE ROBOTS. Another stipulation, is I'm still relying on the garbage tier reffing by simple minded officials. I'm gonna be spraying water on these droids, snowing the goalie, wedging my stick into robot crevices. These things are gonna wish they'd never been built.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 04:13 PM by WildfireMicro. Edited 1 time in total.)

PLAYER PROMPT

When the Baltimore Platoon headed to Boston to take on the New England Wolfpack, all the players in the Platoon save for Sir Devoir got a bit drunk and decided to prank the Wolfpack. A lot of those ideas would get them in major trouble if they got caught though, so Sir Devoir remembered that he knew a few ghost Pokemon around Boston and came up with an idea. The Wolfpack GM @luke was looking through team tape when the screen suddenly turned to static and showed a ghostly visage of a Haunter and a Gengar. Before he could turn off the screen, his remote was taken by a Misdreavus and he had to chase them down.

By the time Luke was able to get the remote back and head back to the team meeting room, he saw that the screen now read "TRASHPACK" in big bold letters. Luke suspected that the Platoon had something to do with it, but unfortunately had no evidence and it's very hard to arrest ghost Pokemon.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Chicago is likely our biggest rival since the Specters see them so often in the playoffs. With our team already doing so horrible I don’t feel bad about getting bad karma by prancing them.

We won’t be targeting one specific player but are going to be messing with the team as a whole. After they come in and kick our asses the next time we play them, we are going to tamper with their ride to airport. Their transport bus is going to be put up on blocks with the tires all removed. Unfortunately, they still had enough time to get to the airport so our initial prank didn’t go quite as planned but when they landed and noticed none of their gear made it with them, that’s when our prank within the prank really kicked in.

We had their bags transferred into another bus parked in front of their bus. Then they had bags full of football gear loaded onto the plane with them. This caused them to have to forfeit their next game and take an L.

Player (graphic) prompt

Vik would go more for an upgrade rather than defacing a rival logo.

[Image: PENUP_20230821_142931.png]

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

PT Pass

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

Pt pass

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Playing against robots makes it a completely different game and I don’t think a human among aliens makes much of a difference. I think the alien capabilities against robots and their ability to take more punishment with their strength will surely make them better at playing against them.

That being said, putting myself behind the bench to coach them is probably the best case scenario and gives us the best chance to win the game. They have the tools, but they just don’t know the game that well. With me behind the bench taking all the knowledge I’ve gained from many years of playing hockey should mean a relatively easy win. I know they’re robots, but these aliens can shoot, and they can shoot hard. If the robots get in the way, I’m sure there’s going to be some damage done to their circuit boards.

The only other fear is if I impart too much knowledge to these aliens then it could be bad news for my human peers and if we ever get challenged to a game against them. But we’ll deal with that if the time comes.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]