Create Account

S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands

I've always been very fond of the Texas Renegades branding and color scheme. I really like the shades of grey and black look I suppose. The logo with the incorporated hockey sticks is a really nice touch as well.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

After taking a quick glance at each logo, Los Angeles and Philadelphia definitely stand out to me as the two best. They both have a lot of style and unique identity.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I like the Winnipeg logo. Just a sweet bear, with the constellation in behind it, super cool. Plus with no name or anything its like a secret club where if you know, you know.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

I'm partial to the Seattle branding because while I didn't create it or anything, I did make a video to showcase the new team/brand! But if I had to choose just one team, the Aurora brand is very clean.

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

For me, I’d have to go with Baltimore for sure, looks great and excellent colour scheme definitely takes the cake on this decision. Although all other teams are great to, Baltimore is the best

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

I actually really like the colors of the Baracuda. I think the pink and blue is such a nice scheme that I have to say that they are the ones that I would give the nod to.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

I think the Atlanta inferno have some of the best branding in the simulation hockey league. Love the red, love the fire, love the phoenix. It is all great

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

I really like Toronto's rebrand/redesign. I think they did a really good job updating it to be one of the slicker brands of the league. (Obviously Philly is the best, but I can't pick them, per the rules).

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Hands down the team that is not Edmonton Blizzard with the best (second place) branding are the New Orleans Specters, that purple just hits differently, and the spooky phantom along with the fleur-de-lis is just *chefs kiss*.

39 words

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

SFP. I'm a huge sucker for purple with purple and orange being my favorite combo, and the SFP branding is right on the cups of that so it's hard not to love

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Tough call here. I believe every team has a ton of positives and negatives to them. Arguably the best third jersey in the league goes to the Specters. I love the Mardi gras jester hat and jersey. Tampa Bay has the best overall jersey but the logo is a bit of a sore spot for myself. I think as an overall branding the team that really nails it best would be the Seattle Argonauts. I love the nautical theme for Seattle, I love the jersey, and both logo and side patch look amazing and stand out on both home and away jerseys. Overall, this is the best in the league…next to the Pride.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Well you said SHL and not SMJHL so I ca not pick Colorado (who doesn't like dinosaurs?!?). So I'm going to go with Manhattan for this one. Just a logo with no text > logo with text.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Personally, I will forever mourn the loss of the Portland Admirals branding. The yellow and black, the ship-themed iconography, and the beautiful color rivalry between them and the old Seattle Riot branding. Nothing like it since.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I think the team with the best branding is the Tampa Bay Barracuda. I think they have the best logo, it’s a great representation of the team name and I like that they use colors that we don’t often see used by hockey teams.

44 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I really love the branding of the now relocated Portland Admirals. I was a huge fan of the black and yellow color scheme and liked the logo and the name a lot.