Create Account

S74 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank You

Thank you to @Aephino and @trashae for drafting me and bringing me into Detroit. I couldn't have asked for a better landing spot. Thank you to my Falcons teammates as well. Now let's finish business in the finals. 

Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2024, 03:50 PM by ElMerchanto.)

accidental post ignore

[Image: 6bdkPCS.png]

I am really grateful for all the players, coaches and support staff I got to meet and develop connections with this season. There are so many great people in the Malamutes organization!

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

I would like to thank the St. Louis Scarecrows for selecting me fourth overall. I am really enjoying the organization, from top to bottom. The Scarecrows have a great history, and I am excited to be a part of it.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I'd like to give a shoutout to the vancouver organization for drafting me and helping to show me the ropes of the league and sim.

Tbh I have nothing to say about individual users I haven't already said before. I have much love for @karey and trips and my Buffabros and my Blizzybuddies. I do however wanna say that Toronto and Newfoundland have great LRs that I don't spend enough time in and of course I love my Raps and my QCC fam too. Evok is bae, Wally is amazing. Honestly I don't think I have a negative thing to say about anyone in the league, I haven't met a bad person yet.

It's been a ton of fun since I joined the league, and I've enjoyed all my interactions with the members of this community. I have to give a special shoutout to my Elk teammates, especially esteemed GM Reno, for welcoming me and being supportive of my horrific graphic attempts (and Mary's even more horrific hockey play). Can't wait for next season!

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

Much love to my incredibly supportive and genuine friends, who make my life better both within and outside of the sim league world. You know who you are.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

I would like to thank whoever made the SHL Player Portal for making updating not make me want to pull all of my hair out.

Thank you.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

@Fluw is the best. Thank you for all the times we've had thus far.
Also, big thanks to both  @Jimmysmo27 and @jaypc8237 for bringing me to the Crows. Will really enjoy the journey we are gonna have over the next few seasons.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Big thanks to my new Armada teammates and GMs for bringing me into my first J home that wasn't Detroit with open arms and making me feel welcome

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Thank you Vancouver! Thanks for taking a chance on me in the end of the third round last season. Feels like I’ve found my spot now heading into my sophomore season and I’m excited to get started.

The Regina Elk were probably my favoured destination going into the draft and I was beyond stoked to end up there. The GMs, Reno and Yosh, were incredible and turned what was expected to be something of a ‘lost’ season into us being actually very competitive at the end and in the playoffs. And my Elk-mates have been outstanding, I’d feel awful singling anyone out, as they have all been amazing  Elk

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

I would like to say Thank You! to all of players and all of the coaches for great season we had with QCC, especially to all the rookies in QCC and Puppy for being my goaltending partner.

Thank you to everyone who participates in this league, especially those of you who volunteer your time to make this whole thing work. It's our collective Give-a-Shit that keeps this place at the top of the sim league niche.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]