Create Account

S74 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank You

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Sunday, January 21st @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

I want to say tanks to my teammates, Kraken the best. Althought im not the most active player, i have unlocked all notifications for my discord. But if i need some help, they will very fast answer and find best solution.
So thanks again.
Go Kraken!

[Image: 7t15l3k.png]

Hi @RenoJacksonHS . Thanks for taking a chance on me and drafting me in the first round. ILY <3

@Kalakar thanks for pushing me to recreate in your class. I know we held off for a season but I've immensely enjoyed my time after recreating so far even if we can't get our heckin' recruitment money.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Thanks to the Kraken for gobbling me up as soon as humanly possible and not letting me go! Appreciate the kindness and I hope to return it with lots of TPE and lots of winning!
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2024, 03:13 PM by Puppy. Edited 1 time in total.)

I’ll take this chance to shout out @vic03, @ThePyroAlpaca, @ec06aaj, @thiefofcheese, @TannerPitts, @ThisSeemsFishy all of which produced some SMJHL media this year that I think was extremely well done, hilarious, and sometimes both in one. As the season started I didn’t spend too much time reading the media sections, but thanks to content from writers like this and others, I’ve found it one of my favorite places on the forums. Ya’ll rock.

Thanks to @Takk806 and @NYR73 for grabbing me in the draft! Colorado has been an amazing locker room to be a part of.
Thanks to @kahri for being the first SHL scout to scout me Smile
Thank you to @MikeLiut for taking a chance on a first-gen and making me a part of the media grading team!
And thanks to all the rookie mentors for making the SHL so easy to be a part of!

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

I want to thank @Takk806 and @NYR73 for talking with me and grabbing up off the wavers, honestly I couldn't see myself playing for any other teams in the J.

Another thanks goes to all of my teammates mainly @micool132 and @ThisSeemsFishy , they are good mates and have been hyping up media posts that always encourages me to post more media and the LR is one of the beat I have experienced so far.

Nationality: Usa
Trent Wisemen - Raptors
Two-way Defenseman
[Image: image-2023-12-18-232600166.png]
Made by Wasty with love and care!

I would like to thank all of the Colorado Raptors and Atlanta Inferno teammates for having amazing Locker rooms. Its made this season a lot easier for me to get into the Simulation Hockey League and enjoy the game

I want to say thank you to the whole Anchorage Armada, you are all pretty cool and supportive

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

01-13-2024, 06:25 AMPyro182 Wrote:
The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Sunday, January 21st @ 11:59pm PST
I appreciate the dedication and skill of all the players in the league, making this season memorable with their hard work and passion for the game.

thank @kahri
also thank @Pyro182 for this short task

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Lukas Konecny is a great friend and i appreciate him Smile

I want to thank first of all the entire community of minors teams and GMs that made the draft and the scouting experience so special, I think by draft time I had serious conversations with every single team and felt like many of them took a real interest in me as a user and a player. The minors community here is fantastic and I think that's such a great thing for the league as a whole.

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

I am thankful to all of my fellow SMJHL HO members, you all work so hard for this league and truly help to develop new users into amazing members of this league.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Just want to say a big thanks to Colorado for drafting me, and it's super exciting to be on this run with you all. Hopefully we can finish the job in the next couple of days.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]