Create Account

Open Letter regarding AssPancakes

09-09-2018, 09:39 AMwumaduce Wrote:
09-09-2018, 09:36 AMiamslm22 Wrote: Also @GrilledTwinkiez where do you stand on the blatant racism and antisemitism?

It was an act! He was drunk! It was part of his character!

Wonder which one they go with.

[Image: KU2b0Lb.png]

He has flat out stated he wants to do it again. I posted in the AP thread and asked him about it, and he didn't bother answering.

Yea exactly. Saying AP is a victim is a fucking joke. Dude hasn't fucking apologized for the racism or all the shit he threw at me. He's a cancer to this site.

lmao, tell me why a guy who made a racist multi account and used it to harrass certain people, then tried to be friends with them without em knowing hes the multi deserves to be respected by me or anyone. I gave him enough chances and he stabbed me in the back with his mr.shit bs enough

09-09-2018, 04:04 AMGrilledTwinkiez Wrote: I guarantee you at the end of the day you can’t honestly tell yourself you’re any better of a person than Pancakes is.

not a racist sack of shit who stabs his friends in the back Smile)

I honestly am a better person than him

sToP vIrTuE sIgNaLlInG

[Image: voGMGTr.jpg]

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 10:16 AM by nour.)

The guy wouldnt know remorse if it beat him over his swelled ass head. Until he can show this site he genuinely wants to learn and grow from this shit no one is going to change their behaviour towards him. Countless people in this thread have offered up more than enough proof that he’s clearly not here with the intention to turn a new leaf. If he doesn’t want to change his behaviour, why should anyone else?

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

09-09-2018, 10:12 AMWhite Cornerback Wrote: sToP vIrTuE sIgNaLlInG

Your sig is the assp of sigs.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

So this is the newest shitlord?

Having been given a lot of second chances here myself, I like seeing people speak up for someone attempting to change their shit.

This doesn't look like it, but stranger things have happened.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

AP basically has no chance to sign with any team because of his past actions. This won't help him land a team

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

unfortunately there isn’t a cure for low iq

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 11:17 AM by Waters.)

I am honestly able to look in the mirror and say I do not hate Jews.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I think everyone has a fair point. I think the best thing for Asspancakes to do is simply stay active, comment on stuff like pbps and, as hard as it will be for him, avoid jokes that come within 5 miles of crossing the line until he has shown that he is willing to tone down what he is up to. It might be 5 or 10 seasons before someone is willing to and in power to give him a chance at a player but hey, if he sticks it out it will show what we are all looking for. Someone said here earlier that we all have our vices and make mistakes, some more egregious than others, and all can overcome these things. Samee is a prime example and look at him now. For everyone else that was affected, perhaps an apology, coupled with him no longer poking you rabid wild dogs with a stick would get you to lay off of him? As Nour said, many want to see 'Cakes made a tangible change and apologize to them directly.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Post updated. Thanks for participating everyone Smile

haha it was all an experiment this is epic

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page