Create Account

Open Letter regarding AssPancakes
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 11:23 AM by GrilledTwinkiez.)

ive deleted the post except what is is bold because my point is proven.

For those of you who have taken the time to read this in its entirety. Thank you, I know those who haven’t will be quick to jump down on me like they do to anyone else, and the comments section will reflect that. But remember, this is not me defending anything AP has done.

I’ve never said he should be forgiven, I’ve never said he should get another chance, I have said he said unforgivable things. I did say he wronged a bunch of people. And people came at me for things I didn’t even say. It’s amazig the things that got made up in the comments thread and how quickly I became a bad guy for telling people to hop off someone’s back. I made this post 100% purely to showcase why people are afraid to speak out against a crowd. It’s also amazing how many people seems to feel like I was taking a direct shot at them without mentioning any names. So thank you for participating in my experiment I found it rather amusing Smile

I hope I'm not included in the people you're calling toxic Undecided

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Found another ap multi! /s

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 05:29 AM by Baelor Swift.)

As a GM who has taken on players and given them second chances and literally let one go for free because he proved that he just wasn't going to change and become a productive member of the SHL community... sometimes it just ain't worth it and AssPancakes has said he would reform before only to not do so. What makes you think he will this time?

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

This ain't it chief

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

09-09-2018, 04:04 AMGrilledTwinkiez Wrote: I guarantee you at the end of the day you can’t honestly tell yourself you’re any better of a person than Pancakes is.

guarantee you i can

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

09-09-2018, 04:04 AMGrilledTwinkiez Wrote: For fuck sakes give the kid a break, and take a look in the mirror, cause I guarantee you at the end of the day you can’t honestly tell yourself you’re any better of a person than Pancakes is.
[Image: 6xjNQ8S.png]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I have a soft spot for the guy and truly felt that his behaviour can be attributed to the shit going on in his real life being manifested onto how he acted here. He has his demons, all of us do, but it doesn't justify his actions, specifically the conduct showcased through Mr. Shit. I really would like to see AP mentally healthy, and resourced with ways of controlling his outbursts, however I don't think this site is ready to stop the "toxic" perception they have of him.

AP didn't fuck up just once, and many people were hurt and affected by his actions and speech, more-so than you are alluding to. There is no doubt that AP loves the league, but the fear is that down the road, we will see another outburst or situation arise. I can't blame people for having a negative perception of him, however I stand with you in that people going out of their way to put him down solely for the meme, is mean spirited. I hope he is truly doing better, and that past season is behind all of us, because when AP is on, he is a good guy to have around, but those times feel few and far between in my recollection (may be revisionist history and a hindsight bias).

Regardless, I respect that you are standing up for him. I can't join you if you were to justify his previous actions, but I will stand with you in that shitting on the dude for the sake of it, shouldn't be something we do carelessly.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

09-09-2018, 06:27 AMkarey Wrote: I have a soft spot for the guy and truly felt that his behaviour can be attributed to the shit going on in his real life being manifested onto how he acted here. He has his demons, all of us do, but it doesn't justify his actions, specifically the conduct showcased through Mr. Shit. I really would like to see AP mentally healthy, and resourced with ways of controlling his outbursts, however I don't think this site is ready to stop the "toxic" perception they have of him.

AP didn't fuck up just once, and many people were hurt and affected by his actions and speech, more-so than you are alluding to. There is no doubt that AP loves the league, but the fear is that down the road, we will see another outburst or situation arise.  I can't blame people for having a negative perception of him, however I stand with you in that people going out of their way to put him down solely for the meme, is mean spirited. I hope he is truly doing better, and that past season is behind all of us, because when AP is on, he is a good guy to have around, but those times feel few and far between in my recollection (may be revisionist history and a hindsight bias).

Regardless, I respect that you are standing up for him. I can't join you if you were to justify his previous actions, but I will stand with you in that shitting on the dude for the sake of it, shouldn't be something we do carelessly.
As much as I did not want to reply to this thread I feel like this comment feels right. I feel like the issues that made me quit for the second time was primarily due to Nour's TD. I can explain that more in depth if people want. I don't want to attention whore but I just want to play for a team at this rate.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 09:10 AM by Chris-McZehrl.)

it still smells

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Let me clear up the fact that never did I say I think he deserves another chance or that a GM should sign him. What I said was he does deserve to stop getting put on blast for everything he does

09-09-2018, 05:32 AMJustice Wrote:
09-09-2018, 04:04 AMGrilledTwinkiez Wrote: I guarantee you at the end of the day you can’t honestly tell yourself you’re any better of a person than Pancakes is.

guarantee you i can

This is exactly what I was gonna say. I 100% can.

Also @GrilledTwinkiez where do you stand on the blatant racism and antisemitism?

09-09-2018, 09:36 AMiamslm22 Wrote: Also @GrilledTwinkiez where do you stand on the blatant racism and antisemitism?

It was an act! He was drunk! It was part of his character!

Wonder which one they go with.

[Image: KU2b0Lb.png]

He has flat out stated he wants to do it again. I posted in the AP thread and asked him about it, and he didn't bother answering.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]