Create Account

CC2: "Russians are Traitors. God Bless America."

08-07-2019, 10:59 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote: I'm glad there's someone not afraid to tell the truth around here.

except it's not the truth

[Image: 3.png]

08-07-2019, 11:01 PMJSS Wrote:
08-07-2019, 10:59 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote: I'm glad there's someone not afraid to tell the truth around here.

Or is it

Did you finally realize that SixNine was in prison all this time so you wanted to offload the contract?

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

I’m taking it on faith this article was intended to be tongue in cheek. That being said, the two people traded from Hamilton in this deal are quality players and better human beings. Without being in that LR, I know they handled themselves with class there and wherever else they’ve spent time.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

08-07-2019, 11:01 PMJSS Wrote:

He's trolling ignore him lmao

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

08-07-2019, 11:11 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
08-07-2019, 11:01 PMJSS Wrote: except it's not the truth

O right Ninja

[Image: 3.png]

08-07-2019, 11:11 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
08-07-2019, 11:01 PMJSS Wrote: except it's not the truth

Scrub Vent

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

08-07-2019, 11:11 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: I’m taking it on faith this article was intended to be tongue in cheek. That being said, the two people traded from Hamilton in this deal are quality players and better human beings. Without being in that LR, I know they handled themselves with class there and wherever else they’ve spent time.

I've been in that LR, Slappy, i've seen things.

Things that can't be unseen.

I know the truth.

You don't just trade your first and 2nd overall selection for no reason. SixNine is the new Steelhawk savior, the next Joe McK.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Literally no one on this site trolls

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Preach. Sheeple falling for the Hamilton smokescreen smh sad day

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

08-07-2019, 11:47 PMml002 Wrote:

Preach. Sheeple falling for the Hamilton smokescreen smh sad day

I'm glad to see a fellow patriot here who sees through the big corporate SHL media lies. Combat fake news at every turn.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

08-07-2019, 10:57 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
08-07-2019, 10:24 PMWaters Wrote: you just had to drop this article despite being asked by anybody who was around not to do it

Like Kneecola said, ain't nothing to be worked over about.

But real talk there's nothing dangerous or mind blowing in this media piece. Legit nothing. Can't even count on one hand the name of people who said not to do it smh.

Unless you want me to talk seriously then ill start truly connecting the dots around these data stealing Russians.

Look into it

Please god elaborate on this

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

bruh

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Igor, one of the Russian players, wonders if this has something to do with the ex-USSR. He wants to find CC2 and inform him that the USSR does not exist anymore. It's been 28 years, come on!

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)