Create Account

CC2: "Russians are Traitors. God Bless America."

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn...322960.jpg]
Just recently a trade had been announced regarding Tampa Bay and Hamilton, both organizations that Cameron Carter the II played for recently. CC2 Sheds some light on the situation for his podcast 'Underground W/ CC2".

Barracuda trades:
TBB S50 1st
TEX S50 2nd
TBB S50 3rd
TBB S51 1st
TBB S51 2nd
Akashi SixNine

Steelhawks trades:
Nikolai Evans
Anastasia O’Koivu

"So this trade just happened here between the Steelhawks and Tampa and man did it get people in a frenzy. Shades of Three firsts and a second to Buffalo for McZ. That's what folks are saying! I'd say it's not that bad, but I found this hilarious. I don't know the full details as to what caused this, but it's probably due to some players being thin skinned and soft. All speculation points to both Kneecola and O'Quinn wanting ou-- They name isn-- Right. O'Koivu. Man I forgot, only played for the Steelhawks after the deadline and don't remember seeing them since they were in the minors.You know how it is with these Russians coming over from Europe, you can't trust 'em. They probably work for the Russian government and extracted all the data they needed from Canada so they got asked to be traded to an American team to steal OUR data. It will go from Russia to the Chinese conglomerates trying to take out our economy. Look into it."

"This does have me confused when these two were taken back to back 1st and 2nd overall at the draft. That's a lot of faith and interest put in these two and just asking out like that? Crazy. Anatissue wasn't even considered a top two level player and was selected thinking she'd develop that part of the game. That's another yikes from me dude. Hamilton gave them the keys and they stabbed the GMs in the back with it and got 'em saying 'Et tu?'

Any Signs of Tension in Hamilton?

"I felt some tension but it all seemed pretty solid. The tension was mainly from my aura since I was pretty irritated. Wanted to stay in Tampa but their management wanted me out no matter what, refusing to pay me anything more than the minimum--- I ain't here to rip on Tampa though so lets move on. Evans had this weasel look and you can see the distrustful nature right in his eyes. Was I surprised he betrayed the Steelhawks by asking out in a trade? Nope. Don't get me wrong, he had a terrific rookie season in S47 but I could always tell he was one of those guys that would leave small market Hamilton to try and chase bigger opportunities. Snake in the grass. These Russians are Traitors. God Bless America."

IIHF

"Honestly when was the last time Russia even made the medal rounds? S42? S43? Man I was in my rookie year when that happened, yikes. They have some highly skilled Russians from Chicago in their system that should save their country's legacy but it isn't looking too good for them. America just rattled off a another medal and i'm proud to have been apart of it, even if it's slightly disappointing it ain't gold. We'll get their eventually, America never gives up. USA! USA! USA!"

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

stephen a smith medias are always a treat

[Image: 3.png]

Breaking News: Nikolai Evans and Anastasia O'Koivu to sign 10x10 contracts with Tampa Bay Barracudas. More at 11.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

nice

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

god, you’re so annoying.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

08-07-2019, 09:28 PMBoomcheck Wrote: [align=center]
Evans had this weasel look and you can see the distrustful nature right in his eyes. Was I surprised he betrayed the Steelhawks by asking out in a trade? Nope. Don't get me wrong, he had a terrific rookie season in S47 but I could always tell he was one of those guys that would leave small market Hamilton to try and chase bigger opportunities. Snake in the grass. These Russians are Traitors. God Bless America."[/i]

I'm not sure which is the bigger lie in this paragraph - "asking out in a trade" or "he had a terrific rookie season"

It's close.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

08-07-2019, 09:37 PMztevans Wrote:
08-07-2019, 09:28 PMBoomcheck Wrote: [align=center]
Evans had this weasel look and you can see the distrustful nature right in his eyes. Was I surprised he betrayed the Steelhawks by asking out in a trade? Nope. Don't get me wrong, he had a terrific rookie season in S47 but I could always tell he was one of those guys that would leave small market Hamilton to try and chase bigger opportunities. Snake in the grass. These Russians are Traitors. God Bless America."[/i]

I'm not sure which is the bigger lie in this paragraph - "asking out in a trade" or "he had a terrific rookie season"

It's close.

2 lefts make a right

08-07-2019, 09:38 PMBoomcheck Wrote: 2 lefts make a right

Nah, that's just a u-turn.

Nikolai Evans

!boom

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

are we really making drama out of this i had no idea @ztevans and @Pris were on their way out but they didnt cause any trouble whatsoever in the locker room, infact theyve been nothing but great in hamilton i'll miss them here

08-07-2019, 09:41 PMztevans Wrote:
08-07-2019, 09:38 PMBoomcheck Wrote: 2 lefts make a right

Nah, that's just a u-turn.

you just had to drop this article despite being asked by anybody who was around not to do it

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

08-07-2019, 10:24 PMWaters Wrote: you just had to drop this article despite being asked by anybody who was around not to do it

I mean I think most people will consider the source and leave it at that. I am hardly worked up over it, hopefully that’s the case for both Hammy and TBB

Nikolai Evans

08-07-2019, 10:24 PMWaters Wrote: you just had to drop this article despite being asked by anybody who was around not to do it

Like Kneecola said, ain't nothing to be worked over about.

But real talk there's nothing dangerous or mind blowing in this media piece. Legit nothing. Can't even count on one hand the name of people who said not to do it smh.

Unless you want me to talk seriously then ill start truly connecting the dots around these data stealing Russians.

Look into it

I'm glad there's someone not afraid to tell the truth around here.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]