Create Account

S63 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

@TheSparkyDee Thank you for being awesome GM and making this team

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

I would like to thank Ham and Yosh for bringing me into the Zerks family. Being a part of the LR last season while they won the cup was a very fun and exciting time and I am so thankful that I was able to end up in a fun environment. I'd like to thank the friends I've made in the LR as well; the nights spent playing games or just the good conversations have really made my return to the SHL a positive time.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I would like to thank my manager, Tom Fiddler, for the opportunity to play in this league.
@trella for showing me the ropes and being available for advice
@hockeyiscool for doing way more work than a co ever should
@Rangerjase for being our inside man in HO and a general great guy
and @Rankle for being cute.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Honestly I don't have the capacity to thank everyone who made my first year in the league a fantastic one, but I'll give it my best shot!  @Jumbobone19 was an incredible GM and a font of inspiration and information as I stumbled through my first season.  His weekly build advice was always the start of a longer conversation about another topic as we got to know each other. Ruggsy and Jay were always there whenever I needed help with anything on the site, as well as encouraging me to take further steps into the Sim League pool.  All my CBJ fans in the Raptors' LR to share in the jackets' wins and losses.  Micool, Gordon, and everyone else always making me laugh, and struggle to explain who I was talking to whenever anyone would see me chatting on discord.  Can't wait to see what happens next year, and I love you all.

[Image: c97iD9R.png][Image: 9tINabI.png]
[Image: dorito2.png]

I want to thank my GM Talls from the Anaheim Outlaws. He took a chance on me during the draft, and I appreciate the trust that was placed in me this season. He is an awesome guy, a great lockerroom presence, and very helpful to all of us on the Outlaws to prepare ourselves for the SHL.