Create Account

S63 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

The regular season has almost come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankfull, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.

Only S63 SMJHL Rookies (S64 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, February 20th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I'd like to appreciate the following:

-Evok and Faelax for taking a chance on me, and my QC teammates (too many to list here!) for being so welcoming. That FA was NOT easy, but I found the right place for me at this stage, I think.
-petra, for introducing me to sim leagues, kind of encouraging me to give them another whirl, and signing alongside me. 
-Vulf, for planting the idea in my head to join SHL ages ago when we didn't allow a recruitment post at the college hockey subreddit oops

-Segi, because if that's who my international future is with...based on how we've gotten along talking Olympics in the Swiss server, I'll be in good hands.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Thank you to Jumbo (and some others) for making Colorado a rookies paradise this season, giving all of us the chance to produce at a pace way above what was expected at the start of the season.
Thank you to everyone in LA for the nice goodbye they gave me this past off-season including the jersey retirement that came so much quicker than I had expected.
Thank you to hhh81 for the best Awards discussions I've had in a while, possibly ever.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Hockeyman

I wanna thank jumbo for letting me play for the colarado raptors 

First I have to give a huge thanks to Sconnie, for taking the risk at draft time, it certainly means a lot. Vax, thank you for fighting the sim demons for us, and leading us to a TON more points this season than I was expecting. And the entirety of the Falcons locker room (pets included, especially), thank you guys for being so fun to hang out with. It's been so much fun to watch the team grow together, I can't wait to see what kind of damage we do in the future!

There's way too many people to thank for this awesome season, but it has to start with mer for making QCC an immediate standout in the pre-draft scouting as a place I'd love to be, and Evok and Faelax for taking a chance on a goalie with such a high pick. My fellow rookies have been an amazing group to talk with, and our mutual support for each other has been a big part of the successes we've had. Finally, thanks to all the rookie mentors (official or otherwise) on this site for making the transition to sim hockey such an easy and enjoyable experience. 

Looking forward to the end of the season and a great sophomore season to come!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Thank you G and Vax for drafting me to this friendly organization. Even though we may have had a rough regular season, you two have a plan and I am excited for your dedication to this team and to us players individually!

Thank you Ambrosia Snow, for being the foulest piece of trash to ever grace gods green earth! I am going to beat your candy ass up and down the ice in front of the millions and millions of Styles' fans IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE JERICHO IS COOKING.

Haha just kidding, Ambrosia you have done so much for me this past year. I don't think I could have made it through fake sports this past calendar year without you. Talking with you each day these past couple of months showed just how much you care about your friends and how come all of them (including me) would go and fight for you.

petra, thank you for being an amazing friend to myself and everyone else. You helped provide a place and a community where I could unabashedly be myself.

Val and Pope, thank you for telling me about SHL and showing me around this league.

And to the Newfoundland Berserkers, thank you for taking me under all of your wings and taking a gamble on me.

there's a lot of people I have met that I respect a lot but i want to thank Kalesalad, Kale is always great to talk to and super respectful

So firstly I would like to thank everyone in the Detroit locker room for welcoming me with open arms and making me feel at home and welcome.a good locker room environment is super important to me and I think it helps people be more active and just makes everything more fun as a whole and Detroit really made that happen for me. I also want to say thanks to ctots for being the one to scout me for Detroit and put in a good word for me lol. He’s been a great dude in the league and I know if I needed help with something I would just need to message and ask, great dude. And now last but not least I want to say thank you to Anton and antons pet day care for giving me somewhere to dump all the pictures I have of my dogs. Again thanks to everyone for making my first very short season an awesome one! I can’t wait to keep going!

Thank you Alexander mackenzie for introducing me to the league ! This was my first season but i'm here for a good time AND a long time. So fun, great crowd.

I have many people to thank for this first year in SHL, but the most prominent is...

@RomanesEuntDomus Romanes was the person who reached out and brought me into the SHL in the first place and helped me get to know what to do on the SHL website. 
@TheSparkyDee Once I signed with St. Louis, Sparky helped me figure everything out on-site and off, and even promoted me to the second line of the Scarecrows. 

And Thanks to many others, @CapnCooper, @Snussu, @Azjha_59, @SabresFan and @Shylo_Moxii, who helped me. 

Jayden Cloutier

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Huge thanks to Evok and Faelax for picking me. The QCC LR has been an absolute blast and I couldnt be happier with where I ended up.

Also shout out to those who think my username is great. Yall rock

[Image: ykvg72u.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Professional frogposter
Electric lettuce enthusiast

I'd like to thank @Geekusoid and @brickwall35 for giving me a chance to play as a Grizzly

I'd like to thank @jaypc8237 for being a great Co

@trella I'd like to thank him for the second chance he's given me.

@sköldpaddor @Ruggsy @wumaduce for all being great mentors

@JR95 @Ace for handing out good advice

@ProjectSaint for being a good friend. I'm glad I invited you in here as well.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

I'd Like to thank Cap for getting me involved in this community and sve7en for signing me to the best team Kraken

[Image: 6InfuYk.jpg]

idk what im doing here but lets go!