Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

Instead of traditional suits, the team will be making an appropriate sidestep into the world of athleisure and opt for track suits instead. Approved colors include any featured in the logo. Company the track suit with appropriately matching footwear and the team still looks like a professional, cohesive group without all of those nightmarish dry cleaning fees.

I'd start a new trend where every game we'd have to dress as a new decade. First game would be the 20's, second game would be the 30's and so forth. When we reach the 2020's, we'd start over. It would also allow us to play great songs when we come to the arena too.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

I neglect whatever team dresscode is in place.

Instead, I do what any one of my stature would do who is proud of their country.

I wear a czech three piece suit, and by Czech I don't just mean the tailor, I mean the color and pattern begin of the Czech flag as well.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

In Nevada, instead of suits, we will be going full Vegas Glam. We will be incorporating as many feathers and sequins as possible in order to distract people from the fact that our outfits are not custom tailored. Everybody will be so distracted by all of the razzle dazzle that they will not even notice or care that things don't fit as perfectly as our suits used to. The sequined versions of those tuxedo tshirts are sure to be a really big hit, and soon the fans will be wearing them to all the games as well.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

The new dress code for the Edmonton Blizzard is that everyone has to wear a shirt with their face on it. This makes it incredibly difficult for anyone to steal someone else's shirt.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I don't think anyone should be forced to wear something they wouldn't normally wear, so if I were in charge of team dress code, i would want everyone to let their own unique style shine as long as it's tasteful.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Get ready for the pros us in New England dont mess around we are a fancy bunch of boys ready too get our games on suits and ties and the whole 9

Quote:
Citadelles

New team dress code: Everyone dresses like they just got out of bed and they were supposed to be at work 30 minutes ago, no coffee

[Image: ykvg72u.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Professional frogposter
Electric lettuce enthusiast

Everyone is showing up in full bean suits that show how unique it is as a food. They will also be required to be eating a bowl of beans as well

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

I'd only have one requirement and that'd be you have to wearing something that represents the team. Could be the Blizzard socks of the merch store, but the team has to be repped somehow.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

The Renegades new team dress code is simple. Wear your style, show up in a beanie and a hoodie or your best most expensive outfit. But there is a twist. The Renegades locker room will be passing around the player of the game cowboy hat at the end of the games to the best player. That player must wear the hat on the way into the rink with whatever outfit it is they are wearing.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Players being expected to show up to games in a suit and tie then being ridiculed if the fit wasn't quite right seems like a tradition that we can do away with at this point. That said, if it were up to me, full tuxedos, no exceptions.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Everybody loves hammocks, right? And some food that is good for you are bananas. So obviously banana hammocks are good for you and you love them. NEW's new team dress code is banana hammocks with required visibility (meaning it must always be visible / the top-most layer of clothing).

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

The whole team is wearing shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops. It's Los Angeles baby, gotta dress to the weather. No more suits, pants, long shirts, shoes. It's beach day every day. If you've got the weather for it, there is no other way to dress.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Dress codes for games days would be Suit and Ties. All Business. Then on days with no games we could be casual. Except Fridays. If we dont have a game on a Friday then its a best dressed voted on by teammates. Winner gets a free dinner out at a steakhouse.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs