Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2022, 12:28 PM by leviadan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Look, suits are expensive. What with the deficit caused by my nephew, I mean... the treasurer who I'm sure meant well *cough*, we can't afford to do suits any more. Sorry. You're in touch with the locker room right? Can you find out what everyone wants to wear? Preferably something cheaper to maintain than suits? 

Your task: Come up with a new team dress code. What are you and all of your teammates going to show up to games wearing? Do you go full casual, or something exciting and new? Pitch me your best getups!  

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, April 3rd at 11:59pm EST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2022, 11:39 AM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Your task: Come up with a new team dress code. What are you and all of your teammates going to show up to games wearing? Do you go full casual, or something exciting and new? Pitch me your best getups! 

If I had the ability to control the Kelowna Knights dress code I would let the players wear whatever they want (as long as it's appropriate). I would probably show up to the arena in casual streetwear as it's easy to dress and doesn't take much effort to dress myself for. 

(51 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2022, 12:32 AM by Valpix. Edited 1 time in total.)

I may be humble, but I am also a major fashionista. If I were in charge of a dress code I would be extreeeemely lax. Let your personality show! We're all athletes paid millions, it's not like you'll get judged for being too poor.

I would personally see myself rocking a lot of retro looks.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2022, 10:11 PM by hockeyiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

The gang and I got together and we decided to try and save money this season and commission a uniform that is minimalistic while also encouraging viewership we switched over to a Banana Hammock uniform

The new team dress code will be as simple as possible, but with the simple catch that it has to have at least some signs of the colours blue or gold. It seems picky, I know, but it's a nice way to rep the Argos, even if it's subtle.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Up next in Justin Time's long-running series of terrible plans: dress up in the opposing team's merch on away games in order to sneak into their facilities and trash the home locker room before the game.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Montreal wants to stay traditional we will be running with flashy suits or tux when coming in hoping to keep professional season in and season out.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Since we have to come up with some new here and can't wear suits as usual, we will all be wearing this (slightly disturbing) classic pink bunny outfit.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

ALERT: Due to the unfortunate incident before our game on Saturday night, all Anchorage Armada players will now be REQUIRED to wear underwear to all games. This is mandatory for safety of our fans and staff. Thank you for understanding.

[ 40 words ]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I mean, this is an easy one. We are the Argonauts, so we need to be wearing space suits. I don't mean the cheap ones you find in a Halloween store, I want the full on suits with helmet and everything.

42 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

We're the Monarchs. If our dresscode would be anything less than crowns, mantles, scepters, tiaras and corsets, our people would be thoroughly disappointed. To top it all off, we're doing the white powder makeup too.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Effective immediately, the Calgary Dragons new dress code will only include grey sweatpants, grey hoodie, the official Calgary Dragons duffelbag, newly leased Calgary Dragons headphones, and white shoes of choice. Nothing more, nothing less, just to show people that hockey does not have to be serious

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Hamilton would just show up wearing some flip flops and bathing suits. Why not? Ice is nothing more than water right? So why not enjoy a nice relaxing day on it like you were at the beach?

(37 words)
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2022, 05:26 AM by Evil_AllBran.)

Thank god for that, man i hate suits! I know exactly what the team are going to wear and we're gonna go one step further than just wearing them to the rink we are gonna ditch the jerseys and wear them on the ice as well. And what are we wearing exactly? 100% replica Gritty mascot costumes. Every single one of us. Can you imagine a more intimidating site as you try to enter the attacking zone than staring down the barrel at 6 terrifying Gritty's?

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I would love no real team dress code at all, so everybody can wear what they like. I would just go full casual with some street clothes in that case

[Image: Haschdi.png]