Create Account

S64 SMJHL mPT#2 - Celebrity Boxing

Din Djarin easily would be Nevada's pick for a celebrity boxing match. Mandalorians are some of the greatest fighters in the universe. It doesn't really matter who he'd fight but I'd imagine we'd hold it at our home rink.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

If I had to choose someone from Quebec to be on Celebrity Boxing I would pick defenseman Kalevi Pukkala because he is the only on the team to win a fight this season. I’d like to see him fight one of the Paul brothers because I can’t stand either of them and I think that he would probably take his gloves off and actually beat the shit out of them.

Definitely M'Baku Olubori. He's a massive guy with a inhuman strength. He has to fight because it is what he likes to do : crushing people. I don't think he has someone in sight for this fight. Everyone who wants to try will be welcome in his ring. However, you have to know that if you're going inside the ring with M'Baku, there's some chances you'll never come back.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Jack John would definitely be the one from the Kraken that would be in the boxing match because my man likes to scrap on the ice so it only makes sense he would scrap off of it too. I guess he could fight Will Smith to keep it topical right now.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2022, 01:54 PM by Spicy Gecko. Edited 1 time in total.)

I think the Colorado Raptors would send goaltender Recently Tired (@Beaver) to take on any opponent that dare challenges the awesomeness of the Raptors. Recently Tired is a not a human but a beast 6’9” and 269 pounds (nice). Being Irish also gives them an advantage since the Irish tend to be more aggressive and pretty good at fighting. The fight would happen in the parking lot of the Colorado Raptors Arena for all to witness. (77 words)

Downski has gotten to know his teammate Mando Lorian pretty well since the season has started. Mando constantly mumbles silly things like "this is the way" as he walks around the locker room and is never afraid of a fight to the death. I big fight between Mando and anyone would be must see TV and it would have to be hosted on some desert planet like Tattooine where Mando seems to be pretty familiar with the place.

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

Jayson Aittokalio would fight Tanner Aittokallio in a one on one boxing match for charity. We would skate to center ice and chuck hands until one is victorious

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Isabella is not much of a fighter, so she would definitely be sitting this out. But in her place, she would send Frank the Superb Owl, Quebec City's mascot! Frank is an absolute animal! Especially when it comes to defending QCC's good name!

Code:
43 words

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I think I should be in the next boxing match for my team as I am a 6 foot 9 250 pounds and I doubt there are many people that can take a punch from me. I am a massive human and it would take another massive human to fight me. The odds are my other celebrity opponents won't have the same size of me

[Image: hallsy.png]

The Quebec City Citadelles would probably send Kalevi Pukkala as the designated fighter since he has the highest fighting and aggression ratings on the team. The venue would be the Videotron Centre so it could be a special occasion for the fans, and the opponent would be some guy in a Berserker costume. If it works for Vegas it can work for us, okay?

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

The obvious answer for a boxing match is known agitator Billy Blazes. His opponent would be an actual fire just to see which one of them is more powerful.

Well, since I'm not on a team yet I think it would only be fitting that it would be me. I'd probably take on Will Smith, given that slap heard around the world.

I want to see B Jobin fights C Jobin to see who's the best Jobin but also because I want the two to settle the drama that happened during the draft

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

I believe the next player that should join the celebrity boxing match should be none other than myself. Ace I'd going to fire fist his way to the top of the ring and never back down.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

This is a weird one, but the boxing match will be between two zerkers, Valters Denisova and Rand al'Thor will fight each other. The reason for this is cause they are both 63s and they will want to reign supreme.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]