Create Account

S64 SMJHL mPT#2 - Celebrity Boxing
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2022, 05:26 AM by Mutedfaith. Edited 1 time in total.)

Celebrity boxing is the new biggest thing for players to get themselves a big payday.
Who on your team should be in the next celebrity boxing match? Who should they fight and why? What is the venue and event like?

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

Only S64 SMJHL Rookies (S65 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, April 3rd @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Obviously, the St. Louis Scarecrows would send Outdoor Truck (@Snussu ) in the rink. The venue would have to be pretty big though, I'm thinking maybe an airplane hangar, to allow for sufficient space for maneuvering.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

@Ace vs Owen Wilson. Owen Wilson would be mic'd up and this would contribute to the grand Owen Wilson amount of "Wows" for every punch Ace lands. I'd assume this tilt would take place in Radiator Spings of course.

Outlaws

tryna make a change

I should fight the entire Gen G League of Legends team.  I'm the best player there is and I have been out to prove it all season.  My legend already is cemented world wide, i'm just here to write the next chapter of the story.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Not Deadly is without a doubt our number 1 candidate for a fighter. Not only is a rough and tough, but he is also indiscriminate in who he fights. Anyone in his path is a target and while you lose your energy slowly trying to wear him down, he sits there smiling, pummeling away.

I’m still getting to know my Grizzlies teammates, but I reckon Great Falls might send Brent Ashe II to this hypothetical boxing tournament. Our top defenseman and lead enforcer is a biiig fella, and he’s not afraid to leave a few teeth on the ice either. Sometimes even his own teeth!

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

Kalevi Pukkala will fight Butterbean in the Tokyo Dome. Why? Well, Pukkala is the only person on the team who can fight worth anything, and if you're going to go out and have a rookie participate in a celebrity boxing match, it might as well be against the celebrity boxing match guy. The event would probably be attended by a few scattered souls and lose massive amounts of money. It's probably just a money laundering scheme, anyways.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2022, 11:23 AM by Waters. Edited 1 time in total.)

i think Ben Waters Jr. and Tommy Westbrook (but this time I upd should fight to the death. I am sick of him tanking my points, and it's time to stop fooling around folks. We will fight at center ice.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I would duel and Tommy Westbrook (but this time I upd. I think Aleksandr Iskandrov physical strength would beat and Tommy Westbrook (but this time I upd psychic abilities. (If you are keeping up with the lore, and Tommy Westbrook (but this time I upd has psychic abilities that were teased in the PT welcoming). If the fight is situated in a ring, and Tommy Westbrook (but this time I upd channel times will not be quick enough as I will close the distance in the ring very quickly. As such, I will be the Victor in this bout. Very easily I might add. Because I am better.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

i think tommy westbrook but this time i upd should be in the boxing game. they should fight the hulk lol because hes big. maybe at madison square garden.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

C Jobin was tapped by team management to participate in the celebrity boxing match.  The joke i son them, as C Jobin will not be workign out for the fight, or really preparing in any kind of way.  I would actually be surprised if he showe dup for the fight.

[Image: unknown.png]
                               Sig Credit - @Azjha_59

I believe that there should be a matchup with Kraken Management and Pass Forfeit. 10 men vs 1 Boi in a ring it can only go one way. I think this would be great for the economy!

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Ricky Koivu if he had to fight someone would be Leon Lokitonov because it would be an easy win for Ricky since Leon is small and ML is a coward man (31 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Lord Farquaads went out there and decided that he was going to fight Maverick O'Dooley. That's simply because O'Dooley looks like that green skinned inbecile that vanquished Farquaads' hopes at an empowered Duloc.

[Image: m2TrunI.png]

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

There's no question, is M'Baku Olubori for Regina. He likes it, he loves it, he wants some more of it. Any opponent and this heavyweight will bring the fire in the ring. He grew up boxing, so this will be a great throwback for my Nigerian prince*. Olubori will no doubt demand the venue be back on his home continent of Africa to bring the lights and attention to the place he loves.

*note, M'Baku Olubori is NOT a Nigerian prince. He will never email you requesting money order for $1,000 to reclaim his rightful throne and fortunes.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]