Create Account

S64 SMJHL PT #5 - MVP

The player that is most on track for the MVP this season is Fdam Aoote. I do not have many games played, my plus/minus is amongst the worst in the league, and as a D-man I can't stop a plastic bag in a grocery store... however I believe that with enough gumption and the power of friendship I can win the MVP. I have been learning a whole lot from Flygon and Ewok. They have been teaching me how to play with tenacity and fire; and as a bonus have been teaching me some really cool french-canadian swear words that I can launch at my opponents to catch them off guard as I skate past them. Additionally, they have allowed me to resume playing taylor swift in the locker rooms after the whole universe being recreated and reshaped situation which was very nice of them; I understand how the entirety of the mass of the universe being forced together and made into a second big bang can be a bit of a locker room distraction; and I've promised not to end life as we know it from here on out!

It will be an interesting debate this season for who gets the Ideen Fallah Trophy for SMJHL League MVP. Generally speaking, it’s a safe bet to go with the league leader in points who would be Shoyo Hinata of the Colorado Raptors, but there is a case to be made this season for the far and away league leader in goal scoring. Some deeper analysis may be necessary to determine how many of Shoyo Hinata’s assists were secondary assists, and less dependent upon his puck distribution. Detroit Falcon forward Sconnie McHits was far and away the greatest goal scorer in the SMJHL this season, with a league leading 45 goals. The 2nd place player was Tommy Tightpants from the Newfoundland Berserkers, who finishes a whole seven goals behind McHits of the Falcons. It is this significant gap between first and second in goal scoring that leads me to believe that it’s McHits’ fantastic performance this season that deserves the MVP honors.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

In my mind there is only one person in the running for MVP. Shoyo Hinata. Definitely no bias here considering they are on the Colorado Raptors and so is my player, Hynek Heidinger. Hinata is leading the league in points, is third in goals and fourth in assists. The Berserkers are dominating the plus/minus category with their stacked team and have multiple players in each which makes the case for Hinata even more compelling and makes them standout amongst their teammates. Hinata also has the most powerplay goals by a long shot with 20 goals compared to the next player who has 13. They are also tied for sixth in shots with 257. Helping their team make the playoffs, and finish 2nd in the league while leading the league in points and ranking top 10 in multiple categories. Shoyo Hinata is the prime candidate for MVP and hopefully they can lead the Raptors to a championship.

(157 Words)

In my opinion the MVP is a two horse race between Shoyo Hintana and Sconnie McHits. They are very close to even in points, while Sconnie has everyone in the league in goals, Shoyo is a more all around balanced player. The argument can be made that Sconnie did more with less, while Shoyo has a better supporting cast. This is an okay argument and probably will sway more of the voters. I think that Shoyo should come up on top, because he is a better facilitator and propped his team up more than Sconnie did. Shoyo was also a better player when it came to defense and his advanced metrics are much better. He was a more balanced player, but he also played for a little bit of a better team, though not much as they were both in the top 5 of the league. In my opinion it's Shoyo's award to lose, so it will be interesting to see who ends up with it when it is all said and done.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

As I am a man of high intelligence, I’m coming at you guys with the most hard hitting advanced stats you guys have ever seen. I have elite secret access to RAmenAmen’s stats comparison, and when you click on the link it automatically sorts by highest points first so that’s exactly what I’ll be going by.

Shoyo Hinata - LW - Colorado Raptors

Shoyo Hinata is the leading scorer in the entire SMJHL with 35 goals and 51 assists in 66 games played. This is an electric stat line with him firing along at 1.30p/g. Shoyo has dominated on the power play this season with nearly half of his points coming on the man advantage.

Sconnie McHits - LW - Detroit Falcons

Sconnie McHits comes second in highest amount of points, but leads the league in goals with 45, which is 7 more than second place. He has 83 points with 45 goals and 38 assists with only 15 of them coming from the powerplay. I'd say he has a better chance of winning league MVP because he's only behind 3 points but leads Shoyo Hinata by 10 goals. He also has just been rinsing the opposition at even strength which I'd say is more valuable than racking them up on the PP.

Viktor Krunk - LW - Maine Timber

Viktor Krunk has 32 goals 45 assists for 77 points this season which is 3rd in the league. I'd say he probably will not win but you never know.

The players that are in the running for Most Valuable player, lets just say, is the most valuable player on their team. Not the best player in the league. It is the best player on their team, which is why it is the MOST VALUEABLE PLAYER. Anyway, so I would say the most valuable player on their team, which shows who was most valuable to their teams are either, Viktor Krunk, Brick Wall, or RAND AL'THOR. I would say those 3 are different because there is 3 different cases. One is Krunk, who is the most valuable player on Maine right now. Not only one of hte highest stats in the league, it is clearly shown that he can carry Maine to the playoffs. Next is Brick Wall, who is literally a brick wall in front of the Great Falls Grizzlies. If it wasnt for him, then GFG wouldnt be in the playoffs. Then RAND ALTHOR because I needed a defenseman lmao

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Trying to figure out who might win some of the NBA awards this season seems like a tough task, and it’s always a monumental effort because you never want to feel like you haven’t done the work associated with making the choice. This year is no different, especially for a few awards.

We’re going to look at Most Valuable Player, mostly because it’s been the single most talked about award and, truth be told, it’s the most interesting one simply due to the fact that it’s the most prestigious award the SMJHL has. At least for the regular season, that is. Essentially, if you win MVP your odds of being really good are almost a sure thing.

My first thought has to be @dmuda11

The reason for this is because I know he exists and existing is a great requirement to winning an award.

So here is to @dmuda11 and his bid for MVP.

167 words

tryna make a change

For me, I think the top three players in MVP conversation for this season are Sconnie McHits, Shoyo Hinata, and Rand al'Thor. These are some of the league's most accomplished players and are clearly three deserving players.

First, Rand al'Thor was the leading defenseman on the league's most dominant team. Rand led all defenseman with 64 points in 66 games, which was 10 points more than 2nd place and the same difference between 2nd and 8th.

Next up is Sconnie McHits of the Detroit Falcons. Sconnie led the league in goals with 45 and was second in points with 83. His goals helped elevate Detroit to a great 4th place finish in the regular season and only had 8 points total from the power play.

Finally, we'll look at the Raptors Shoyo Hinata. Shoyo led the league with 86 points and 20 power play points. Some may say that 20 points from the power play isn't indictive to his real offensive output, however he led the league in power play points by 7 over 2nd place, which is the same difference from 2nd place to 25th place. The gulf there is staggering and shows how incredibly deadly Shoyo made his team on the man advantage.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

So, this prompt will be quite difficult for myself and any other person in this league that is a casual and does not pay much attention to the sims outside of their own player. Although, from a little birdie I am told that the player by the name "Wing Wang" should be the Most Valuable Player in the league so I am going to back them up and agree that they deserve to be the MVP of the league. For my side of things it is probably because the player has been playing their ass off and can get across the rink like no one else this year. Getting all the points and helping the team in everything they do. So yeah, the Most Valuable Player this season has got to be none other than Wing Wang. Of course, that is if I am not allowed to vote for my own player the man, myth, legend known as Din Djarin. Man is a god at everything on the ice. So that is my back up go to.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

In my opinion Shoyo Hinata should be winning the MVP this season. First of all, his team is one of the best. The Colorado Raptors is in second place behind the superteam, the Berserkers. I don't think a player from Newfoundland will win because they all played well but there was no carry. Shoyo Hinata carried the Raptors to second place. Shoyo Hinata is first in the league in points with 86, had 35 goals, third in the league. Not only is he the best offensive player in the league but he is also the best two-ways forward. He had 90 shot blocks and 31 takeaways. He was also very physical, having 79 hits this year. I seen people saying that Shoyo has better teammates than other teams is the reason why he had so much points but the other candidates are no way close to his defensive skills. He had better performance in both sides and his team is winning.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

I am truly indecisive about who should be MVP. I admire how my entire team works hard, and as a rookie, I couldn’t even begin to determine who I’d pick over the other. We have Din Djarin, Wing Wang, etc. All the players I’ve come to know work hard, and we all strive toward the same goal, however others seem to have a natural talent for reaching those goals with such ease that it almost seems effortless. I wouldn’t put myself, even though I have definitely improved since the beginning of the season, I have no where near the level of dedication that others have. Personally, there are so many possibilities as to who could be up and running for MVP, and coming from a new member of the league, everyone who works hard for their team is deserving of MVP to me. This is my scoop on MVP, which may not be great, but truly deciding on one just isn’t happening.