Create Account

S70 mPT#2: The Bookworm

The biggest nerd on the Regina team is Just To Buy My Love. They're always reading those tacky romance novels where the super buff dude always portrayed by Fabio is on their way to save them and I just want Fabio to hold me dammit.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Biggest nerd on the team is badwolf. She reads on the plane during the plane ride to the away games and back home. she reads stitch books

[Image: b3ayEGX.png]

It's me. I'm the nerd. It's me. I'm reading a book about association football as dictators' tool of power, and everyone that's ever been in an LR with me knows of my obsession with obscure international hockey.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

You know what.... Ill say it. I am the nerd with my nose in the book on the airplane. When flying to and from places, I like to read books

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I'm the bookworm, constantly reading books about hockey theory to try and get good. So far it hasn't worked but maybe one more hockey great biography will take me over the edge.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Tommy Tightpants is such a nerd he has a categorized collection of encyclopedias dedicated the fine hobby of collecting tight pants. And don't forget the complementary tight pants to wear while reading.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Smith's former Chicago and Finland teammate Jukka Timonen is definitely the biggest nerd he's played with, always making graphs. Smith always enjoyed those graphs because he is also a nerd.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Its always Moose. Moose is the most inspired ready Pengu has ever met. In fact Moose has even gotten Pengu to read in the past and Pengu doesn't even know how to read, so thats impressive! Moose reads everything from romance to action and everything in between!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

It's me. I'm the one with the book. Graj loves to read and just listens to music on the plane while taking in his most recent choice at the bookstore.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

our team is running wild with nerdge but the biggest nerdge of all is @goldenglutes binko koivu he is always reading the instruction manuals and user guides for keyboards (the type you type on)

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I would not be surprised if Podz was one of the team bookworms. Probably one of the older players would be the most likely candidate, but you never know with the rookies if any of them might have a knack for reading

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

I gotta say it's me.... I really do enjoy sitting down and reading a book during a long trip out of town, even in the locker room before a game I will sit in my locker area and I will really get deep into a book

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Our biggest nerd on the team is Mads McMride, because during travel with the team he has his nose up in the centerfold of Playboy magazine.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

There are no nerds on the Colorado squad. Everyone is a megachad alpha who has given up on foolish pursuits like reading and knowledge and focus whole heartedly on being the biggest of chads.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

That's gotta be Eero Makela, the guy isn't just reading books all the time he is writing them as well, look for him to become an accomplished author once his active hockey career is done!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]