Create Account

S74 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

I am Halkohol, senior user apparently (skull emoji) and decided to recreate because I miss this community. Something about myself? I'll be controversial and say that winter is the best season of the year (I love winter sports, the cold and snow).

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Hello, I'm Kal. A lot of people around here will know me as I was simmer for a good 2 years or so. I got burned out and decided to take a break for the last 2 years, but stayed in touch with some friends. Over time it sounded like a fun idea to come back and recreate, and so I did! Hopefully I don't burn out again Smile

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Hey! I'm Waldo and I've been around sim leagues for around five years now. Excited to be here again and win many championships with James Madison!

I’m urq, this is my second player in the SHL. I’m Scottish and I know far too much about planes, and how they work. I also punish myself by following the Flyers in the NHL and the Cardinals in the NFL . Why? I don’t know, maybe I just subconsciously enjoy the pain.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Hi, I'm Konelu. I am fan of hockey for quite a few years already, but never really watched NHL, rather watched national league of my country (Czechia), this is second Ice-Hockey sim league I have joined and I hope to be on friendly terms with everybody.

Hi! Won't give my real name, but my user is Renomitsu. I'm a doctor in my last year of residency in a wonderful program on the East Coast and just matched to my next stage of training (called Fellowship, which lasts 3 years for me) in nephrology literally today! I love playing musical instruments and am now actively scouring the internet for apartments within biking distance of one of the four best Children's Hospitals on the planet.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Hi - my name is crutch or Chris and I have been on the SHL for a pretty long time now (close to 10 years now). I wish I knew how to juggle.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Hello! My name is Repgnar and on my first create over here at the SHL. I'm currently active over on the ISFL and PBE and thoroughly enjoying the whole sim league community and experience. A fun fact about me is I learned the Pashto language but definitely a bit rusty nowadays without much practice.

50+ Words

Hip hip hello! I am Kline and this happens to be my first time ever doing a simulation league. I mean, I've done result league simulators but that's different. I'm very excited about what happens next! I like to do snowboarding and badminton in my free time, primarily focusing on snowboarding though.

[Image: 9550999-1-1.png]
Shoutout to Ragnarr for the jersey swap
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2023, 09:39 AM by KalixIzalumi. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello! 

Im Kalix, and its a pleasure to meet everyone. <3

i am a pastel goth catgirl with quite an intelligent and diverse college background, was a cadet for 4 years, a research scholar, and love to game, watch anime, and be a huge nerd. I love cozy drinks like hot cocoa and strawberry milk, and am all over the place. oh and im 6'1" (185cm) tall Wink

Hi my name is wellerman and I live in Florida where it’s mostly warm so I go to the amusement parks such as Disney and seaworld and universal when I’m not working with my friends

[Image: b3ayEGX.png]

Hi Y'all, I'm Kristin and this is my first sim league. Fun fact (not really): I used a username generator to come up with my name. I work from home, so I'll probably be on here quite a bit. I enjoy travel, reading and baking.

I’m Ragnar. I joined in 2013. I have held all sorts of jobs from bank manager to SMJHL commissioner to SHL co commissioner. I was co gm of LAP back in the day and I was gm of anchorage for a while. Now I’m co gm of Buffalo.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Hello I’m Mr35, I’m new here and new to sims. I’m also new to discord so I’m learning a lot and having alot and meeting good people.

Hi I'm doodle or dooddle as I accidentally named myself. Big hockey fan, but 0 athleticism, you know how it is. I recently got a my first potato (puppy) of my own and he refuses to let me get 8 hours of sleep. It's ok, he naps all day.