Create Account

S74 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2023, 06:49 PM by thedangazone. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hi, I’m BW and I’m your co-PT director for the SMJHL!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!

You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Tuesday, DEC 5th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Hello! My name is Jacob and I am new around here. I am however a sim league vet of about 3 and a half years. I am a TPE addict, so you will likely see my name around here plenty!

11-28-2023, 06:39 PMBadWolf Wrote:
Hi it’s Wyatt here. I just wanted to tell you a bit about myself. I have two sisters, one brother, a goldfish and a guy who loves to watch Netflix
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2023, 06:55 PM by notorioustig. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm Tig and if I'm not actively doing a bit at all times my organs begin to fail. As such, I'm almost never 100% serious and am probably screwing around in at least some way

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Hey! I'm Desire and I'm pretty new to simming, only been in sim leagues for about 6 months, but I'm pretty much a tpe fiend so you might be seeing me a lot; I'm also an avid music enjoyer.

Hi! I’m Kimar!
A few interesting things about me are that I’m the lead singer for an alternative rock band, I’m a huge Philly sports fan (Go Birds ?) and I’m goning to college for computer software engineering.

[Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Россия wants you! Ask for a Transfer! Join Independent Russia Today!

Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia   Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia

11-28-2023, 06:59 PMKimar Wrote: Hi! I’m Kimar!
A few interesting things about me are that I’m the lead singer for an alternative rock band, I’m a huge Philly sports fan (Go Birds) and I’m goning to college for computer software engineering.

[Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Россия wants you! Ask for a Transfer! Join Independent Russia Today!

Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia   Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia

Hi, I'm swoosh. Like some others in this draft class, I'm coming over from the ISFL. Outside of spending an obsessive amount of time on sim league forums while I'm "working" from home, I like to travel, watch sports, drink craft beer, and eat dino nuggets. Yummy Dino Buddies, not the Tyson ones. Ducks are my NHL team, but hockey is more of a secondary sport for me. I'm looking forward to getting to know more users and maybe developing more of an itch for hockey.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Hey, my name is Akoustique! I'm a variety streamer, and sim league enthusiast. Currently, I'm part of the sim team in the ISFL, I hold a head office position in the PBE, and I'm brand new to the SHL! Hockey has always been a part of my family, and everyone who cares about it is a Los Angeles Kings fan. Outside of sim leagues, I like professional wrestling, playing video games and playing the bass guitar! I'm excited to join the SHL and make new friends and friendly rivals!

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

Hi I'm grybyx. I'm named after a lesser known ninja turtles character. I also sometimes juggle fire and spend too much time playing video games. I used to be a semi competitive distance runner and own cats.

Hello! I am Seymour I have been around the SHL for 2ish years now. ON my second players - ready to see how it feels to score goals this time.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Hello my name is Trent and I am new here, looking to play some sim hockey lol. Some stuff about me is I am a history buff that played High school hockey IRL.

Hi! I'm Bojangles,

I'm a diehard Sharks/Niners fan so I'm used to disappointment. If I'm not watching sports, I'm usually grinding away at Apex or Rocket league.

Hey! my name is cameron. i am from texas and i am excited to get to meet everyone here and have a very competitive career with all of you Smile

Hello there. I'm Amidships and this is my second SHL player. I've been in sim leagues since the the great COVID influx of ~2020 starting with the ISFL, followed by the SHL, and then the PBE. With the hockey season in full swing again, I felt the urge to get back into things here and see what's changed. Looking forward to another fun career!

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]