Create Account

S75 mPT#3: Spotlight Due: Monday, March 4th @ 11:59 PST

My very first season as a little baby boat in ANC was actually the season we won it all. Wasn't able to grab 2 of those cups before heading up to the SHL, but it was definitely memorable.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

My first experience in the playoffs was in the SMJHL back in S49 with the St. Louis Scarecrows. I cant say I really remember who we played or what happened, other than the fact that we didn't win the cup. It was a great experience though and definitely got me more hyped for the league.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

To be fair I have made the playoffs all 4 of my seasons in the J, now only last season did we make it past the first round so I guess that would have to be my favorite experience to date. I'm hoping for some deep runs in Atlanta now though.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

Every active raps player and trips might kill me for not remembering when we made it for the raps but the one that I remember the most is Buf S48 playoffs. My player never saw the ice but the excitement was amazing in the LR and an experience I really cherish.

The first time I experienced the playoffs was my second season in the SMJHL with the Raptors. We made it all the way to the finals but lost in game seven to Detroit. Other than losing at the last moment, it was a blast.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

I remember very little of my first playoff appearance with either my SMJHL team or my SHL team. I know I won a Four Star Cup in my second season with the Knights but we didn't get too far in my first season. I joined just after the whole multi scandal that costed the Knights a three-peat the season before so I can remember the rivalry with the Whalers was pretty strong back then but not a lot more.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2024, 04:13 PM by Carpy48.)

My first real experience in the playoffs was my third season with the Lethbridge Lions in S48 in the SMJHL. Before that I was only the backup and didn't play, but in S48 I was the starter going into the playoffs and we won the first round against Kelowna and then lost in the second round against Anaheim. Up until S48 the team had exactly one playoff win and I managed to get a total of 6 wins which felt nice. But to be honest, we were a shitty team then.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2024, 04:31 PM by BarnabasCollins. Edited 1 time in total.)

First experience in the playoffs was way back in the day for the old Montreal Impact. That was a great team, we had Pushkin as our mascot and pound the fucking body as our slogan. Man I miss those days.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

You'll always remember your first, my first playoff run of my career was the first season with the Malamutes. We made it to the 3rd round and I was able to chip in at a decent offensive pace of 9 points and 6 goals in 13 games. Unfortunately it will always be remembered as another 3rd round exit by the Malamutes.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Adam Liebold's first time making playoffs with BAP was a great experience for him. Although they didn't win, it was a great learning experience and lets him set a good example for the rest of the team!

Foil Up Boys

I remember making the playoffs for the first time with Bean Sr. We made the playoffs with Armada and we went to the 4 star cup and lost. Sad but little did Bean know he would lose 3 more in a row.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

The first time I played in the playoffs was back for my old player with the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Sadly we did not win it all but it was still a quite memorable experience and a big locker room push that was very fun.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

First time was with the Maine Timber. It was the 2nd season, and we were coming out of a rebuild. We managed to get all the way to the finals, making a comeback in two straight series before falling short 4-2 in the final vs Newfoundland Berserkers.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

I think it was with the S53 Detroit Falcons that we saw playoffs. It was a tough time as we were a still pretty young team, and we got swept. But I think of it as a learning experience.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Bruh I don't like this task, it's giving me PTSD. I don't recall the first time my player made the playoffs, but I can tell you the most memorable. Early s50s with Tampa Bay, we somehow go through a bunch of teams in the playoffs and we make our way to the finals. We go 3-0 against the Calgary Dragons. Easy win, let's pack it up, maybe we don't sweep them but we definitely win the cup right???? Well they reverse swept us.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]