Create Account

S74 PT#2: Food Fight

Quote:Option 1:

Written Task: Your player has been singled out by hockeyfights dot com as a total pushover who would probably lose a fight to a chicken. This is brought to your attention by a teammate, who thinks it's hilarious. Do you respond to this by instigating a fight next game, or by posting a picture of yourself eating chicken to that thread on hockeyfights dot com?

Myself personally, I take offense that I'm being called out as a pushover and would "lose a fight to a chicken". With 154 hits between the previous season, and this season, I am ANYTHING but a pushover. Not only is this embarrassing to me among my own teammates, this has also spread to Chirper, where fans and other players throughout the league have seen. To settle this, I think there's only one thing I can do. I'll be personally combing through threads on Chirper and the other social media platforms to see which players in the league are getting piling on this and if any of them are playing us in an upcoming game, I'm challenging them to a fight! Not only will I win this fight, but I'm going to sneak a chicken leg into my pads to pull out and take a nice bite out of for all to see while my opponent is laying on the ice, missing teeth and unable to satisfyingly take a bit from a chicken leg again!

179 words

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

[Image: Wm1aP7F.png]

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Trey would definitely be taking a picture eating chicken with the caption “I’m pretty sure the chicken lost this fight today”. He’s all about having a good laugh and not taking things too seriously. He believes the best revenge is one where the opposing person or persons continue to talk and strongly believes that all publicity, is good publicity no matter what it is because his name is continuously being said and written into articles. In his mind, his biggest fans are always going to be the “haters” because their there ones who are trying to ruin his rep and bash his name with their dinky little articles and him, their the ones who are always having him on their minds and he loves that and encourages it all

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

Option 1:
Written Task: Your player has been singled out by hockeyfights dot com as a total pushover who would probably lose a fight to a chicken. This is brought to your attention by a teammate, who thinks it's hilarious. Do you respond to this by instigating a fight next game, or by posting a picture of yourself eating chicken to that thread on hockeyfights dot com?

First off Alexandros after hearing such news would simply smile and reminisce about his past life as a paladin that always fought right until the end. Second, he would not indulge in the fight bait as instigating a fight would only cause his team to take a penalty and be hurt by it. so logically he would go to the nearest chicken joint, a very peaceful KFC, and order some chicken. From here he would have a teammate come and take a video of him punching the piece of chicken. Alexandros is not one to back down from a fight and being as fighting the other team could hurt his he would simply then fight the chicken drumstick. It would be a duel of epic proportions. Upon his victory and I assure you Alexandros would win; he would then eat the drumstick and be disgusted because he hates KFC and most chicken places in general. Bleh. It will be known that Alexandros Mograine is not a pushover!

-167 words

PT Pass

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

In the beginning of the SHL season, Clint Clampton found himself at the center of an unexpected proposal. Skates still on, he was approached by a quirky, kind of mid-tier restaurant owner named Benny, who nervously pitched an unconventional idea.

Benny, the proud owner of a struggling diner in Hamilton, believed that Clint's status, along with the rest of the Steelhawks, could turn the tide for his business. With a twinkle in his eye, Benny proposed an offbeat ad spot – a commercial featuring the team hanging out in the diner post big-game. The squad was pretty skeptical, but would be willing to support the tiny local diner.

The commercial itself goes great. The food isn't mind-blowing, but hanging out with the team along with being fed leads to a great day. After the commercial releases, Benny's Diner turns into a local sensation. He adds some Steelhawks memorabilia around the diner like signed jerseys and trinkets to remember to team by. With all the buzz, Benny is able to convert a section of the restaurant into a fully functional bar so folks can watch the games and enjoy a night out.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Code:
draw your player fighting a chicken.

[Image: bCstmJN.png]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I am a bit of a foodie, and am not a particularly picky eater. That said, if a restaurant asked Louise St. Martin to do a promo for them, and Louise St. Martin did not like said restaurant, she probably would not do it. Money is not an issue to her, so she will only go for endorsement deals with brands and companies she uses or likes - she'd be happy to do promos for her favorite restaurants and such. That being said, so as not to come off as a bitch and show that she does want to see local companies to do well, she'll redirect this restaurant to a Blizzard player that actually enjoys eating there. Basically a case of "I'm sorry, this is not a restaurant that I eat at much, so I have no reason to be in ad spots for you; however, I know that [for example] Egli likes eating here so you should hit him up."

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

I don’t think anyone likes to be called a pushover, especially when you’re an athlete playing a very physical sport. If I heard that, personally I would go out next game and play the hardest game anyone has ever seen me play. Hit everything in sight (while being cautious and not reckless of course, I don’t want to be giving the other team powerplays or potentially injuring another player) and win every puck battle I get into.

As a joke after the game I would probably go ahead and hit whoever the player was that showed me the post who found it funny. Not in a bad way, but just to have some fun with him and show him that I am much tougher than it may appear. We would laugh it off, because it would probably be Derek Martin, and then I would bug him about how I got another 15 hits this game which further improves my fantasy ranking and how I drafted him and he doesn’t hit too much and could cost me TPE.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

P1: Well, would you believe it? They're saying I'm a pushover on the ice, that I'd lose a fight to a chicken. Can you imagine that, in all my years? But, listen, I'm not one to let things get under my skin. In this game, you've got to have a sense of humor, right? So here's the deal – I figure, why not show some love to the chicken? I'll post a snapshot of me savoring a good meal with those feathered fellas. Let them know I'm not just tough on the ice, but I can handle a drumstick with the best of 'em. It's all in good fun. Keep it light, keep it playful – that's the Tony Soprano way, whether it's in the rink or at the dinner table. So, next time I hit the ice, maybe I'll bring a chicken as my sidekick – a feathery enforcer. Who needs goons when you've got cluckers, right?"

[Image: gurbs.gif]

PBE affiliate:
https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=662588

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Option 2:

I'm a big fan of going out and trying different restaurants in the cities that I play in. I've become familiar with a lot of them in Regina and like most of the ones I've been to. One popular restaurant that did not quite do it for me was a local seafood place. It's not because the food isn't good, by all accounts it's great, I'm just no fan of seafood in general. Well, it just so happens that the other day, that very restaurant contacted me to do an ad spot for them.

I'm certain that there have been ads done by people who either haven't even tried the product or even heard of it, but for me, I don't feel comfortable telling other people to try something that I myself would never try. Since I'm not a fan of seafood, I politely told them I would decline the offer, but would happily set them up with a teammate who loves their establishment. They understood and took me up on my offer.

(173 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

PT Pass

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Option 1

Neither. I buy a Cameo of Juni Panda endorsing me as follows:

"Marcel Beck is the toughest guy in the league, no question. Any weak-kneed site like hockeyfights dot com or coward gossiper who says otherwise is flat out wrong. I, Juni Panda, the God of SHL Toughness, am giving Beck my seal of approval and issuing a warning to any player that may come across their path. His aggression matches my aggression, and if you look for a fight with him, you're going to have top fight me. We all know you don't want to do that, now do you?"

Having this message put out into the universe will undoubtedly scare any person out there who would even think of challenging the claim. Besides, I don't know how one could say that Beck isn't a good fighter. They obviously haven't watched any games or highlights if they think that. Disagree? Come fight me!

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Troy McClure IIII hates food trucks. This is for good reason. He doesn't understand that food trucks can have working sinks in them, he thinks they are all dirty because, "where do they wash their hands?" It is a valid question. However, the only thing Troy dislikes more than food trucks is food trucks that make cheesesteaks. A good cheesesteak can easily be made on a food truck, but the best cheesesteaks in the world don't come from food trucks. So when Chopped up! Food Truck asked Troy to endorse them, he said yes. Why? Troy McClure likes MONEY more than he HATES food trucks that serve cheesesteaks. The Ad goes as follows:

"Yellowcard plays in the background, at a comfortable, but still slightly loud volume"

Camera pans to the food truck, it is just sitting on the truck like a still shot, but people are walking around, clearly trying not to look at the camera. One person walks up to the truck, clearly asking for directions. They hand them a cheesesteak anyway, the person looks at the food, shakes their head no, and drops it on the ground. A dog walks over to the cheesesteak, sniffs its, gags, and then urinates on it. @GeckoeyGecko Walks over and eats it, no problem.

Troy walks on camera, he gives the camera a thumbs up. Troy walks off.

End.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!