Create Account

S74 PT#2: Food Fight

Please pick ONE prompt to write about. Do not mix and match prompts. Identify the prompt you are using in your submission - Copying and pasting the prompt will deduct from your word count so if you do this make sure YOUR submission is 150+ words excluding the prompt.

Option 1:

Written Task: Your player has been singled out by hockeyfights dot com as a total pushover who would probably lose a fight to a chicken. This is brought to your attention by a teammate, who thinks it's hilarious. Do you respond to this by instigating a fight next game, or by posting a picture of yourself eating chicken to that thread on hockeyfights dot com?

Graphic Task: draw your player fighting a chicken.

Option 2:

Written Task: A quality restaurant that makes food your player does not particularly care for (for example a Mexican restaurant which is by all accounts quite solid, but your player doesn't like Mexican food) is asking your player to do an ad spot for them. Do they agree? Why or why not? Describe the ad spot if you choose to do it!

Graphic Task: create an image of your player render eating food. The more ridiculous the better.

You will receive 3 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

All responses are due on Sunday, December 17th at 11:59 PST. NOTE: IF YOU SUBMIT/EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE YOU WILL RECEIVE REDUCED/NO TPE.

Affiliate claims from either PBE or ISFL or WSLB or SSL are accepted; link directly to your post and note if your username is different there.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. The graders reserve the right to determine malicious intent, after discussion with me. You will not be warned.

This task is for SHL players and send downs only. If your player is S75, that's not you.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

PT Pass. Also I'd start a goalie fight.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

What do you mean, "or"? Simo does both. In the Falcons' next game up, against the Berserkers, midway through the second period Simo blasts Pierre Mailloux against the boards - the Newfoundland fans go mad when Mailloux takes a few seconds to get his brains back into place, and more so when Simo skates past a particularly loud pocket of Berserkers fans on his way to the bench, cupping his ear. His next shift on the ice, everybody in the building knows it's on. 

Post-game, Simo - now with a nascent black eye and bruised knuckles - poses with a cold rotisserie chicken in each hand, taking a massive bite out of each and acting like a wildman. When the post goes up on the Hockey Fights website, though, it's with an invitation for the thread starter to drop him a message so Simo can hook him up with a ticket for whoever his nearest SMJHL team is. If you're going to play into something, may as well go all the way.

[Image: Skree.gif]

PT Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2023, 03:56 PM by PapaSorin. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: photostudio-1702410841890.jpg]

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Code:
Written Task: A quality restaurant that makes food your player does not particularly care for (for example a Mexican restaurant which is by all accounts quite solid, but your player doesn't like Mexican food) is asking your player to do an ad spot for them. Do they agree? Why or why not? Describe the ad spot if you choose to do it!

Ben Jammin is not a sell out and would only endorse products if he himself would use it and if he thinks it is good. A pizza restaurant that Ben Jammin has never eaten at and from reviews they only have a 1 star rating on Google reviews. They created an ad that is showing Ben Jammin munching down on one of their pizzas and saying "this is perhaps the best pizza I have ever eaten". AI art is definitely getting out of control since Ben Jammin was never involved with this place. 

He will look to take this to court for false advertising and to build back up his name since this pizza restaurant is notorious for how bad its food, service and establishment is. The pizza isn't fresh, it takes forever to make, the staff there are not friendly and the restaurant looks like they have not passed a health and safety check. 

(155 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Written Task: Your player has been singled out by hockeyfights dot com as a total pushover who would probably lose a fight to a chicken. This is brought to your attention by a teammate, who thinks it's hilarious. Do you respond to this by instigating a fight next game, or by posting a picture of yourself eating chicken to that thread on hockeyfights dot com?

Tibuk would never stand for such insolence! His first act would of course to order food with chicken in it, his second action would then be to dial in because the next team on the schedule for Tampa Bay is Atlanta's mascot! Tibuk would bid his time waiting for that precious TV Timeout when the goofball Atlanta Mascot is doing whatever crap it is he does and then engage the chicken! Wild haymakers to assert dominance followed up by some intense grappling to force the submission of the beta bird. When it is all said and done that chicken is in stiches and Tibuk can return to his bench with his head held high. Taking an iPad from the bench he would immediately look for the update on the hockey fighting website. The reviews are in, "Tibuk assaults unarmed flightless bird", "That seemed unnecessary...", "Why did i watch this?", "what an asshat"

Mission accomplished.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

RAGE, RAGE, ALL I FEEL IS RAGE.

We were all coming in for our morning skate, as we prepare to play the Hamilton Steelhawks. Toasty comes over giggling to himself like a little schoolgirl. And passes to me his phone, on it Hockeyfights shows a picture of me cowering when a scrum happened, with a caption of he would lose to a chicken…or something like that. During the skate all I could was think about it. Getting ready for the game, I could only think about it. When it was time for puck drop I could only think about it. I could only think about a stupid chicken and me cowering while the crowd laughed and laughed and laughed.

Well as luck would have it, their stupid mascot was behind our bench with a giant sign showing a picture of the article and make a fighting gesture towards me. Sure, enough the crowd laughed. I got angry, and laughed, I got angrier, then the titan tron showed a video of the mascot chasing me and zoomed into the sign and the mascot and me…and I SNAPPED!

I jumped the glass and landed right on top of the bird. I started pummeling him with lefts and rights shouting and growling as I landed each blow. I heard him plead something, it may have been “please stop,” but all I heard was “That’s all you got?” I rip off one of my skates grab the mascot by the head and proceed to remove it, remove all of it, bird/mascot, man…all. I have to say, I do not regret my actions with the exception this all happened in front of the elementary school winners of the month, getting free tickets to Hamilton Steelhawks game. Poor Ms. McLovin’s 4th grade class was hit in the splash zone as blood squirted over the first 4 rows.

The end of the story, I am no longer considered a weak player afraid of a chicken among the league and hockeyfights dot com. But I am stuck in prison for a little while, while we get this whole ordeal sorted out.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Option 1:

Honestly, even though she is not as prolific a fighter as her father. (Brooklyn has 1 fight in her entire time in the J so far). You don’t really walk up to someone with the name Physt and tell them they are a wimp. Not to mention her mother having had her own short career as an enforcer.

That said, posting a pic online as a reply to their wild speculation of Brooklyn Physt eating a bucket of fried chicken would be poetic. It is exactly the kind of person she is and would be a hilarious way to respond to that kind of criticism.

Both the media and fans alike will have strong opinions about their favourite sports/teams/players and rivals as well. While on the ice, a chirp like that would warrant a little stronger response, someone outside the game should really only garner the above ascribed cheeky retort.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

PT pass

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Code:
Option 1 (173 words)

-----

Yeah, okay, hockey fights dot com or whatever wants to get into a war of words online, but let's be completely honest: you ever fight a chicken before? Genuinely one of the most difficult animals you could reasonably fight if you don't immediately get the first kick in. Especially so if you're dealing with a pack of chickens, at which point you're essentially fucked the minute those little fuckers get their claws into your supple flesh. There's absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind that the admin of a site chronicling hockey fights would also absolutely get their shit rocked by a chicken, one good kick or no.

However, there's really nothing that Fiorentini loves more than chicken cutlets, so if it's gotta be the chicken, it's gotta be the chicken. So yeah, let's post that image of Fiorentini eating a fresh chicken cutlet sandwich as a little jab back at hockey fights dot com. See if we can get a little social media buzz during this Barracuda season for all the right reasons.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

[Image: meh.jpg?ex=658b3c2c&is=6578c72c&hm=f0480...c38eb0f6a&]

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

Pt pass

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

This is what happens when you know you don't have time to write anything.

Option 1

[Image: bcDlgZd.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]