Create Account

Weekend Funtime - The Playbook

Matchup: Winnipeg Jets
Gameplan: Whenever Theo Morgan steps on the ice, watch him. Put both Dmen on him whenever he enters the offensive zone. Nobody else on the ice matters, he will be the only one that will hurt us, I have seem his progression in to the dangerous player that he is on the Whalers.
Edited By: Jax Duggan @SecondSucks22

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Matchup: Tampa Bay Barracuda
Gameplan: Just let them keep doing what they've been doing this whole time. No real need for crazy changes here, don't even have to be slick about it. They'll do the work for you.
Edited By: The entire SHL. @everyone

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Matchup: Chicago Syndicate
Gameplan: Bake potatoes until they’re red hot and keep them in a thermos like bag under your jersey. When you go to hit someone, slyly take a potato out and stuff it down their shirt causing players to jump and dance around to get it to fall out.
Edited by: @bbjygm

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

Matchup: Manhattan rage
Gameplan: unleash the inner beast inside during the game, i want to see a total of 100 team hits before anyone even thinks about shooting the puck. The goalie is fair game too, he's on the the ice and knows what he signed up for.
Edited By: GeckoeyGecko

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Matchup: New Orleans Specters
Gameplan: I've won multiple Cups with the Dragons, Everytime I step on the ice, I will not play one lick of defense, and will most definitely not hit anyone that comes into the defensive zone.
Edited by: Joe K @JKortesi81

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Matchup: Anchorage Armada
Gameplan: I have special instructions. Next game everyone will dress as a goalie. We'll make it extra hard for the other team to score. Just fight your way through the other team's net and score one goal while they're still confused about the whole situation. We only need one goal to win - get that done. After we've scored, everyone of you will play defense and block the entire way to the net. Don't let anyone through. Trust me, it's going to work.
Edited By: @Tomasnz

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Matchup: Toronto North Stars
Gameplan: Make sure I, Cameron Carter II, do not collect any hits or points in this game. Mikhail Lokitonov @ml002 and I go way back to our days in PGF/ANC, and I have the utmost respect for him. If anybody deserves a Jeff Dar nomination at the end of this season, it is ML. CCII will do his part to assure this by forgoing hits and points in the matchup with TOR.
Edited by: @Boomcheck

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Match up: Lethbridge Lions
Gameplan: This will most definitely work, all skaters on the ice, gathering up behind your own net, that's right, all five skaters.  Then you all come out together, a form a V-shape, and start towards the opponents nets. Make sure you move that puck around, but never break formation!  There is absolutely no way they can stop this!  We'll call it, the Flying V!!!
Edited by: Gordon Bombay - @RunnerBert11

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Matchup: New England Wolfpack
Gameplan: Instead of sometimes scoring goals and playing decent defense, the new gameplan is to only play with 1 forward and 1 defenseman. This way, they can truly tank and then lose the draft lottery. There's no better way.
Edited by: @Carbine

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Matchup: West Kendall Platoon
Gameplan: Spell everyones names slightly different on their jersey each game, use weird french "eaux" sounds instead of simple "o"s as much as possible. Will keep our players alert and awake because they can never lean back and take things for granted.
Edited By: @.bojo or Beaujeaux or whatever

Matchup: Calgary Dragons
Gameplan: Put some icy hot in the jock strap of Kata Vilde. He will be dancing in and around the net all night and not able to stop anything.
Edited By: Chico Smeb @xDParK

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Matchup: New Orleans Specters
Gameplan: Coach, move me up in the lineup and make sure my linemates know to pass me the puck so that I can shoot the most often and make sure I always hit the cross bar.
Edited By: @slothfacekilla

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Matchup: Manhattan Rage
Gameplan: Let's completely confuse the hell out of these guys. We need to buy all new jerseys that are made of flexible mirrors and all need to wear mirrored fish bowl helmets. They will never know where to go. 100% full-proof plan
Edited By: @"luketd"

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

Matchup: West Kendall Platoon
Gameplan: Bojo needs to take his pads off for the second period and come out and play defence. Buffalo will never see it coming, and can't score for shit anyway. The full period 6 man advantage should allow us to completely dominate them.
Edited By: "Ludwig Koch Schroder"

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Matchup: Vancouver Whalers
Gameplan: The entire game must be played in slow motion as if you were a Sloth. While this is happening Atlas Rush is providing Jimmy Slothface with crappy nail polish remover of a vodka and filling all of the Whalers water bottles. At the same time he is filling all the Raiders Water bottles with Great Whisky. This will ensure they will want to continue moving like sloths as it they will likely start getting sick all over the ice due to the vodka's poor quality. Sloth will then join his former Raiders at Pr%f Cocktail Lounge for the After Party with Atlas!
Edited By: @slothfacekilla

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates