Create Account

Chirper #42 (AC Week #500)

Sure bud

11-27-2023, 07:47 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.
Does preseason start tiday

11-29-2023, 05:55 PMWyattt.__ Wrote: Does preseason start tiday

For the SHL yes, for the SMJHL I believe its tomorrow? Might have to ask your GM about it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

The foder on EA FC 24 seems good today

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

500 of these threads is insane

also short kings rise up (5'6 and below)
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 06:05 PM by aeonsjenni. Edited 1 time in total.)

@wizard_literal hello! chirp! here is a photo of a cat.

[Image: Moving%20house.JPG]

11-29-2023, 05:59 PMluke Wrote: For the SHL yes, for the SMJHL I believe its tomorrow? Might have to ask your GM about it
Not worries how can you find the schedule or where do you find it

11-29-2023, 06:05 PMWyattt.__ Wrote: Not worries how can you find the schedule or where do you find it

good question. I dont know if its public yet. I just know because im a SHL GM. @Crazytomato can help you out. Or @ACapitalChicago

You would usually find it here though: https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I hope my player does well this year. Probably won't, but you never know!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

COVID sucks so much.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

I'm just ready for the season.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

11-29-2023, 06:09 PMluke Wrote: good question. I dont know if its public yet. I just know because im a SHL GM.  @Crazytomato can help you out. Or @ACapitalChicago

You would usually find it here though: https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36
Thansk

Look at all these chirps!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I wonder how much is a result of adding chirps to the checklist?

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!