Create Account

Chirper #42 (AC Week #500)

You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything in between to achieve the maximum payout. Reminder. Minimum effort for chirps may not be paid.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Happy 500

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Woo! The big 500! Well done SHL

Happy Monday everyone

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Happy 500!

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Happy 500!

Happy 500! Smile

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

And its monday again

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Happy 500!

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Happy Monday everyone!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Boat Up!!!!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

500 weeks is kind of nuts

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I still have a lot left in the tank but with regression hitting harder every season it is hard not to think about the next recreate

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Proud to lead Team Finland for bronze as a captain.

[Image: salming.png]