Create Account

Texas Renegades punishment

10-19-2019, 03:09 PMCptSquall Wrote:
10-19-2019, 03:07 PMSleepy Wrote: Bath salts

Will that help with a broken voice box?

It'll help you break other people's voice boxes.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

10-19-2019, 03:09 PMnour Wrote: y’all every think about how weird it is that this is basically just a hockey roleplay server, and all the media stuff is basically just fan fiction about our characters?

Why do you think I stick to my history articles? I feel a mixture of arrogance and embarrassment talking too much about my players.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

10-19-2019, 03:10 PMSleepy Wrote: It'll help you break other people's voice boxes.

Giving me supreme power

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Personally I believe all Calgary Dragons operations should be suspended for the rest of the season

I’ve resigned anyway so all kinda moot now, in a bit shl

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

10-19-2019, 02:08 PMMayuu Wrote:
10-19-2019, 01:23 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Personally its clear that c00kies wasnt trying to circumvent the regression system as he put his regression in and it was correct.. there was no intent to cheat or munipulate.... but the links didnt work and the updaters didnt raise a red flag. unfortunatley C00kies has not been on as much lately, i think hes had some IRL issues and jumps on to do the basic min. or he would have caught the issue in time...

but if the league feels that its on management to make sure the builds of themselves and there players is there responsibility .. then i agree that Calgary should be penalized... and they have. I think if there was clear intent to munipulate the rules.. then yeah the site should throw the book at Esa and shooter and they should have been suspended for XX amount of games... but that wasnt the case, i get why some people would debate this... but IMO the punishment was fair.

So just kick him like the nour case. Nour got busy af irl and while also missing to do a gm task two seasons in a row.

No consistency. No accountability.

Man it's almost like that was a separate site office, with like different people involved in the decision making process

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

10-19-2019, 03:17 PMml002 Wrote:
10-19-2019, 02:08 PMMayuu Wrote: So just kick him like the nour case. Nour got busy af irl and while also missing to do a gm task two seasons in a row.

No consistency. No accountability.

Man it's almost like that was a separate site office, with like different people involved in the decision making process

what is. precedent?

RETIRED

The issue I have with these punishments, be it this one or Calgary's, is that they are so incredibly weak. Like, two million SHL bucks and a worthless pick, that's basically nothing. If anything it sends the message that it is worth it to beak the rules, be it out of malice or laziness, because the punishments are absolutely insignificant. If there is someone who has already contemplated breaking the rules, then the message these punishments send is that it is a gamble worth taking because even if you get caught, you lose basically nothing.

That doesn't mean that I think the teams should definitely have been handed harsher punishments. But more internal consistency would be nice. Either you think that they broke the rules and gave themselves and advantage, then you dish out a punishment that actually hurts especially if it happened repeatedly, or you think it was all just a misunderstanding and then why even bother punishing them at all? But these mini slaps on the wrist seem like a bit of a cheap cop-out.

10-19-2019, 03:19 PMMayuu Wrote:
10-19-2019, 03:17 PMml002 Wrote: Man it's almost like that was a separate site office, with like different people involved in the decision making process

what is. precedent?

What is. a different league with different a different head office

Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames

10-19-2019, 03:22 PMml002 Wrote:
10-19-2019, 03:19 PMMayuu Wrote: what is. precedent?

What is. a different league with different a different head office

it's all fucking SHL.

fuck it, why bother.

RETIRED

10-19-2019, 03:23 PMMayuu Wrote:
10-19-2019, 03:22 PMml002 Wrote: What is. a different league with different a different head office

it's all fucking SHL.

fuck it, why bother.

the SHL HO and SMJHL HO are completely separate entities

10-19-2019, 03:00 PMLeafs4ever Wrote:
10-19-2019, 02:56 PMMack Wrote: LOL! You are so scary!! @Leafs4ever you're a bitch threatening me online because I think you're trash at running this place.

Better go back to inactivity, something you can actually handle.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

everyone meet in the conference room in 15 minutes we will be massaging Esa’s balls there with HO

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

10-19-2019, 02:56 PMMack Wrote:
10-19-2019, 02:45 PMLeafs4ever Wrote: Watch your mouth next time you decide to bring me in any conversation on here.

LOL! You are so scary!! @Leafs4ever you're a bitch threatening me online because I think you're trash at running this place.
Crawl back to the hole you came from Mack.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

10-19-2019, 03:37 PMWasty Wrote: Crawl back to the hole you came from Mack.

LOL! You are so scary!! @Wasty you're a bitch threatening me online because I think you're trash at running this place.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]