Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

My favourite moment from last season would have to be returning to the Toronto North Stars for another season. Got a few hits and blocks and the production went down, but it was nice overall.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

You think I actually pay attention to anything? Honestly, last season wasn't that good for Wisconsin. She sucked, her team sucked, and it's especially disappointing when it was supposed to be her first fully capped season in the J. The only positives remain in the locker room.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

My favorite moment from last season has to be the first day of the season. That was my first SHL season and I believe I scored in the first game.

(30 Words)

Best moment of my rookie szn had to be getting asked to be co-GM for DET by Aephino.  We became friends in the S72 discord and continue to stalk each other around the site.

My favorite moment was when we punched our ticket to the Western Conference Finals against CHI in the 2nd round with a last-minute goal to take the lead in Game 7. That came from our good friend Mikko Rashford. What an elating moment!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

My favorite moment from last season was lacing it up for my first regular season game back in Texas. It was like I never left, the fans welcomed me, and I couldnt be happier to be back in Texas.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

If I've gotta choose, getting drafted as a J rookie for the first time ever definitely ranks the top of the list. In a close second would be playing my first playoff game.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Walt's favorite moment from last season was when he found the little door in the locker room that led into Joe K's mind. He found it plenty roomy and spacious and spent a lot of time there hanging up black light posters and listening to Deep Purple

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

My favourite moment from last season happened recently and it was the bronze medal game I played and win with Norway against Switzerland. It’s great to see that we are still one of the top countries.

36 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Is the draft an acceptable response? It was a rough season in Kelowna last year, while I wouldn't trade it for the world, I feel the new faces and friends we made on the draft day became the real highlight as we welcomed a ton of great people into Kelowna. Sad to say we did not make it into the playoffs, but I am happy with the players we acquired and brought aboard.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Lasses favourite part of last season was just having fun. He knew along with the rest of the crows they weren’t going to be a contending tream so they went out played like a team and had fun. And guess what? They had a huge surprise when they made it to game seven in the finals in round one! Now it’s time to get serious and win!

My favorite moment from last season is pretty much the same as any moment from any of the previous seasons of Dave's career to be honest. Just getting to spend time with cool people in a lovely locker room. To share specifics beyond that would be sharing confidential information and so I will leave it at that thank you.

Code:
Word Count: 59

My favorite moment from season 72 was raising the divisional championship banner with my teammates. We rightfully earned the title, and it was extremely rewarding to win fair and square.

My favorite moment of last season has got to be the draft, The ton of speculation around where I was going with a late swoop from HFFO to trade up to 3rd and grab me was great. Of course YUM in general was great last season, but that was to be expected Smile

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

My favorite moment from last season was noticing that despite how poorly we were doing, we might still have been able to make the playoffs and then ultimately we made the playoffs, so that was fun.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]