Create Account

S72 PT #4: They're Going Somewhere With This, Aren't They
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2023, 07:55 PM by JURT.)

Player prompt

The only real rivals I have in all of the whole wide hockey world is not in the SHL nor in the SMJHL, I really do not care that much about these other teams, no sir. My only one true nemesis of a team is a team I formed a rivalry with on international ice, a feud that transcends hockey between two neighboring countries that do not like each other in the slightest. Deep, deep in the north of Europe, in a region that can only breed hard people for it is a cold land up there, this rivalry is passed from one generation of Finns to the next, forevermore. I am of course talking of our disdain for Sweden and its team which whom we have battled so many times in semi-finals and medal games. Our plan to prank these sworn enemies is simple. When the night is darkest, we will slip under the cover of the night to find their team bus, and we will grafiti it with the most terrible thing a Swede can lay their eyes upon: the sentence "ABBA is OK at best".

[Image: lespoils.gif]

ISFL Affiliate

After many hard fought games against various different opponents, Mads McBride is still skeptical that the coaches of the alien moose team might not be completely truthful when they say they are not interested in revenge. Mads insists on taking the role of player coach so he can oversee all aspects of the team and try to make sure his new squad is is not plotting anything to get back at him for the humiliation that he put their mouse race through. He anticipates his new teammates may be hostile at first so he chooses to give them time to warm up to him and thinks it is a good idea to bring in cookies for the team on his first day of practice. the team takes a liking to him very quickly because everyone loves cake and they listen to everything he says as a coach they all become very good friends. Only then is he able to lead his new team to an easy win against the robots because they have the unstoppable power of friendship on their side.

Code:
Words: 150+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Player prompt

I dont think there is necessarily the biggest rival for the Los Angeles Panthers but just for the fun of it we would prank San Francisco, LA is the superior feline oriented brand in the SHL and since San Francisco is trying to be better than us we need to make a stop to it. The team generated an idea where we would forcefully convince to SFP players in various media platforms that we would make them suffer in their next "home" game, which would be actually our home game. With the amount of endless targeting towards that specific game we would trick all of the SFP personnel into not showing up to our home game in LA. This should do the trick, given the fact that SFP has always been very responsive towards banter in the media, and them not showing up to the game which had been hyped up for multiple weeks now will make them look VERY bad in everyones eyes. Kek.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Player prompt

[Image: pt4.png]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

After my amazing team of aliens and I mopped the floor with those silly little mice, we had to go up against a team of supposedly non-lethal robots. That non-lethal part I do not buy for a second. Thats why in this game, Rip Thunderdome 2013-2023 will be taking his talents to the dressing room where he will act as the equipment manager. If we happen to beat these robots, I don't want to be in the way of any potential fallout. I figure a fight between the robots and aliens would be a net positive for humanity. If two of the biggest threats to our existence are able to just take each other out over a silly game of hockey, I think we'll be better off for it. I'll just be hanging out in the dressing room cleaning up, doing laundry, and making sure that the intermission orange slices are ready to go.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Code:
Now, you and your team all need to get together to prank the daylights out of your biggest rival. What do you do? Who do you do it to? Who specifically do you target and why?

When you said rival, the first thing I thought of was how to get back at our biggest team rival. And what a better way to do it when they are using our arena for their practices before our game.
Whether that is playing around with their dressing room, maybe even adding some itchy powder in their equipment while they arent around can be a good one. But, I think with the help of a few other people we can do 2 different things.
We can first, play around with the electricity while they are on the ice and just screw around. It would ruin their practice, cause a distraction.
But then the big distraction would be playing with their alarms at the hotel. Having people call their rooms in the middle of the night to disrupt their sleep. Maybe it would give us a better chance to win that night, we need it.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

[Image: 4OgUy3s.png]

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Prompt 2: The biggest rival that the Winnipeg Aurora have is probably Challenge Cup Finals. We spend a lot of time thinking about how we are going to prank an inanimate concept like a championship series, but in the end, we decided that the funniest thing we could possibly do would be to go to three finals in a row and then lose all of them. Pranks are supposed to be funny, and it seems like people really think that's funny, and we will do anything for a laugh, so we went all out with it and made it happen. It was hilarious. No one cried at all, and it was a great time. It made us closer than ever as a team to work on this incredibly amusing and extremely funny project where we work really hard to make sure we can appear in the finals and then not win the thing after all of that work.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

It's time to prank our biggest rival? Hmmm... what to do, what to do? I've got it. The correct answer for what we are going to do is... nothing. Wait, nothing? yes, nothing. There is no need to prank the Kelowna Knights. If they want some good comedy, they should watch the game film of them on the ice. Especially against the Whalers. Like come on, isn't beating the brakes off our biggest rival enough punishment? Why do we need to prank them further? This is good enough in my opinion. but just to confirm, Ryan Quintana Green also got the opinions of his teammates. Bellamy Blake and Jeff Lewis both think that we don't need to do anyhting, and while Inactive Forever was a bit disappointed that we were not going to go all out, Thomas Liebold convinced him that we had already done enough. A couple blowouts are definitely comedic gold!

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

PT Pass

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

isfl affiliate

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

[Image: IMG_2184.png]

As a mischievous grin crept across my face, I couldn't resist the opportunity to stir up some friendly rivalry with my best mates who happened to play for the rival ice hockey team, the Philadelphia Forge. Armed with a clever plan and a knack for pranks, I set the stage for an unforgettable joke that would have them laughing as much as I was scheming.

One frosty morning before a big game, I strategically placed a life-sized cardboard cutout of the Forge's mascot in their locker room. The bewildered expressions on their faces as they walked in were priceless. But I wasn't done. I'd also managed to sneak a playlist of catchy pop tunes into their pre-game playlist, intermingled with their usual pump-up tracks. Their bemusement and grooves on the ice were both evident that day.

While the rivalry on the ice was fierce, moments like these reminded us all that sports were about more than just winning – they were about forging lasting friendships through good-natured pranks and shared laughter.

[Image: hopoate.png]

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid727513- ISFL Affilate

[Image: dc24.png]