Yo, real men eat ASS!

I approve of this message.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

ily samee

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

People should not be hating on <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Samee</a> for this at all. I don't recall any of Toronto's players getting heat for asking out when i took over. I basically had my hand forced to move literally all of our prospects at the time. Just look at Portland with Alex Reed, Banning and Shadowz or LA with Komorov who recently signed there. All were TO prospects at the time.

If players are unhappy, they are unhappy with good reason.

Best of luck <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Samee</a>, seeing that you're under contract Minny doesn't have to move you since you have no clause. Perhaps it's in your best interest to a) recreate, bank TPE until retirement, or hope that a GM pays the Chiefs price to acquire your rights.

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

👀

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

<a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Samee</a> is the GOAT

[Image: insayne.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Apr 22 2017, 05:19 PM

I second this approval.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 22 2017, 07:46 PM

I second this approval.

[Image: Classy-Bill-Murray-In-a-Suit-Points-With-Approval.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Apr 22 2017, 06:19 PM

That's fine but you need to stop waiting outside the bathroom door.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Apr 22 2017, 08:14 PM

That's fine but you need to stop waiting outside the bathroom door.

Never!

[Image: tumblr_mi6an7fBZM1qf1116o1_400.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN@Apr 22 2017, 06:53 PM
People should not be hating on <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Samee</a> for this at all. I don't recall any of Toronto's players getting heat for asking out when i took over. I basically had my hand forced to move literally all of our prospects at the time. Just look at Portland with Alex Reed, Banning and Shadowz or LA with Komorov who recently signed there. All were TO prospects at the time.

If players are unhappy, they are unhappy with good reason.

Best of luck <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Samee</a>, seeing that you're under contract Minny doesn't have to move you since you have no clause. Perhaps it's in your best interest to a) recreate, bank TPE until retirement, or hope that a GM pays the Chiefs price to acquire your rights.
Well "good reason" is pretty subjective but I don't disagree that Samme is getting far more hate than he deserves just because of who he is (assuming what he says is accurate) I've asked to be traded a couple times here and when I've done it my GMs were very transparent with me that they were exploring all options to keep me happy and kept me updated every step of the way, if Samme did ask for a trade awhile ago and he's gotten no real update or sign that his GMs are respecting his wishes he has every right to take the next step and make it public his qualms with the process. However if Minny is actually trying to make a trade and has kept in touch with Samme saying hey we're working on it, weve been in touch with this team and this team and they're interested just trying to get fair value, sit tight! Then Samme jumped the gun. It really comes down to what the actual story is and not just both parties stories that will likely make them look more favorable than the other Tongue

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 23 2017, 07:26 AM

Well "good reason" is pretty subjective but I don't disagree that Samme is getting far more hate than he deserves just because of who he is (assuming what he says is accurate) I've asked to be traded a couple times here and when I've done it my GMs were very transparent with me that they were exploring all options to keep me happy and kept me updated every step of the way, if Samme did ask for a trade awhile ago and he's gotten no real update or sign that his GMs are respecting his wishes he has every right to take the next step and make it public his qualms with the process. However if Minny is actually trying to make a trade and has kept in touch with Samme saying hey we're working on it, weve been in touch with this team and this team and they're interested just trying to get fair value, sit tight! Then Samme jumped the gun. It really comes down to what the actual story is and not just both parties stories that will likely make them look more favorable than the other Tongue
I think people are more upset given the situation that Minny is in. I mean they haven't been able to keep top players around other than their goalie. I think JR asked out as well. What Minny needs is a large draft with multiple actives. That's literally what has saved me here in Toronto. Luckily the summer draft is around the corner.

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN@Apr 23 2017, 11:13 AM

I think people are more upset given the situation that Minny is in. I mean they haven't been able to keep top players around other than their goalie. I think JR asked out as well. What Minny needs is a large draft with multiple actives. That's literally what has saved me here in Toronto. Luckily the summer draft is around the corner.

That's what Samee was supposed to do though <_<

They have 3 players from each of the previous 2 drafts starting on their roster, this is supposed to be their revival.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Apr 23 2017, 12:17 PM

That's what Samee was supposed to do though&nbsp; <_<

They have 3 players from each of the previous 2 drafts starting on their roster, this is supposed to be their revival.
Our first round picks from s33 basically busted

People are just shitting on Samee because it's the easy thing to do and majority of SHL are unoriginal squids