Create Account

Samee Iqbal statement

It was pretty tough to get the courage to post this, but I realized I have to if I want what I want.

I have asked for a trade away from Minnesota.

My activity on the site lately has been gloomy lately. I don’t want to write media, don’t want to update anymore. Why? It feels like right now I’m playing the SHL almost by myself here in Minnesota. And playing by myself isn’t very fun at all, and my interest here is dying because of it.

I asked for a trade about a week ago… I know, it’s not that long ago, but that doesn’t matter to me. I haven’t been placed on any sort of trade block yet, and most GMs aren’t aware that I want out of Minnesota. And if no one knows, how am I supposed to get traded soon? The longer I’m here, the longer I lose interest in the league. And with the way things have been going, I won’t be moved anytime soon.

I understand why my general managers are doing this, but it’s not going to work out well for me at all. I don’t have the patience to wait here and wait until the deadline or the offseason for a trade. I’m sorry Minnesota.

I’m making this public so I can be traded sooner and so I don’t have to lose more and more interest, to the point where I don’t check the index, and so GMs are aware of me asking out. I need things to move along faster.

If I’m traded to an active rebuilding team, I’m happy. If I’m traded to an active win now team, I’m happy. As long as the team's group is fun and active, I’m happy.

I understand the consequences of making my request public so soon, but I’m not worried about that. I just want to get the interest I had in this league a few seasons ago back.

Minnesota’s rebuild I feel like is on track but I can’t be apart of it I feel, management here I think knows what it’s doing for the most part. Sorry Minny, you’ll probably hate me for this.

I might answer questions relevant to the topic.

TL;DR i asked for a trade and made it public so gms knew

Ok

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

[Image: Michael-Jackson-Popcorn.gif]

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Ok

Damn, feel bad for <a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>sarmo</a>...

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Apr 22 2017, 12:46 PM
Damn, feel bad for <a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>sarmo</a>...
Yeahthat

[Image: giphy.gif]

You made a big mistake <a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>sarmo</a>

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

sorry <a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>sarmo</a>

acting like any other team wants to deal with him Smile) Smile)

"yall got a discord lets make a discord why doesn't this team have a discord comeon go discord"

could've milked this a lot more by saying your activity has waned because ur being bullied tbh

here they come

Why post this though? It only hurts your current team in getting a fair trade.

The Dany Heatley of the SHL in true form.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

ooh, drama, and drama that doesn't have me at its centre for once.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Apr 22 2017, 01:03 PM
ooh, drama, and drama that doesn't have me at its centre for once.
Nice amount of posts.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQ8RFbuTEhg"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQ8RFbuTEhg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>