Create Account

S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands

For best branding, 2 logos pop in my head, CHI and PHI. If I had to chooseca winner, I would go with CHI, Yellow look so good, and kove that mafia vibe.

I really love the branding for the Edmonton Blizzard. The blue and white are one of my favorite combinations. I also just really love the logo design

The team that is not my own with the best branding, it got to be a split between the Tampa Bay Barracuda, I don't know just love the pink fish on it, and the Winnipeg Aurora, really love the color their team has, I would almost say the best color in the league. Also the Calgary Dragons got a nice little dragon Smile

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

In my humble opinion, which does not really count for much at all, the Philadelphia Forge have one of the best brands in any sim league.

[Image: hopoate.png]

I honestly really like Tampa Bay's Miami Vice color scheme. The color scheme is not used enough in my opinion and is quite different than all the other teams schemes. Barracuda is meh, but the colors are great!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

that's a hard choice as there is many teams with really good branding but for this task, I think I will pick Winnipeg Aurora since I like their logo a lot.

The SHL team that is not my own that has the best branding has to be the Winnipeg Aurora. I love the Northern Canada vibe and the cool mix of colours and unique logo.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Code:
Your task: Which SHL team that is not your own has the best branding?

I will pick a brand for a team I have never played for and from that list, it is either the Dragons or the Inferno. Both firey red teams with a fire-related mascot. I think my favourite of the two would have to be the Calgary Dragons. Absolute banger of a brand, always has been.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I will say Hamilton, but mostly because when I came up everyone hated them and I have no idea why. So I guess that's the standard 'any press is good press'.

32 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I have always been admiring the simplicity, so Toronto feels like the one with the understandable logo which clearly represents the city and basic blue and ehite mix are good for my eyes

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Los Angeles Panthers no doubt. There's a lot of history with the franchise over the years and the branding has remained largely unchanged. Love the color scheme and the logos as well.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

PT Pass

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Purely for the sake of the point task I am going to say as a Pacific Northwest native with a love of sailing vessels that the Seattle Argonauts have a good branding in my opinion. Additionally I dig their color scheme and that all ties together fairly well.

Code:
Word Count: 48

outside of Manhattan id have to say my favorite branding is the Inferno. that logo is pretty dope… but maybe i just have a thing for a red and black color scheme.

I think that the Aurora have some of the best branding out there. I personally love their color scheme and the way it works onto a jersey and a arena