Create Account

Same Sex Marriage

Quote:Originally posted by Duddy@May 21 2012, 09:47 AM
If they want to ruin their lifes by getting married, go ahead.

IMO nobody should be allowed to get married.
why should nobody get married? Im going to get married next year and if someone took that right away from me, I'd be pissed.

As for same sex marriage I'm for it, I'm not gay and the religions biggest reason for not want same sex is that it destroys the sanctiny of marriage but yet divorce destroys more marriage then same sex, yet divorce is allowed. So if 2 dudes or 2 girls want to marry then so be it.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 21 2012, 05:26 PM
For me, I don't really care. I'm a Catholic but I wouldn't say I'm against it. It just creeps me out and I don't like the way some of the flamboyant gay guys act. I don't care if you like penis or vagina, if anyone acts like that I want to punch you in the face lol.

What also bugs me is how some atheists only use science in arguments that support their argument. If you are going by science when talking about homosexuals, two males or two females are not supposed to be together in nature. We are not designed that way. A male and a female are meant to be together and reproduce. If you're going by science, could being homosexual be a mental disorder?

And when atheists are trying to disprove religion and god they use science for their arguments.

I agree about the flamboyance shown by many gay males. I had a gay flatmate in my first year at university, and he was so over the top camp it was unreal. His demeanour was obviously influenced by public expectation and the likes of Gok Wan, who are very over the top in their gayness.

I don't see how you've managed to bring atheists in to a discussion about gay marriage. Are you implying that all atheists are for gay marriage? I really don't think that's the case. Also, any atheist who tries to disprove the existence of God is an idiot.

Quote:Originally posted by grimreaper@May 21 2012, 02:17 PM

I agree about the flamboyance shown by many gay males. I had a gay flatmate in my first year at university, and he was so over the top camp it was unreal. His demeanour was obviously influenced by public expectation and the likes of Gok Wan, who are very over the top in their gayness.

I don't see how you've managed to bring atheists in to a discussion about gay marriage. Are you implying that all atheists are for gay marriage? I really don't think that's the case. Also, any atheist who tries to disprove the existence of God is an idiot.

I was looking at one of those picture pages on Facebook and there was a atheistpig comic talking about same sex marriage. I know not all atheists are for it, I think I did say some.

I don't really care all that much, but I guess I would have to be for it. People should be able to be with who they love.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Do what YOU want with YOUR life, as long as you don't bug me I'm totally fine with it. HOWEVER, it's not something I would ever entertain the thought of doing, reason being I don't think it's natural for 2 males or 2 females to be together.

Lutheran speaking here, btw.

Homosexuality creeps me out but whatever, It doesn't effect me so I stay out of it.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 21 2012, 12:01 PM

Go for it bro. Be with what you love.

okay

will u marry me?

For me, it kinda weird seeing 2 guys make out. But i dont have anything against it

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

You all know what i would say haha not even posting lol

[Image: cuffana.png]

Ok new question. Does having gay sex make you gay? I do not believe so.

Being gay means you want to have sex with men... Having sex with a man does not mean you want to have sex with men on a consistent basis.

+ 1 rep to anyone who knows what the question is from

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Stifler's Mom@May 21 2012, 04:27 PM
For me, it kinda weird seeing 2 guys make out. But i dont have anything against it

Nothing weird about 2 chicks making out :D

I don't care about it though, It is your choice to be gay or not.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 21 2012, 01:26 PM
For me, I don't really care. I'm a Catholic but I wouldn't say I'm against it. It just creeps me out and I don't like the way some of the flamboyant gay guys act. I don't care if you like penis or vagina, if anyone acts like that I want to punch you in the face lol.

What also bugs me is how some atheists only use science in arguments that support their argument. If you are going by science when talking about homosexuals, two males or two females are not supposed to be together in nature. We are not designed that way. A male and a female are meant to be together and reproduce. If you're going by science, could being homosexual be a mental disorder?

And when atheists are trying to disprove religion and god they use science for their arguments.

That's not science...

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 21 2012, 01:26 PM

And the biggest reason same sex marriage is frowned upon is because of religion anyway.

It's not right. You have to marry someone of the opposite sex. You can only love one person. Religion needs to shut the fuck up and stop trying to tell me what to do. I do what I want.

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@May 21 2012, 05:16 PM

okay

will u marry me?

Hmmm... I need time to think this over. This is big munk. Really big. I need time to take it all in.

That's what she said.

Quote:Originally posted by grimreaper@May 21 2012, 03:17 PM

No need to disprove his existence when there is no proof for it all.