Create Account

Same Sex Marriage

Are you for or against it?

I'm interested in hearing some opinions/debate on the topic.

I'm neutral. It's your life, do as you will.

I'm for, obviously.

Same sex marriage for life.

I'm for it, but not someone you would see protesting for it being legalized in whatever state. I'm more along the lines of "Hey, what you do in the bedroom at home and who you marry doesn't affect me so feel free."

For me, I don't really care. I'm a Catholic but I wouldn't say I'm against it. It just creeps me out and I don't like the way some of the flamboyant gay guys act. I don't care if you like penis or vagina, if anyone acts like that I want to punch you in the face lol.

What also bugs me is how some atheists only use science in arguments that support their argument. If you are going by science when talking about homosexuals, two males or two females are not supposed to be together in nature. We are not designed that way. A male and a female are meant to be together and reproduce. If you're going by science, could being homosexual be a mental disorder?

And when atheists are trying to disprove religion and god they use science for their arguments.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 21 2012, 09:26 AM
For me, I don't really care. I'm a Catholic but I wouldn't say I'm against it. It just creeps me out and I don't like the way some of the flamboyant gay guys act. I don't care if you like penis or vagina, if anyone acts like that I want to punch you in the face lol.

What also bugs me is how some atheists only use science in arguments that support their argument. If you are going by science when talking about homosexuals, two males or two females are not supposed to be together in nature. We are not designed that way. A male and a female are meant to be together and reproduce. If you're going by science, could being homosexual be a mental disorder?

And when atheists are trying to disprove religion and god they use science for their arguments.

inb4 athiest/catholic shitstorm

love is love, and if you love somebody you should be able to marry them, doesn't matter if 2 penises or 2 vaginas

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@May 21 2012, 12:26 PM

I'm actually an atheist, and my views towards same sex marriage are as I stated. I'm for it, because it doesn't affect me. I don't see it as a mental disorder or breaking the laws of nature, it's human emotion to love someone be they of the same sex or opposite sex.

Quote:Originally posted by deedz@May 21 2012, 12:31 PM

inb4 athiest/catholic shitstorm

love is love, and if you love somebody you should be able to marry them, doesn't matter if 2 penises or 2 vaginas

I know. I'm not against it.

What do you guys think about bestiality? Recently I've been having these feelings for my neighbors dog...

If they want to ruin their lifes by getting married, go ahead.

IMO nobody should be allowed to get married.

What I tried to say is, it's your life marry that dude or the girl you love or you got pregnant.

Im fine with it...Marry who you love.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

I'm not for it, nor against it.

I don't care.

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@May 21 2012, 10:47 AM
What do you guys think about bestiality? Recently I've been having these feelings for my neighbors dog...

halp

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@May 21 2012, 01:32 PM

halp

Go for it bro. Be with what you love.