Create Account

My Journey in Graphics

Fresh

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

09-15-2018, 08:37 AMPingy Pingu Wrote:
09-15-2018, 05:30 AMiOBESE Wrote: I would say that you have definitely improved in the sig making from the beginning to where you're now, but you still have a long way to go. Unfortunately almost none of the sigs, in my opinion, are good yet, but what I can give you credit for is your growth in text. Your text work has definitely improved the most and some of the texts are actually really good, so the next thing is to pick up the actual sig look. Good job tho! Practice makes it perfect!

You fucking dickweed you have got some nerve coming in here and making those fucking crude comments.  Jss is one of the best sig makers in the shl and if you can't see that then get some stronger glasses.  Even the sig he made me is one of the best out there.  Are you friends with trump?  Because it sure seems like it with the looks of your iq.  so why don't you crawl back to the fucking shit stained hole you came from and stay there ok?  Nobody talks about my friend and legendary sig maker that way.

JSS I still love the sig you gave me dude!  Keep up making Awesome Sigs!

Exactly

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

09-15-2018, 01:33 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
09-15-2018, 05:30 AMiOBESE Wrote: I would say that you have definitely improved in the sig making from the beginning to where you're now, but you still have a long way to go. Unfortunately almost none of the sigs, in my opinion, are good yet, but what I can give you credit for is your growth in text. Your text work has definitely improved the most and some of the texts are actually really good, so the next thing is to pick up the actual sig look. Good job tho! Practice makes it perfect!

You fucking dickweed you have got some nerve coming in here and making those fucking crude comments.  Jss is one of the best sig makers in the shl and if you can't see that then get some stronger glasses.  Even the sig he made me is one of the best out there.  Are you friends with trump?  Because it sure seems like it with the looks of your iq.  so why don't you crawl back to the fucking shit stained hole you came from and stay there ok?  Nobody talks about my friend and legendary sig maker that way.

Exactly
hahahah ayy zambie

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

sig god

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

09-15-2018, 01:35 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:

Exactly
hahahah ayy zambie

Pingu makes good points

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

09-15-2018, 01:39 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
09-15-2018, 01:35 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:

Exactly
hahahah ayy zambie

Pingu makes good points
he's definitely a supportive friend for sure.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

[Image: 200w.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Very cool man.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 04:06 PM by wumaduce.)

You should practice shutting the fuck up. Practice makes it perfect. You really had to come in here and shit on a guy who makes damn good sigs?

@JSS you do good work man. I would rock one of your sigs in a heartbeat!

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

@JSS u a good

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e