Create Account

Zidek Adresses Team Suspension

01-27-2019, 03:37 PMkit Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:35 PMDangles13 Wrote: More ice time does not always equate to more production. I know that it can, but, it can also have a negative effect as you have rookies lining up against cap players and getting outplayed. I had mostly rookies this season and I got better production from a lot of them when I moved them down to the bottom 6 and they weren't playing capped players.

No moving up lines doesnt always equate to more production youre right, but you dont have to do 35,30,25 you can do 30,30,30 or whatever. Play the lines evenly, which a large majority of the teams dont do.

Definitely, some extra PP time helps too. I felt bad splitting my goalies as they both missed out on a lot of milestones.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Maybe we didn't make this as clear to samee as we should have been, but I did recently explain it to samee: This season we very much had the mindset that since we were guaranteed to make the playoffs we were playing rookies more. Our philosophy behind this was to suffer performance wise, but potentially boost activity seeing as we have seen people have problems with not having ice time in the past. @kit and I have the same mindset with this. And I'm pretty sure, though I'm no expert, that just increasing the percentage would make it so that our lines with rookies on it would see more time without facing higher tpe players. (I could be very wrong though).

As for samee being in the Kelowna discord still, I personally don't see it as a problem. (However, I don't speak for @39alaska39.) The way that I see it is that if samee has friends in Kelowna that he still wants to talk to I don't blame him at all. When I got my job as co-gm of Colorado I made the decision to leave the Whaler's discord, just because I felt like it wasn't right to stay in it, that's just my take. Though that is a different circumstance than what's happening with samee, seeing as I was a general manger in a different discord vs. samee just being a player for the team.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

01-27-2019, 03:53 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: Maybe we didn't make this as clear to samee as we should have been, but I did recently explain it to samee: This season we very much had the mindset that since we were guaranteed to make the playoffs we were playing rookies more. Our philosophy behind this was to suffer performance wise, but potentially boost activity seeing as we have seen people have problems with not having ice time in the past. @kit and I have the same mindset with this. And I'm pretty sure, though I'm no expert, that just increasing the percentage would make it so that our lines with rookies on it would see more time without facing higher tpe players. (I could be very wrong though).

As for samee being in the Kelowna discord still, I personally don't see it as a problem. (However, I don't speak for @39alaska39.) The way that I see it is that if samee has friends in Kelowna that he still wants to talk to I don't blame him at all. When I got my job as co-gm of Colorado I made the decision to leave the Whaler's discord, just because I felt like it wasn't right to stay in it, that's just my take. Though that is a different circumstance than what's happening with samee, seeing as I was a general manger in a different discord vs. samee just being a player for the team.

Kimmy its not that, Samee was helping them make lines for them. And you are always welcome in Whalers discord bb

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I do not believe 'conflict of interest' should be brought up. I mean it can but is doing lines that big of an issue? I don't believe a coach needs to have a player on a team to do the job. Hard enough to get jobs on certain teams as is.

Suspending Samee is the team's decision and that's that. If they lose it's on them though. Don't see a problem with this article or frustration. Yay, drama. More media. More discussion.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

01-27-2019, 03:53 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: Maybe we didn't make this as clear to samee as we should have been, but I did recently explain it to samee: This season we very much had the mindset that since we were guaranteed to make the playoffs we were playing rookies more. Our philosophy behind this was to suffer performance wise, but potentially boost activity seeing as we have seen people have problems with not having ice time in the past. @kit and I have the same mindset with this. And I'm pretty sure, though I'm no expert, that just increasing the percentage would make it so that our lines with rookies on it would see more time without facing higher tpe players. (I could be very wrong though).

i really want to report this for being too logical for the shl.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

I just drove up . So if this is common knowledge I'm sorry but, isn't this simply solved by one of two ways ...either trading this player to the team he's coaching for..( which seems like it should have been done a while ago) If management sees him as a 'cancer'.
-or-
Have him called up to his SHL team.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

01-27-2019, 04:45 PMWawazat Wrote: I just drove up . So if this is common knowledge I'm sorry but, isn't this simply solved by one of two ways ...either trading this player to the team he's coaching for..( which seems like it should have been done a while ago) If management sees him as a 'cancer'.
-or-

Management learned of his coaching the literal day after the TDL, which complicated matters.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I'm confused. Conflict of interest? What possible insider information could samee possibly have.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

man colorado, you guys really fucking suck, jesus christ

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

01-27-2019, 05:00 PM.bojo Wrote: I'm confused. Conflict of interest? What possible insider information could samee possibly have.

Line changes....

it's just funny how I said the same thing about Justice going to Co-GM Lethbridge at the start of the season
and HO were all like... "naaaah no problem he's capped"
but as soon as it's samee... "change the rulebook"
food for thought.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

01-27-2019, 04:57 PMhhh81 Wrote:
01-27-2019, 04:45 PMWawazat Wrote: I just drove up . So if this is common knowledge I'm sorry but, isn't this simply solved by one of two ways ...either trading this player to the team he's coaching for..( which seems like it should have been done a while ago) If management sees him as a 'cancer'.
-or-

Management learned of his coaching the literal day after the TDL, which complicated matters.

TY hhh, that clarifies it for me.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

01-27-2019, 05:13 PMZoone16 Wrote: it's just funny how I said the same thing about Justice going to Co-GM Lethbridge at the start of the season
food for thought.

it's simply b/c samee has a reputation.

literally anyone else on here could've done the same thing and no one would've given a shit.

smh.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 05:17 PM by Dangles13.)

01-27-2019, 05:15 PMdaBenchwarmer Wrote:
01-27-2019, 05:13 PMZoone16 Wrote: it's just funny how I said the same thing about Justice going to Co-GM Lethbridge at the start of the season
food for thought.

literally anyone else on here could've done the same thing and no one would've given a shit.

smh.

It's because of the way it came out. Colorado had no idea.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-27-2019, 05:15 PMdaBenchwarmer Wrote:
food for thought.

smh.

I mean it's not like justice has a good reputation...

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay