Create Account

Zidek Adresses Team Suspension

If its samee its not fake

[Image: h1HwUDx.png]
"This isn't really a new thing for me."

“Well as if this is new to me, right?”

“Anyway thank you all for coming. This morning me and rest of the Raptors locker room was greeted with the exciting news that I’ve been suspended from the team for a game, “violation of team rules.” I guess being upset over the teams performance is a bad thing.”

“I lead the forwards in scoring on Colorado this season, I think most of you know. The season started off damn well, we were winning games, and then it came to a crashing halt with multiple losses in a row, for basically the rest of the season. During this time period I became quite upset over the teams performance, and asked many questions about what was going on behind the scenes, and why our coaches we’re unable to make proper lines. Our captain told me to shut it over and over again, and I never felt I received a proper response from management. A few nights ago, I mentioned in an article that the season on-going was a shitshow to say the least. We finished 7th in the league, you can’t tell me this was anywhere near a good season. That comment sealed the deal I guess, the organization suspended me for a season.”

“I’ll admit I was a bit childish over our poor performance, but it happens when I feel unaddressed. Hell this media conference might be as childish. They say they want to give the rookies something, but suspending their best forward well, good luck with that. If I was petty enough I’d have applied over 350 TPE. After this suspension I’ll try giving some rookies here hopes of a solid run, because apparently we don’t have the leadership looking to do that, who oddly support this decision. I wouldn’t be surprised if my suspension was extended after this, but it just proves my point that they don't care that it's at the teams expense.”

"Not like my rep is any worse"

yikes

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

01-26-2019, 01:08 AMSamee Wrote: Along with that, GM Hallsy’s promised a spot in the lineup next season, so once this half shit show of a season is done in Colorado (unless my supporting crew figures out how to score), I’ll be moving on to the Steelhawks.

boy i sure am surprised that management and my teammates weren't too thrilled when i basically said that they're a bunch of extras and it's my show

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

01-27-2019, 02:43 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-26-2019, 01:08 AMSamee Wrote: Along with that, GM Hallsy’s promised a spot in the lineup next season, so once this half shit show of a season is done in Colorado (unless my supporting crew figures out how to score), I’ll be moving on to the Steelhawks.

boy i sure am surprised that management and my teammates weren't too thrilled when i basically said that they're a bunch of extras and it's my show

yee
haw

01-27-2019, 02:43 PMadamantium Wrote:

Scoring has been an issue for Colorado has it not? They have had a bad season, finished 7th in the league. Management never said anything in the discord whenever he tried to bring up lines. He's a passer, I know he's comments might have been uncalled for but he has been one of the best forwards for Colorado this season and suspending him because he disagreed or is unhappy with how the season has gone. Is unfair and honestly I don't see how this is something to suspend someone for unless you want to be known as a dictator. Management overreacted hard and its disappointing. Also I know some people in Colorado has made it clear that they are unhappy with the suspension for the playoffs.

What kind of a response did you want from your managers while your captain told you to shut the fuck up?

You scored 7 goals last season.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

01-27-2019, 02:51 PMSleepy Wrote: You scored 7 goals last season.

i mean points dude

i lead the forwards in points with a piss 34

01-27-2019, 02:50 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-27-2019, 02:43 PMadamantium Wrote: boy i sure am surprised that management and my teammates weren't too thrilled when i basically said that they're a bunch of extras and it's my show

Scoring has been an issue for Colorado has it not?  They have had a bad season, finished 7th in the league. Management never said anything in the discord whenever he tried to bring up lines. He's a passer, I know he's comments might have been uncalled for but he has been one of the best forwards for Colorado this season and suspending him because he disagreed or is unhappy with how the season has gone. Is unfair and honestly I don't see how this is something to suspend someone for unless you want to be known as a dictator. Management overreacted hard and its disappointing. Also I know some people in Colorado has made it clear that they are unhappy with the suspension for the playoffs.

01-27-2019, 02:50 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-27-2019, 02:43 PMadamantium Wrote: boy i sure am surprised that management and my teammates weren't too thrilled when i basically said that they're a bunch of extras and it's my show

Scoring has been an issue for Colorado has it not?  They have had a bad season, finished 7th in the league. Management never said anything in the discord whenever he tried to bring up lines. He's a passer, I know he's comments might have been uncalled for but he has been one of the best forwards for Colorado this season and suspending him because he disagreed or is unhappy with how the season has gone. Is unfair and honestly I don't see how this is something to suspend someone for unless you want to be known as a dictator. Management overreacted hard and its disappointing. Also I know some people in Colorado has made it clear that they are unhappy with the suspension for the playoffs.

sure, there's plenty of argument to be made whether or not the suspension was overkill, you're right but my point was, this was avoidable if he hadn't decided to shoot his mouth off in a completely unrelated article. i'm not about bashing your teammates for shit that's out of their control.

(also this suspension is clearly about him shooting his mouth off and definitely not about how he's been working as a coach for kelowna while he's playing for colorado)

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Big if true

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-27-2019, 02:58 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-27-2019, 02:50 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Scoring has been an issue for Colorado has it not?  They have had a bad season, finished 7th in the league. Management never said anything in the discord whenever he tried to bring up lines. He's a passer, I know he's comments might have been uncalled for but he has been one of the best forwards for Colorado this season and suspending him because he disagreed or is unhappy with how the season has gone. Is unfair and honestly I don't see how this is something to suspend someone for unless you want to be known as a dictator. Management overreacted hard and its disappointing. Also I know some people in Colorado has made it clear that they are unhappy with the suspension for the playoffs.

sure, there's plenty of argument to be made whether or not the suspension was overkill, you're right but my point was, this was avoidable if he hadn't decided to shoot his mouth off in a completely unrelated article. i'm not about bashing your teammates for shit that's out of their control.

(also this suspension is clearly about him shooting his mouth off and definitely not about how he's been working as a coach for kelowna while he's playing for colorado)

been working for kelowna since like s37

i dont know why its a problem to see my players team also succeed,

01-27-2019, 02:58 PMDangles13 Wrote: Big if true

true if big?

01-27-2019, 02:58 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-27-2019, 02:50 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Scoring has been an issue for Colorado has it not?  They have had a bad season, finished 7th in the league. Management never said anything in the discord whenever he tried to bring up lines. He's a passer, I know he's comments might have been uncalled for but he has been one of the best forwards for Colorado this season and suspending him because he disagreed or is unhappy with how the season has gone. Is unfair and honestly I don't see how this is something to suspend someone for unless you want to be known as a dictator. Management overreacted hard and its disappointing. Also I know some people in Colorado has made it clear that they are unhappy with the suspension for the playoffs.

This was avoidable if Colorado actually communicated clearly from the start about the lines situation. They finally talked about their plan after samee got suspended by the team.

01-27-2019, 02:58 PMadamantium Wrote: he's been working as a coach for kelowna while he's playing for colorado)

Say what? Tumble

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria