Create Account

Weekend Funtime - The Playbook

Matchup: Tampa Bay Barracuda
Gameplan: Theres this defenceman that the Barracuda have, his name is Kaspars Claude. Heard he is really good, he went 1st overall. He plays in the juniors but there is a slight chance he plays against us so were gonna scout him in the juniors to see how he plays. Make sure we could shut him down when we play against him. And if he doesnt play.....just have fun and make sure that one guy stands near their bench. Lets try and overhear what they talking about on the otherside. I wanna know what kind of gum their chewing for how close you are.
Edited By: Theo Morgan @Otrebor13

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Matchup: New Orleans Specters
Gameplan: The team will give out rubber snakes to all of the fans in the stadium. Part of the way through the game the video boards will show a short clip that the snakes are actually gummy candy filled with sour liquid candy and encourage the fans to enjoy them. Demarcus Smyth @Blastmeaway will think the candy snakes are his actual snake relatives and he will be too distraught to continue. Or maybe he will just betray his snake family too...
Edited By: Tommy Tuck @Muford

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

06-20-2019, 04:02 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Matchup: NOLA
Gameplan: Alright so the plan of action is gonna be *burp* alright here's what we gonna do. We gonna send out our guys naked on skates alright and *burp* we gonna have them tie a bow on they johnsons and it's gonna be glorious and they are gonna play so much better with *burrrp* all they freedom and so many dongs. When I started writing I had so many *brruurrppp* ideas but now I'm just lost and can only think about weiners *brrruopp* nighgtzzzzzzzzz
Edited By: Jimmy Slothface @slothfacekilla

[Image: GenuinePowerfulKatydid-size_restricted.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

06-20-2019, 04:26 PMErM Wrote: Matchup: New Orleans Specters
Gameplan: The team will give out rubber snakes to all of the fans in the stadium. Part of the way through the game the video boards will show a short clip that the snakes are actually gummy candy filled with sour liquid candy and encourage the fans to enjoy them. Demarcus Smyth @Blastmeaway will think the candy snakes are his actual snake relatives and he will be too distraught to continue. Or maybe he will just betray his snake family too...
Edited By: Tommy Tuck @Muford

shit how do you know about my lizard people. I thought we had a good wrap on that.

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

Matchup: Edmonton Blozard
Gameplan: Give all of the fans signs that say
[Image: 33xtlp.jpg]
every time Tommy Tuck @Muford stops the puck the fans will chant this.
Edited By: Mikhail Lokitnov @ml002

Matchup: New Orleans Specters
Gameplan: Pass the puck to Montgomery. He's on our team now, we've just asked him to keep wearing his Pride jersey to confuse the other guys. Whatever you do, get the puck to Montgomery. That's the new strategy.
Edited By: @slothfacekilla

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 04:58 PM by SDCore.)

Matchup: Tampa Bay Barracudas
Gameplan: Your whole team now has to be swapped out with puppies. You must play with puppies instead of players. All puppies must wear matching equipment and be available for all the pets by the opposing team, most notably Gunnar.
Edited By:@sköldpaddor

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Matchup: West Kendall Platoon

Gameplan: After last years MVP worthy season, followed by the postseason run, Biscuit really needs a break as he's feeling so overworked. As such, we're going to rest him. And no, we aren't putting a backup in. Let's run with an empty net just to prove our dominance.

Edited By: @.bojo

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Matchup: Minnesota Chiefs

Gameplan: Have the d-men continually pass the puck back and forth with each other until someone comes to forecheck, then bank it off the goalie's pads to yourself once pressure arrives to escape and start a rush.

Edited by: @"Marley"

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

Matchup: West Kendall Platoon
Gameplan: Trade away all your future prospects so you get fired as a GM before your team absolutely sucks because you don't have enough players on the roster. Also play Beaujeaux Biscuit as a skater. And a goaltender. He'd lead the team in points probably anyway.
Edited By: Beaujeaux Biscuit @.bojo

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 05:46 PM by JamesT.)

Matchup: Winnipeg  Jets  Jets
Gameplan: Have no fore check when dumping pucks into the offensive zone and have 4 defensemen and 1 forward on both powerplay units instead of the typical 4 forwards and one defensemen on most powerplay units seen around the league.
Edited By: Commander Shepard @LarksTongue

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Matchup: Edmonton Blizzard

Gameplan: Trade for Savoli Tankovic and install him into our offense. He knows the secrets and nuances of the Blizzard's system. Downside: he doesn't have a lot of TPE. Upside: he knows their set plays and definitely knows the difference between a dirty hit and a clean one. He won't sign for cheap though, trade a high draft pick to them for him, and I bet they fall for it.

Edited By: @"cpetrella"

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Matchup: New England Wolfpack
Gameplan: Double-shift Bitties and Ulrich, give them 100% of PP time, make sure they get a lot of hits and shots so that my fantasy team doesn't suck. Pls I need this
Edited By: @Otrebor13

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Matchup: Winnipeg Jets
Gameplan: Alright boys here's the game plan. So right after warm ups, I want everyone to rush to the locker room because I have a surprise. I was able to talk to my neighbor and he knows a guy who knows a guy who can put some rocket fuel in our skates. Now we're really going to put the Jets in our names into action. It might take some time to get used to but I'm sure this will put us over the edge.
Edited By: Gary Grease - @FlappyGiraffe

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 06:57 PM by ImShiny.)

Matchup: Calgary Dragons
Gameplan: The worst players play both first line and second line. The third and fourth line is made up of only prospects. The defense is completely scrapped. Best players are water boys for the entire time. Also, the goalie has to wear a dragon head at all times during the game
Edited By: Bernik Vrzala @Off

[Image: ImShiny.gif]