Create Account

Weekend Funtime - The Playbook

Matchup: Hamilton SteelHawks
Game plan: Fall back with puck into own zone and players all regroup behind net. Break out pattern with Centre at the lead, wingers flanking his outside wing, and defence flanking the outside creating a "V" like positioning. Score goal. Works every time.
Edited by: @SDCore

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Matchup: Texas Renegades
Gameplan: Right after the first face-off is taken, just stand still on the ice. Lions can't see you coming if you're not moving, so just don't move and they'll never see us coming.
Edited By: Walter Hobbs @Jearim

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Matchup: New England Wolfpack
Gameplan: When nobody is looking, quickly switch the puck with a deflated one and use it to your advantage. It worked for the Patriots, it should work in hockey.
Edited By: @5ympathies

Matchup: Manhattan
Gameplan: Put IcyHot in everyone's athletic supporters. Especially the goalies. No one should be comfortable out on the ice!
Edited By: @White Cornerback

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Matchup: Calgary Dragons vs Winnipeg Jets
Gameplan: When facing the Jets 3rd line, focus all the attention on Noah Gallagher and the d-men, and let them pass the puck in the slot to Nick Brain if you can. Nothing will go wrong, we can count on Kata Vilde to bail us out like always. Hes the guardian in goal! My cool-ass video said so!
Edited By: @Mike Izzy

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

Matchup: Minnesota Chiefs
Gameplan: Last time was so good, we want to see it again. Do it again. I dare you. Change your GM mid-season. Cause a scandal, resentment, and half of the players wanting to leave. This plan is approved by God himself. It's true. Do it. I dare you. Wait, new information is coming in - abandon plan! Abandon plan! Quick, write up a plan B! They won't notic- ERROR:CORRUPTED_FILE_0xb8fab5ef1
Edited By: ??? (Anonymous)

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Gameplan: Bitties is way too emotional when facing the Rage, I think he might have something against the color red. You should pull him off the ice entirely, and instead ice only pacifists who are terrified of loud noises. The Rage are good people who will feel bad and let them score so they don't feel bad.
Edited By: @Raven

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

06-20-2019, 06:11 PMJulio Tokolosh Wrote: Matchup: Edmonton Blizzard

Gameplan: Trade for Savoli Tankovic and install him into our offense. He knows the secrets and nuances of the Blizzard's system. Downside: he doesn't have a lot of TPE. Upside: he knows their set plays and definitely knows the difference between a dirty hit and a clean one. He won't sign for cheap though, trade a high draft pick to them for him, and I bet they fall for it.

Edited By: @"cpetrella"

lmfao julio your the GOAT

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Matchup: Edmonton Blizzard
Gameplan: Focus all your energy on Teddy Cuddles. We need to shut him down. Ignore Hercules Rockefeller and just let him play his game. He definitely won't expose our defense and light us up. Key in on Cuddles, let Rockefeller roam free. Guaranteed win.
Edited By: @Keygan

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Matchup: Chicago Syndicate vs. Calgary Dragons
Gameplan: Atmey has gone soft and has stopped hitting this season. Would definitely focus on allowing him to shoot as much as possible to test if he still has any of his strength at all. If he scores, just let him keep shooting because we have to know if it's a fluke or not. Allow this continue for up to 5 goals and if that happens, put all 5 players on the ice to cover Atmey and allow everyone else to roam free.
Edited By: Chico Salmon @xDParK

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Gameplan: Give a lot more ice time to Eko van Otter because he's a star rookie who's clearly killing it and definitely wasn't called up too early from the Armada. *sobs*
Edited By: @hotdog

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Matchup: San Francisco Pride
Gameplan: Distract opponents with best possible tactic, which is imitating Lion King scenes, including but not limited to Hakuna Matata dance, Rafiki overhead Pumba throw, Nala predator & Hyena's laughter.
Edited By: @Beaver

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Matchup: Lethbridge Lions
Gameplan: Okay, since I'm finally the GM I get to decide how this goes down. As soon as we get the puck I want all of you fuckers to just stay behind our net - don't do anything - and let me fucking playing hockey. Just give me the puck, get behind the net, drop your sticks and stare into the boards. It's time for the real star to shine, baybeeeeeeeeeee.
Edited By: @TnlAstatine

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]

Matchup: Manhattan Rage
Gameplan: Alright boys, all we have to do to win is simple. We all drink 2 32oz cans of redbull before the game. When we get our wings we simply fly past everyone, the goalie will be so confused he'll forget to block any shots we drop by him.
Edited By: @"luketd"

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019, 06:44 AM by Katth.)

Matchup: Edmonton Blizzard
Gameplan: Instead of going strong on the forecheck and be physical, we will throw chicken parms at them. This event will make the Blizzard team go really hungry and their defense will lower. We then pass the puck to Mike Izzy, who is only affected by IzzyDogz and he will score for us.
Edited By: @Steelhead77

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]