Create Account

Aleister Cain

09-24-2020, 11:33 AMjRuutu Wrote:
09-24-2020, 09:31 AMwumaduce Wrote: The last 2 contracts I've signed, I've had a modified no trade clause where I could refuse a trade to any team you were on. And both Jay and JR knew I would ask for a trade/retire and leave the server if they drafted you. A cancer can absolutely drive people away from teams.
Rather risky from you, idea of winning not as important to you? Follow up question, how long do you think it takes before you are also considered 'cancer', lets face it, you have been following me around for a while now, I don't mind to be honest, but today you came in to defend a user who posted pretty aggressive commentary. When you think about it, we are close on you also getting into the 'driving users away' - category, do you think so?

No, winning isn't important to me at all. I'm here for the people I consider to be friends, and enjoying the conversations I have with people in the league. If I cared about winning, I'd probably be active and updating my player more often than I do.

You can consider me cancer if you'd like, especially if it helps you leave the site. I've never once said I'm a good locker room presence, and have even gone so far as to call myself a locker room cancer in multiple posts I've made.

You portray this victim mentality. You make homophobic and racists hot takes, act surprised when people call you out on it, then promise you'll change. Now someone tells you to "shut up cunt" and you're acting like you just got nailed to a crucifix. You're about as a useful as that one soggy nacho at the bottom of the plate, longing to belong and fit in with the rest of the delicious crunch chips, but at the end of the day it's just shunned by the rest of the chips. Except there's always some person that feels bad for the soggy nacho, and will pick it up and put it on their plate just so it feels like it has a purpose. That person will usually throw the soggy nacho out when they get up from the table though. Then the soggy nacho ends up in the trash, where it belongs.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

09-24-2020, 03:02 PMHallsy Wrote:
09-24-2020, 01:22 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: Yes. Gatorade is better.

@Waters sucks
sucks balls maybe

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

09-24-2020, 03:09 PMWaters Wrote:
09-24-2020, 03:02 PMHallsy Wrote: @Waters sucks
sucks balls maybe

Hmm

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

09-24-2020, 01:13 PMBuster Wrote:
09-24-2020, 01:03 PMjRuutu Wrote: If you have something to say - say it.

Point I'm trying to make is that if he does the same thing as I did, fair to say the result could be similar.

You’re right. The difference is that Wuma hasn’t. If Wuma was an absolute asshole, people would also avoid teams he’s on.

Wuma a sweetheart though.
That was my point, apologies for lack of comments related to the NHL cases, I forgot to read more on them.

09-24-2020, 03:07 PMwumaduce Wrote:
09-24-2020, 11:33 AMjRuutu Wrote: Rather risky from you, idea of winning not as important to you? Follow up question, how long do you think it takes before you are also considered 'cancer', lets face it, you have been following me around for a while now, I don't mind to be honest, but today you came in to defend a user who posted pretty aggressive commentary. When you think about it, we are close on you also getting into the 'driving users away' - category, do you think so?

No, winning isn't important to me at all. I'm here for the people I consider to be friends, and enjoying the conversations I have with people in the league. If I cared about winning, I'd probably be active and updating my player more often than I do.

You can consider me cancer if you'd like, especially if it helps you leave the site. I've never once said I'm a good locker room presence, and have even gone so far as to call myself a locker room cancer in multiple posts I've made.

You portray this victim mentality. You make homophobic and racists hot takes, act surprised when people call you out on it, then promise you'll change. Now someone tells you to "shut up cunt" and you're acting like you just got nailed to a crucifix. You're about as a useful as that one soggy nacho at the bottom of the plate, longing to belong and fit in with the rest of the delicious crunch chips, but at the end of the day it's just shunned by the rest of the chips. Except there's always some person that feels bad for the soggy nacho, and will pick it up and put it on their plate just so it feels like it has a purpose. That person will usually throw the soggy nacho out when they get up from the table though. Then the soggy nacho ends up in the trash, where it belongs.

Cool, winning is not everything in everything.

I'm not considering you to be a cancer or a bad locker room person, I'd play in a team with you if opportunity to do so happens some day.

You have your opinion and that is fine, you are not interested in believing I can change and I'm not interested in trying to find ways to make you believe, in the end it does not matter. We can play in this league in different teams and still have good time. However, I would like if you stop spreading these vicious lies about me being this and that.

09-24-2020, 03:17 PMjRuutu Wrote: However, I would like if you stop spreading these vicious lies about me being this and that.

What vicious lies have I spread?

Your racist hot takes? or More racist hot takes?

You're "gay is gross" hot takes?

Oh, your "I'm a victim" hot take?

"I'm a troll but I'll change" hot take?

09-24-2020, 03:28 PMwumaduce Wrote:
09-24-2020, 03:17 PMjRuutu Wrote: However, I would like if you stop spreading these vicious lies about me being this and that.

What vicious lies have I spread?

Thats nice, is this the famous ´we want you to be better, but we are never going to forget´- type of thinking? Is me getting attacked and publicly putting attention on that fact all it takes for users like you to come out to push your own narratives?

You think I'm going to run away because you up the ante little bit?

09-24-2020, 03:38 PMjRuutu Wrote:
09-24-2020, 03:28 PMwumaduce Wrote: What vicious lies have I spread?

Thats nice, is this the famous ´we want you to be better, but we are never going to forget´- type of thinking? Is me getting attacked and publicly putting attention on that fact all it takes for users like you to come out to push your own narratives?

This isn't digging up stuff from the past. This is your absolutely ignorant frame of mind that you continue to perpetuate today on the forum. White Cornerback telling you to shut up and calling you a cunt isn't an attack. That just speaks to your victim mentality that you want the league to accept. I hope you stretch before you start trying these mental gymnastics, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself trying to contort reality into your fake news version of the world.

I'm not "upping the ante," and I'm not sure why you would go that route. You say I'm lying about you, and then you don't tell me what lies I'm spreading when presented with your own words. It's fascinating how you manage to project, dodge, avoid, and deflect. It's almost like all the stereotypes about right wing bigots, homophobes, and racists are playing out in real time through you.

-> Please stop calling me "this and that"
-> Posts facts from the past 4 months
-> No bro I have changed completely

FOH

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

09-24-2020, 03:50 PMwumaduce Wrote:
09-24-2020, 03:38 PMjRuutu Wrote: Thats nice, is this the famous ´we want you to be better, but we are never going to forget´- type of thinking? Is me getting attacked and publicly putting attention on that fact all it takes for users like you to come out to push your own narratives?

This isn't digging up stuff from the past. This is your absolutely ignorant frame of mind that you continue to perpetuate today on the forum. White Cornerback telling you to shut up and calling you a cunt isn't an attack. That just speaks to your victim mentality that you want the league to accept. I hope you stretch before you start trying these mental gymnastics, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself trying to contort reality into your fake news version of the world.

I'm not "upping the ante," and I'm not sure why you would go that route. You say I'm lying about you, and then you don't tell me what lies I'm spreading when presented with your own words. It's fascinating how you manage to project, dodge, avoid, and deflect. It's almost like all the stereotypes about right wing bigots, homophobes, and racists are playing out in real time through you.

I dont know what your problem is exactly, but I would like you and your fanboys like sve7en to come out and say it straight, what you want me to do? I have tried to be a decent member of this community for some months now, is that fair to say? I think so.

Out of the blue comes Mr. Cornerback with a clear personal attack, you can twist it however you want, but the comment had nothing to do with what I was talking about, almost like if I was in a coffee shop and sitting with another person, you know just having a chat when all of a sudden person walks to our table, he looks at me and says what Mr. Cornerback said and walks away. Is that fair in your eyes? Is that decent forum behaviour?

I created a thread to name and shame Mr. Cornerback, instead of getting some support from the active forum users who seem to call for certain type of behaviour to be eliminated, I mostly get negative comments and even more attacks.

rutuu we're not "not forgetting" your past so much as you keep being wrong about everything, and when we explain it to you, you try to double down or argue with facts. And we go in circles for 20 pages. It never changes. It's always this way.

So beyond your recent racist, homophobic takes, it's an absolute disaster trying to explain basic league sentiment to you: that people prefer strong communities to "good" players. Good players are a dime a dozen. Good people are not.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 04:21 PM by DELIRIVM.)

09-24-2020, 04:03 PMjRuutu Wrote:
09-24-2020, 03:50 PMwumaduce Wrote: This isn't digging up stuff from the past. This is your absolutely ignorant frame of mind that you continue to perpetuate today on the forum. White Cornerback telling you to shut up and calling you a cunt isn't an attack. That just speaks to your victim mentality that you want the league to accept. I hope you stretch before you start trying these mental gymnastics, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself trying to contort reality into your fake news version of the world.

I dont know what your problem is exactly, but I would like you and your fanboys like sve7en to come out and say it straight, what you want me to do? I have tried to be a decent member of this community for some months now, is that fair to say? I think so.

Out of the blue comes Mr. Cornerback with a clear personal attack, you can twist it however you want, but the comment had nothing to do with what I was talking about, almost like if I was in a coffee shop and sitting with another person, you know just having a chat when all of a sudden person walks to our table, he looks at me and says what Mr. Cornerback said and walks away. Is that fair in your eyes? Is that decent forum behaviour?

I created a thread to name and shame Mr. Cornerback, instead of getting some support from the active forum users who seem to call for certain type of behaviour to be eliminated, I mostly get negative comments and even more attacks.

The best way to handle these situations is stop walking into them. It's great you've wanted to be better. But just don't comment on shit that stirs the pot. Sometimes silence is golden. We all can learn and get better, and while I don't agree with online bullying people, even if they have done really racist and homophobic shit, and dislike the idea of cancelling people over one thing. Sometimes just shutting up and listening and applying those lessons to yourself is the best thing you can do. I hope the things you've done, and faced backlash from, have helped you learn that being racist and homophobic is fucking wrong. 

Everyone deserves a second chance. Hell, I believe everyone deserves a third chance. But after awhile enough gets to be enough. And a lot of people are pointing out that you've been the center-point of outrage and said some profane things on multiple occasions. So maybe the best choice at this point is to either shut up for awhile and reflect or stop being soft as fuck and take your medicine and show the league you're taking things to heart and changing for the better.*shrug*

Making a thread for being called a cunt is such babyshit compared to the racist rhetoric you have spewed on the site. I believe you deal with a lot of cognitive dissonance issues. You talk a big game and tell people to be "hard" and not let shit bother them while making threads, like this one, where you whine about being called something about as inoffensive as being called a shithead. 

About all I can say at this point is this - grow the fuck up. You've earned the shit you get and until you can show, for a continued amount of time, that you've changed your ways, well, you're going to get this shit. Especially if you continue posting inane bullshit that only provokes those who already see a giant turd.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

09-24-2020, 04:07 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: rutuu we're not "not forgetting" your past so much as you keep being wrong about everything, and when we explain it to you, you try to double down or argue with facts. And we go in circles for 20 pages. It never changes. It's always this way.

So beyond your recent racist, homophobic takes, it's an absolute disaster trying to explain basic league sentiment to you: that people prefer strong communities to "good" players. Good players are a dime a dozen. Good people are not.

Lets be honest, the debate was over pretty fast, the trolls came out AND users explained their points well. They had their opinion and I had mine, I went to sleep and that was that.

[Image: tenor.png]

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

09-24-2020, 04:17 PMDELIRIVM Wrote:
09-24-2020, 04:03 PMjRuutu Wrote: I dont know what your problem is exactly, but I would like you and your fanboys like sve7en to come out and say it straight, what you want me to do? I have tried to be a decent member of this community for some months now, is that fair to say? I think so.

The best way to handle these situations is stop walking into them. It's great you've wanted to be better. But just don't comment on shit that stirs the pot. Sometimes silence is golden. We all can learn and get better and I don't agree with online bullying people, even if they have done really racist and homophobic shit, and dislike the idea of cancelling people over one thing. Sometimes just shutting up and listening and applying those lessons to yourself is the best thing you can do. I hope the things you've done and faced backlash from have helped you learn that being racist and homophobic is fucking wrong. 

Everyone deserves a second chance. Hell, I believe everyone deserves a third chance. But after awhile enough gets to be enough. And a lot of people are pointing out that you've been the center-point of outrage and said some profane things on multiple occasions. So maybe the best choice at this point is to either shut up for awhile and reflect or stop being soft as fuck and take your medicine and show the league you're taking things to heart and changing for the better.*shrug*

Making a thread for being called a cunt is such babyshit compared to the racist rhetoric you have spewed on the site. I believe you deal with a lot of cognitive dissonance issues. You talk a big game and tell people to be "hard" and not let shit bother them while making threads, like this one, where you whine about being called something about as inoffensive as being called a shithead. 

About all I can say at this point is this - grow the fuck up. You've earned the shit you get and until you can show for a continued amount of time that you've changed your ways, well, you're going to get this shit. Especially if you continue posting inane bullshit that only provokes those who already see a giant turd.

I'm not going to stay silent if someone comes in and says things like Mr Cornerback. That is never going to happen. But I agree with rest of it, better to stay silent and not make it your job to comment on everything. That is not what I did yesterday in my humble opinion. I joined into conversation and made comment on what I thought plays a part in the Slash situation.

Isnt it funny how I used to call a lot of things soft, but most of the people laughed, change is needed. It's not the year 2012 anymore, internet is changed etc. That is what a lot of people said. But here we are, quite few are now saying I'm soft, I should toughen up. That is good stuff. But I agree once again, thicker skin does not hurt anyone.

09-24-2020, 04:23 PMjRuutu Wrote:
09-24-2020, 04:17 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: The best way to handle these situations is stop walking into them. It's great you've wanted to be better. But just don't comment on shit that stirs the pot. Sometimes silence is golden. We all can learn and get better and I don't agree with online bullying people, even if they have done really racist and homophobic shit, and dislike the idea of cancelling people over one thing. Sometimes just shutting up and listening and applying those lessons to yourself is the best thing you can do. I hope the things you've done and faced backlash from have helped you learn that being racist and homophobic is fucking wrong. 

About all I can say at this point is this - grow the fuck up. You've earned the shit you get and until you can show for a continued amount of time that you've changed your ways, well, you're going to get this shit. Especially if you continue posting inane bullshit that only provokes those who already see a giant turd.

I'm not going to stay silent if someone comes in and says things like Mr Cornerback. That is never going to happen. But I agree with rest of it, better to stay silent and not make it your job to comment on everything. That is not what I did yesterday in my humble opinion. I joined into conversation and made comment on what I thought plays a part in the Slash situation.

Isnt it funny how I used to call a lot of things soft, but most of the people laughed, change is needed. It's not the year 2012 anymore, internet is changed etc. That is what a lot of people said. But here we are, quite few are now saying I'm soft, I should toughen up. That is good stuff. But I agree once again, thicker skin does not hurt anyone.
I hate when people say "it's not 2012 anymore" like it was justified to be a homophobe or racist just because they didn't face the same consequences as today. All this does is tell me is that people saying this think it'd be alright to be a racist, homophobic piece of shit if they weren't facing consequences online for their actions. What a narcissistic way of thinking.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]