Create Account

S57 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 04:10 PM by GeckoeyGecko.)

4:
e e e e e
e e e e e e e
e e e e e

e is always e
e is to e as e is
to e is to e

hamilton steelhawks
pogchamp simulation team
lost to chicago

chicago hockey
syndicate and not steelhawks
no not hamilton

8: [Image: unknown.png]
9: [Image: unknown.png]
10: [Image: chicago.png]
14: [Image: unknown.png]

15: e

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Code:
1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

Balzams came up this season and had a relatively good rookie season. With 3 goals and 9 assists for 12 points, Balzams had a decent offensive season. The minus 20 he rocked this season is something to forget. He was also quite disciplined with only 6PIM on the season. With 15 giveaways to 18 takeaways he also had a positive giveaways takeaway ratio. Overall Balzams had a decent season on a rebuilding New England team. The team managed to make the post season, where Balzams scored 2 goals in 5 games as the Wolfpack were eliminated by the Stampede in the first round. Next season, Balzams hopes to improve on his possession numbers, and his point totals. If both of these numbers can improve Balzams would have an excellent sophomore year if he got 5 goals and 15 assists for 20 points, with 20 takeaways to 15 giveaways. With more points hopefully New England will continue to make the playoffs.

Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE
HAIKUS - write 2 SHL themed haikus for 1 TPE or 4 SHL themed haikus for 2 TPE.

SHL Latvian
How to say their names correct?
With lots of attempts

160 words
Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

The Best SMJHL team to not make the final would be 100% the Nevada Battleborn. The team had lost only one player to call up, and had 5 of their 6 defensemen capped at 425. They had one of the strongest goalie tandems in Weaver and Wawazat, both of whom were capped at 425. Their offence was their Achilles heel, but even them it was still fundamentally solid with multiple players capped. However due to chronic underachieving, the team limped into the post season, and slowly died in the playoffs. Overall, Nevada will want a redo on the season, as they might have missed their best opportunity to win a 4 star cup for the foreseeable future.

117 words
Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

My prediction for the IIHF tournament is simple. Latvia is going to win all their games without any problems. It does not matter that they still have players that are still capped in the SMJHL, the team now has actual players in its top 6, even solid players on the bottom 3. Its defense has quietly improve over the past few seasons. For teams that will do well this tournament, id say Canada has one of the most complete team, no surprise there. Team USA also has a solid team, an Team Germany as the potential to be a good Dark horse candidate for a deep run in the metal games. With Canada so stacked, its hard to pick anyone else who could possibly rival the might of the rebuilding Latvian squad who is just bound to make a deep run this season. Team Latvia is obviously the team to beat.

151 words

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?
b. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?
c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.
d. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?
a. With the season series being a toss up, I think the playoffs will also be a toss up. Both these teams are just too talented to truly pick one over the other objectively. Both have scary offenses and solid defensive cores. The Goalies have both been standing on their heads, so id just flip a coin.

56 words

b. With the reigning MVP and soon to be MVP in both Theo Morgan and Michael Scarn, its hard not to pick the Hamilton power play unit. With studs such as Dick Clapper and Gabriel Johnson on that unit, its hard not to run with them. This is no disrespect to Chicago's powerplay, but I feel Hamilton's unit has the edge.

60 words

c. I prefer the branding of the Chicago Hitmen. With the mobs being such a part of Chicago's history past and even present, it is a good call to the cities rough exterior. Also no professional team would ever dare to roll with this branding because of the backlash it would probably get, so it gets bonus points for originality.

59 words

d. As someone who always needs to get a stool to get anything from a shelf, the power of Dale Miller is just too good to pass up. Just think about it, you can just grab whatever you need. The amount of time you save with this is incredible. Height has its advantages.

52 words

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

qwertyuiop

16/16

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

I think I surpassed my expectations to be honest. Especially in the playoffs. My gms play me like 3-4 minutes a game 5 minutes of I am lucky. Although I only hit one milestone I did have 37 points in my second season which I think is pretty darn good since it's over .5 PPG. Nothing spectacular but still respectable. I had an 11% shooting percentage which is pretty average so it wasn’t like I was getting all that lucky with my shots In the playoffs, despite being knocked out in the semifinals, I still ended up with the second most amount of goals while averaging 3-5 minutes less a game than the top 15 in goals. Jaska Seppala seems to be quite efficient with the little amount of ice time he gets. Hopefully next season as I improve I will get more ice time and hopefully have an even better season. I’m hoping to increase that PPG but .2-.3 while still maintaining a decent shooting percentage.

2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Create a new skater or goalie role for FHM. In what scenarios is this new player role best utilized? What attributes are considered important attributes to this new role, and why? Which attribute is the key one?

I would like to see an aggressive goalie role being implemented into the shl. The aggressive goalie hardly ever plays in his own crease. He stays right up on the blue line for the majority of the time and absolutely obliterates any player that comes into the defensive zone whether they are on the opposing team or his team he just decks them all. He also screeches really loudly randomly to intimidate people. Not sure how well this will work or if anybody would ever be an aggressive goalie but it will for sure cause a lot of mayhem. I would also like to see injuries turned on so the aggressive goalie can live up to their full potential.

Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

I am going to have to go with the obvious choice here: the Buffalo Stampede. The Chicago and Buffalo series was extremely close and I do believe whoever won that series was going to win the cup. Chicago won and congratulations to them but the Buffalo Stampede were right up with them. They had a lot of high scoring players with Jaska Seppala with 10 goals and Monkey D. Luffy with 9 in 17 games. Plus the Buffalo Stampede had the best goalie in the league Elizabeth Doyle who had the second best save percentage among starters in the playoffs.

What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

Honestly does it even matter? USA or Canada will win because IIHF has no parity and it doesn’t even matter.

12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?

I think it is a true toss up as both teams are extremely talented with a ton of high tpe players. Chicago does have a slight advantage in goalies with their goalie Tibuk Soonika having a little bit more tpe than Hamilton’s goalie A Jobin but I think Hamilton is better on offense.

b. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?

Chicago had three players in the regular season with over 20 power play points with Martijn Westbroek, Daniel Smeb, and Lallo Selman while Hamilton only has two. I’m gonna have to give it to Chicago since on top of the three players they have two more who are close to twenty
c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.

Between the Hamilton Steelhawks and the Chicago Syndicate I think I prefer the Syndicate’s branding a little bit more. I have also never heard of Hamilton before SHL, I still have my doubts it is a real place. But I just really like Chicago’s branding and color scheme while not so much of Hamilton’s.

d. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?

I have never played League of Legends and refuse to do so so that means playing League with Parker Smeb is out. While I think Velv is a swell dude having a staring contest with Luke Atmey scares me so I don’t want to do that. Reaching objects on high shelves sounds so dumb so I guess that leaves the lap dance? Not that I’m complaining, I would love a lap dance from Hugh Jazz.

15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
SUBMIT TRIVIA ANSWERS HERE

Evok

16. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at
me because it's my last PT prompt ever.
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

If Jaska Seppala had an OnlyFans account it would totally be full blown sex stuff and it would be super kinky. Tail butt plugs, bondage the full nine yards. Sometimes I’m tied up sometimes my partner is. It would be filmed in 4k 60 fps because I want it to be quality content. But to keep people on their toes, I would also include some fun stuff. Like I would include videos of me cooking stuff like hot dogs and maybe baking stuff like cookies. I might even throw in some videos of me throwing around a cone maybe, who knows. It would be one of those giant traffic cones that weigh like a million pounds. I would give the videos that the people demand. It would be an entire experience. I would charge everybody $1 a month because I wouldn’t do it for the money only for the friends I make along the way.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 05:04 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

Code:
1. Written, [b]3 TPE[/b] (150 words min.)

Julio had a wonderful season on the ice. Set up for success by all of his general managers (thank you keygan, tommy, and hockey is cool, kind of), line mates. Julio surpassed his realistic goals, and is very proud of the points that he earned/scored for his club, and how his efforts helped fuel the Blizzard’s conference leading run. The first round bye was a nice prize (although post season stats are fun to pile on, too), but the second round exit was a little disappointing, particularly in how it seemed that Julio under contributed. The regular season was a glowing success based on fantasy metrics, seasonal milestones (8!) and career milestones (it’s funny when FHM gives updates like: Julio Tokolosh scores his 50th point). I’m unsure of how game rating is calculated. Presumably better players play better and earn better scores (based on roles and situations, etc) but Tokolosh seems stuck with a neutral game rating. This seems to work for the team, so I’m fine with it, but I feel like it’s the games way of telling me there are improvements that I can make. That little seed of doubt has blossomed into a forest of insecurity.

Code:
2. Written, [b]2 TPE[/b] (100 words min.)
Create a new skater or goalie role for FHM. In what scenarios is this new player role best utilized? What attributes are considered important attributes to this new role, and why? Which attribute is the key one?

The role that i’m inventing is called “Glue Guy”. This is the player on the team who always knows someone on the other team, loves the boys, and gets the team going, on or off the ice. He’s got the music going in the locker room before and after the game, and he’s got dinner lined up before the plane even touches down. This player’s performance is not measured with traditional skater attributes, but a combination of unlocking the mental attributes + physicality. This player always knows how to get the most out of the teammates and push them to be their best on the ice or their worst at bat close. Maybe throw some in fighting, too.

Code:
3. Written, [b]3 TPE[/b] (150 words min.)
Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?

There are some cheesy (ooh, a dairy pun!) jokes to make about hoof and mouth disease, or mad cow disease, but Julio has already taken care of those in Edmonton, so he can do more for his community. A few times a year, Julio gives back to the special olympics. On top of a private donation, Julio spends time with the kids and athletes. He helps set up events and for the older age groups, he does a bit of coaching. On top of giving back to a neglected portion of society, it’s a humbling experience that reminds Julio how fortunate he is in so many ways. Even without his athletic prowess, the people he interacts with have had to work just as hard as he had and overcome a much different adversity in order to get a much less rewarding return. Unrelated: when Julio lurks on the wallstreetbets forums he doesn’t use the foul language, but he still thinks it’s ok to giggle along at 90’s era insults.

Code:
4. Written, 1 or [b]2 TPE[/b]

It would have been cool
If Corey won a cup while
He was still commish.

“Collusion” they’d say.
With alleged benefits,
Impermissible.

Just kidding. Stale joke.
We know SDCore is fair.
We are glad for him.

I like nour a lot
but i can never root for
hamilton steelhawks

Code:
6. Written, [b]3 TPE[/b] (150 words min.)

Last season’s prediction of United States of America could not have been less accurate. They pooped their big boy pants. The players that I predicted to do well also under delivered. However, after getting a look at the USA roster, this season, there is no way that America doesn’t win every game 15-0. I’m not worried about jinxes. Or the combined 8 seasons of experience of our bottom 6. Or that some test sims have us not making the medal round. IIHF is about kissing your spouse goodbye, grabbing your lunchpale and cigarettes and heading to your labor job to get your ass kicked by your boss so that your TEAM can come out a little bit a head of those other bastards. And those principles are purely American and just as stubborn.
But honestly, I think tokolosh will do well in the round robin. I love watching luffy and wagstrom, too. They always bring the energy.

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, [b]3 TPE [/b]max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

boo HAM

Code:
16. Written, [b]3 TPE[/b] (150 words min.)
As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at me because it's my last PT prompt ever.
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

If this point task were worth minus three i still would have done it. Props to @hotdog for knowing his audience and going out on a pay-to-view bang. If graphic options were accepted, i could have just put my link here, but instead i’ll have to make one up.
@Keygan @"TommySalami" and I have a scheme in order to pay for Keygan’s upcoming nuptials; he wants an open bar with all of the fixings, and the only way to pay for it, is to play for it. Keygan and Tommy will trade off playing video games in a sweaty room wearing just compression shorts that are stuffed full of underwear. They will be riding on exercise bikes to keep a slow sweat going while they play NHL, Call of Duty, Heroes of the Storm, and League of Legends -- all the most popular games to stream. However, in the corner, the camera will be on me, Julio Tokolosh, the cow, who is going to be sitting in a bubble bath while I hold an unplugged controller. The people on the internet will think that I am sexy and will treat me like an egirl, even though keygan and tommy will be the ones whooping up on people in video games. Donations will flow. For a little extra, you can order a vile of “Tokolosh Bathwater” to be sent to your mom’s basement. For a little more you can order “Julio’s Worn Panties” which Tommy will rip out of his compression shorts, douse with A1, shove into a manila envelope and mail to you as well for all of your sniffing pleasure. The premium package unlocks a private boudoir photoshoot of Tokolosh. Tommy’s spreadsheets say that Keygan will be able to afford an elaborate wedding within a week.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Code:

Alexander Wachter had a pretty good season. 74 Points was good enough for the top 15 finish in points. Looking at who is in front of him, it gets pretty clear, that those are all old guys, they are all in regression while Wachter is still a few seasons away. Lots of room to grow and pass them. 37 seems to be the magic number for the season. 37 goals, 37 assists and a +37. But the big jump wasn’t to offensive outcome for Alexander Wachter, it was how his defensive game got much better. He started to hit more and blocks some shots. His giveaway got much better. But that could also be an affect of the team performance, because the Texas Renegades are still getting better and better. Only thing that could get better, is that he doesn’t shoot the puck as much as other top forwards, but if he shoots he is pretty dangerous, 18,41% pretty impressive for a top 5 goal scorer. 166 words

Code:

Code:

a.I don’t think that one of the teams has an advantage. They are booth pretty stacked teams, that shows the 3-3 in the regular season. So, the winner of this series will be decided by small things. How’s shape is better and of course which team doesn’t make too much mistakes will host the cup in the end. 58 words

b. Wow the powerplay units are pretty impressive and it’s very hard to say which one is the better one. But I would say that the Chicago Syndicate hast the more dangerous first power play unit, if the first power play unit doesn’t come along, they will get into trouble. The almost same situation on the other side. 57 words

c. Looking at both brandings, I would say I would like to play for the Chicago Syndicate. Why? First, I prefer to live in Chicago than in Hamilton. Second, the logo of the Syndicate is great, a perfect fit for the city’s history (even if it’s a dark chapter). And the yellow, you don’t see it much on teams. 58 words

d.Seeing that big fat hairy ass from Hugh Jazz in front of my face is nothing I ever want to see. The nightmares I would get from that would make a psychiatrist very rich. So, I would try my luck on a staring contest with Luke Atmey. I don’t believe that this could be that hard to do. 58 words

Code:

Hmm, very difficult, but I would bet my money on the US. But I guess we will see the same teams as always playing for the gold medal. As usual the USA is a top contender alongside with their neighbors from the north Canada. Flying over the Pacific Ocean we will once again see a good hockey team from Japan and don’t forget her Majesty’s men of Great Britain. They all have very impressive rosters that are ready to win now. On the other side we have teams like Finland, Russia, Austria and Latvia. I know that Finland and Austria are getting better and should show an improvement to last years tournament. One of the guys to watch is once again Daniel Smeb. Daniel already got honored as the top IIHF forward 3 times. He just had a great season and won the challenge cup with the Syndicate, if he plays the same way for Japan, he could get honored a 4th time. 163 words

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?

There is so much you could do for charity if you open your eyes and want to see it. No need to say it to you but Wachter is pretty blind for those things. Give him a stick and a puck and tell him where the goal is and he will impress you. So, its good that the Texas Renegades management isn’t as blind as Wachter. With covid fucking us pretty hard and even harder if you reached high age, the Renegades have decided to help this people. Once a week all the people in the Renegades franchise go out and help the old peoples in the neighborhood. They need someone who does the shopping, someone who mows the lawn or just need a ride to the doctor, no problem the Renegades players are there for them and help them out. That’s not a big thing that collects a lot of money for an organization, but it’s a good way to give a little bit back. 166 words

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Code:
It has been another season rife with struggles in Minnesota. The start of the season was filled with hope, with the young line-up slowly getting into its own, but it was a rough return to reality. Despite fielding a league-average offense, the defense really came short, and Markus was under fire for most of the games he played (it could have been worse, considering what his back-up goalie, Separa Borro, had to deal with...) In return, this put Minnesota in the 8th position in the Western Conference, and 15th overall in the SHL. At least, Markus broke 20 wins for the first time in his career (thank you, extended schedule.)

There was no question that this was a transition season for the Monarchs, as is the upcoming season. The draft picks of S55 and S56 are starting to emerge onto the line-up, and the team will be good in the future - but right now, it's only prolonging the agony of 13 seasons without a play-off berth. We're looking towards the next season with the same hope that we can finally shake things up in the Northwest Division.

(187 words)
Code:
As one of the figureheads of the Minnesota Monarchs, Markus is used to being implicated in the community around Minneapolis-St. Paul. He's done his fair share of hospital visits for sick kids, and appearances at various fundraisers over the years. One such organization is the St. Paul Youth Services, where Markus has spent a good amount of time volunteering over the summer. The diversity of the origins of people in the United States was unsettling to him at first, since his natal Switzerland was overwhelmingly Caucasian. But the more he worked with teenagers that had high hopes and ideals, just as he has, the more engaged he became in helping the next generation of leaders that may emerge. In this off-season, Markus is organizing a roller-hockey tournament, with several companies downtown St.Paul assembling teams and paying a small fee as a fundraiser, with the winning company getting a suite at the Monarch's Throne for the upcoming season. He's also going around the team for memorabilia that could be used for an auction during the tournament, including a game-worn Season 52 rookie jersey of his.

(184 words)
Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE
They are the Monarchs
Everyone calls them the Chiefs
Old habits die hard

Acceleration
On D's, breakaways galore
Tegernako cries

Northwest Division
Sees a green wave in the sky
It's an Aurora

When all teams will peak
At exactly the same time
Expect a bloodbath

Code:
Another CW prompt, another season where I boast that it is finally Switzerland's season. The roster is becoming deeper and deeper with every passing season, and we have the best goaltender duo in the IIHF tournament (no bias, of course.) I think this is the time where we start making waves, and start to shake up the supremacy of Great Britain and the USA. We definitely have the roster to get some wins against the top teams in our group, and position ourselves well going into the medal round. In Group A, I foresee Japan doing the exact same. They already did shake up things in S55, and I'm expecting them to get very close to Canada atop their group. I'd say they're the team I'm the most afraid of in Group A, and we have to avoid them at all cost on our way to the semi-finals, which is my personal goal for our team this season.

(158 words)

Code:
13. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.
It may be a case of recency bias, but Nick Connolly has really emerged into an insanely valuable piece for the Chicago Syndicate. He's been instrumental in them getting past Buffalo in the semi-finals, and had been buzzing all playoffs long, finishing as the top scorer with 23 points in 24 games. This just highlights the depth of the scoring on this team, as his 2nd line, with Ryan Shephard and Gunnar Soderberg, was just as productive as Chicago's first unit of Smeb, Westbroek and Selman. Add to that the fact that he scored the Cup-clinching goal, in overtime, and the trophy has to be his.

(106 words)

Code:
IWouldLikeToRage

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 11:41 PM by Waters.)

Task 1 3 tpe:

Wen Baters had the greatest year of all time! Just kidding. However, he did have 32 points, a pretty solid year for him! Last season he had but 17 points in 50 games, which would translate to a 22 point season over 66 games. Instead, he had 32 points! This was mostly motivated by an increase in assist numbers prompted by much better passing and offensive positioning, going from 10 assists to 20 season-to-season. that is very poger. Next season, Baters will work towards being a much better goal scorer. 12 goals? tats it? come on bro. not epic. I will be getting at least 20 goals and 40 assists; yep, ppg. thats right. And as always, defensively, Baters is the best in the world. Top 10 DGR in the league? yep... hes too god... yep... sorry SMJHL loool.. Next season, defensively, nothing to improve, he's already too good. If anything, he needs to be worse to give the team a chance.

Task 4 2 tpe:
I think Hallsy cool
aleks is the type to drool
he has a disease

the Armada won!
lets have some fun! they then said,
before not swagging

Simon, Rotticus
Scott, enjoy overwatch lots
but they dont like friends

Nour is the commish
if he shot, it would go swish
but you cant swish pain

Task 12 3 tpe
a. Obviously im speaking with the ability of hindsight, but I think Hamilton went in with the advantage. They are probably the most stacked team in the history of the league, and them losing in 5 is definitely going to kickstart some improvements in the org, which we've already seen happen. Hamilton is a really strong team and will be cup contenders for very long.

c. The Hamilton STeelhawks definitely have better branding for sure. The Syndicate? what are they gonna do, scam me with csgo skins? buddy thats not scary. Steelhawks? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK AH SHIT OH GOD its so scary they will swoop in NAD KILL YOU, HARD KILL YOU BRO. and thats why the Steelhawks have better branding.

d. Let's evaluate all the options. Lap Dance from Hugh Jazz? NO WAY! i dont want that! hes really tall and big! that would hurt my legs! staring contest with Luke Atmey? probably not that bad! reaching for items on high shelves with dale miller sounds like ill be doing all the work? league with kylrad sounds like garb? im taking the atmey route.

Task 13 2 tpe
Despite strong candidacies from Daniel Smeb, Gunnar Soderberg and Tibuk Soonika, Nick Connolly is, without a doubt, the mvp of the series. Chicago's 2nd line had a very strong series and it's clear that Connolly was a massive part of winning it all for the Syndicate, going +14 over the entirety of the playoffs. Not only that, but he scored the OT game winner to seal it in game 5 for the Syndicate, winning their first cup in franchise history. Congrats to the Syndicate on the cup, you are pogger and its nice to see you boys win one! heehee!

Task 15 3 tpe - baboosh or babooshka i dont remember its something baboosh related

Task 16 3 tpe - definitely sex stuff probably. Wen Baters has a big dumper, one of the biggest no doubt about it, and he will use it to full effect as the star of the SHL OnlyFans network of OnlyFans creators. And let me tell you something, there will be a lot of subscribers, and they will want to see butt pics for sure. However, just for fun, for a few of the more stupid and dumb subscribers, Baters will post tutorials on how to be an epico pog hockey player with the best of em, and it will feature Gabriel Johnson, as he is the best hockey player in the world. Baters will cover the skating as he is a master skater, and Gabriel Johnson will cover some of the more easy aspects of hockey, such as scoring and passing and defending and winning games and being a loser which is Gabriel's specialty. Everyone would love this OnlyFans and it would succeed very much.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 10:53 PM by Lime.)

Code:

For me I think this season was a bit of a sophomore slump. I came off a rookie all-star and Jesster nominee season with high expectations. Those expectations were not at all met. I was poor on both ends of the ice. I tallied just one more point in a 66 game season than I did a 50 game season. I don't need to explain how disappointing that is. Luckily Buffalo is a great team and I have plenty of time and opportunity to start doing better. I scored more goals this season which is at least a positive. The only thing I can think of to improve my play is to acquire more tpe. I simply do not have enough. And then I must put it into the right attributes. Right now the most efficient use of my tpe is to put it into defense. Hopefully taking better care of the puck will give me and my line more chances to generate some offense as well.

Code:

Steve Harrington is a very charitable person. One of his main focuses is helping kids. Having taken care of so many of the youngsters by himself, he recognizes how important it is to invest in their support systems. Harrington donates to the John R. Oishei Children's Hospital and frequently makes appearances to talk to and take pictures with the many young hockey fans that unfortunately find themselves a patient there. Harrington believes that family, even if not by blood, is one of the most important things in life. He hosts fundraising nights for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York and is a spokesperson for them as well. We have to leave our world better than we found it, so every spring Harrington is involved with the Buffalo Green and Clean initiative that involves picking up litter, recycling, and tree planting. There is a lot of responsibility that comes with having a platfom to be heard, and he believes that making sure you draw attention to important causes is something you can easily do to make the world better.

Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

im a buffalo
i play with my team for fun
i dont score at all

i enjoy great lakes
toronto does not like this
its not my problem

Code:

The best team to not make the finals this season was the Buffalo Stampede. Of course it was, we took the eventually cup winners to 7 games. Everyone knows the great lakes cup can only be won by one of the great lakes teams (not toronto). Also look to our regular season performance. Third in points. Fifth in Goals For. Third in Goals Against. Third highest win percentage. Thats a lot of thirds. Seems like we were pretty close. If we maybe had one more key player we could have taken it all the way. But we fell just short. Maybe even a good puck bounce is all we needed. Anyone else? Winnipeg almost looked like they were gonna cinderella their way in but it stopped being close in their Hamilton series.

Code:

a. Think Hamilton has the advantage because of their coaches. Chicago has historically under performed for their entire history and Hamilton over performed. I think because these are both great teams on paper the only edge will be who has the experience in the finals and playoffs at large and that is clearly Hamilton.

b. In the regular season, Hamilton scored 48 goals on the power play. At the same time, Chicago scored 46. That's very close and well within a margin of error. Not an interesting answer but I would say there isn't really much of an advantage to either team. It seems like Hamilton's goals were more concentrated on a few people, so I suppose if anything Hamilton could be at a disadvantage if one of their big scorers goes cold.

c. This is actually difficult. I find both of these teams to have pretty good branding. The main problem with the Syndicate was their awful logo that was redone a few seasons back. I'm still not 100% on it, so I'd give the edge to Hamilton for that. As far as color scheme, Hamilton does alright but Chicago has one of the best looks in the business. It works amazing on their jerseys, and allows for a cool, sophisticated black and gold motif in their sigs.

d. I would love to get a lapdance from Hugh Jazz. I have thought about it ever since I joined the league. Sometimes I lay awake at night for hours wondering what that gargantuan bottom would feel like pressed against me. My mouth waters just thinking about the possibilities. But I know he is the Hamilton GM and theres no way this romance could work. Unless?

Code:

lime

Total: 16

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 06:08 PM by jeffie43.)

My player had an alright season for the Seattle Argonauts. Jack Kanoff definitely took another step forward in the right direction this season and started producing at a higher level on the offensive end. Unfortunately Jack also took a step back in terms of defense as he let Darrow carry most of the responsiblity there while he focused on the offensive production to help out some of his forwards who sometimes struggled to get things going. Overall Kanoff had 25 points throughout the season while netting 4 goals and having 21 assists. On the defensive end he did not offer his other d-men Darrow and WoZy much assistance with only 56 shots blocked and 61 hits while having a -34 turnover ratio. Overall it was a meh season for the still young Jack Kanoff. Hopefully moving forward he can continue to progress his players well until he's eventually one of the best players in the league.

4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

My name is Jeffie
Im also known as paepae
And I dont like it

Argos made a trade
We traded for Gabe Johnson
Help please get him out

Tig is bad GM
He trades all his picks away
For all bad players

I love Seattle
The LR is super fun
Even if Reids here

In all honesty I do think Toronto is one of the best teams in the league to have missed out on the playoffs, much less the finals when they are definitely good enough to make it that far. The team is managed extremely well and has a very strong roster from top to bottom with star players like Bobby Lane, Harry Carpet, Mika Kandinsky and much more. I think it is still crazy that they have to suffer in the Great Lakes Division with contenders like the Buffalo Stampede, Hamilton Steelhawks and Chicago Syndicate when much weaker teams are still making the playoffs. Oddly enough I think they can win any other division besides the one with Texas

11. Podcast, 3 or 4 TPE
Record a mini-podcast on any of the below topics!
- Highlights of the S56 season (on or off the ice)
- S57 playoff round-up
- S57 Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals Breakdown
- S58 predictions

1 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 5 minutes or 4 TPE for 7 Minutes
2 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 6 Minutes or 4 TPE for 8 Minutes
Post the direct link to your podcast.

This should work, let me know if it doesn't for whatever reason

a. I do think Hamilton has always had the edge this series in terms of talent and pure strength but at the end of the day I think Chicago has won games due to being a well coached team and staying true to their tactics. They have managed to score when opportunity arises and have shown all playoffs that they can score when it matters, therefore I will be giving them an edge in Game 7.

@Gwdjohnson

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

My player finally saw a reduced role to something more suited to his level of ability. Going into this season, he had been a top pairing D, relied on in all situations. With the acquisition of Adam Barron, I knew I would see a change in minutes, and likely usage on the power play. Which I was perfectly fine with. However, for individual performance, I had seen some incredible success these last couple seasons eating major minutes in Toronto. So I expected a hit to that, and… I guess I was pleasantly surprised with how well my player fared? I attributed my personal success to the large amount of minutes, and while that may be true, it didn’t really take much of a hit this season, even with another player of the same role higher on the depth chart. Feels pretty good, and I would say surpassed my expectations on the season. Can’t wait to be okay on the bottom pair in the near future.

The next FHM role is for skaters, preferably a forward. The role is called Grocery Stick. Every team that doesn’t have playoff aspirations needs one. This guy sits in a special part of the bench and is used to divide the forwards from the defencemen. He could probably take a shift, if need be, but with any luck will remain on the bench for the majority of the game. Important stats are almost exclusively on the mental side. Team Player being the key stat of this build. You can’t just throw any jerk into this role, only the true best teammate will be able to slot into it. Professionalism is a must, as this player needs to be a “real good pro” or else some call up will take his job. I guess he could have fighting too, as that would be the only on ice use for this player.

As a child who lost his parents to a circus mishap when he was young, Delver Fudgeson spends most of his charitable time helping orphaned children in the city. He works with any organization he can find. Now that he’s fairly established in Toronto, he is well known in these circles by the kids, workers and fellow volunteers. He was once quoted as being “a great role model to these youngsters”, as he is a shining example of what you can accomplish, as long as you are adopted by a billionaire. Delver tries to show these kids how they can appeal to the rich. He tries not to get their hopes up too much, as every billionaire that may come to adopt these children are willing to spend their vast fortune in the sole dedication of turning their ward into an elite professional hockey player. Delver wants to show these kids that with a little luck, and some hard work, any of them can become filthy rich.

The Toronto North Stars are CLEARLY the best team to not make the finals (or even playoffs) this season. Why, you might ask? Well why they were the best team should be clear. I said so. And why didn’t they make it? Look no further than the bastard filled division that is named after the collective bodies of water separating America from the Great White North. The Great Lakes division is full of sickening talents and cheating scum. They come together to box out this would-be dynasty from their shot at greatness. Or it could have been Buffalo, they had a pretty good season.

In my completely unbiased professional opinion as a Canadian, Canada is going to be the team to watch out for. This powerhouse country produces elite talent at every position. Canada’s B team would probably be better than what most of these third world dumps could scrounge together. Canada’s amazing strategy of being able to throw wave after wave of their own men over the boards and into the glass until they’re mush, then replacing them with fresh fashed, recently drafted youngsters is a truly unbeatable strategy. I would keep my eye on that Czech freak Michael Scarn, that dude was dangerous at the last tournament, and even more dangerous in the SHL this past season. Are we sure he doesn’t have a little maple syrup running through his veins? Maxime Bouchard was good for Canada last season, and had a fairly amazing (if a little under the radar) season in the SHL, finishing with 79 points. There are a lot of good players out there, but I expect all the guys near the top of the SHL scoring charts to do something similar in this short international tourney. I predict NO surprises whatsoever.

7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
SHL-NHL comparisons. With the NHL season kicking off again, what are some team or player comparisons between SHL and NHL? Pick one (or more) comparison(s) and explain why it works (e.g., Monkey D Luffy is the Connor McDavid of the SHL because xyz, or the Chicago Syndiacte are the Nashville Predators of the SHL because xyz, or nour is the Gary Bettman of the SHL because xyz).

The Hamilton Steelhawks are clearly the Tampa Bay Lightning of the SHL, what with their utter domination of the sport over this last stretch of seasons. Some finals appearances (to varying degrees of success) and regular season wins, they are a modern day dynasty. Which team am I talking about again? Oh yeah, either. The North Stars are a little like Carolina was in the past, really screwed by their division. More recently Carolina has had success though, so maybe they’re more like the Nashville Predators? Luffy is the Sidney Crosby of the SHL world. Just a flawless, consistent player. Michael Scarn has always been good, but appears to be juicing now and was rewarded with a league leading scoring season. I guess that makes him the Nathan MacKinnon of our league. As for the management side, I’m not really sure how to compare anyone in the SHL to anyone in the NHL. I’m just hoping somebody pulls a Jim Rutherford so we can have that comparison to make.

16/16

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 06:12 PM by Skeleton Party.)

Realistically it is a mixed bag for Name Redacted as far as how Season 57 went. In his rookie season with the Manhattan Rage he started 24 games and ended up with a 20-4-0 record. His Goals Against Average was 2.08, so that was a good metric for him. He put together 7 shutouts which is very good considering he started only 24 games. Unfortunately, those are all team-based stats. When you get to stats that are more based on individual goalie skill, things don’t look quite so rosey. He let in 50 goals on 527 shots which was good for a .905 sv%...not abysmal, but certainly a far cry from the all-star level stats he had otherwise.

In short, Name Redacted’s success can be attributed to a great team in front of him and sheltered starts. There’s no denying that he put together some decent games against difficult teams, but for the most part he sat back and saw less than 20 shots a game from sub-par opponents.

Name Redacted is going to work hard over the offseason to build up his stamina and his fundamentals in order to be a much better player for the Rage going forward.

If I were to make a new goalie role for FHM, I think I’d harken back to the days of Martin Brodeur and create a 3rd Defeneseman Role. This role would completely stifle the dump and chase by coming out of the net, stopping wraparounds, and feeding the breakout with a good pass. Goalies of this role would need good positioning to know where to be to intercept the puck, skating to be able to get to the puck and back into net quickly and on-balance, puckhandling to be able to carry the puck around, and passing to be able to outlet to his defensemen or up ice to a forward. The main attributes would for sure be skating and passing to be as efficient and quick as possible.

Name Redacted feels strongly about giving back in his local communities. Name Redacted started the “Mask Up” campaign in Vancouver when he played for the Whalers and has continued his work in Manhattan. The goal of the organization is to try to encourage mask wearing to reduce the spread of COVID. Name Redacted says that he has already found his forever home in the Rage, so there’s no need for him to spread beyond that.

The Mask Up campaign does this through public events where we give away masks and allow people who come to shoot against real SHL goalies. Everyone knows by now that the first shot always goes in on Name Redacted, so a lot of people get to score their first SHL goal. It’s a good time overall.

Name Redacted is also very much into literacy. As someone who had to learn the language to come here and play hockey, he has a soft spot with those who are ESL and trying to gain citizenship. He volunteers time every offseason to help tutor a small group on their citizenship tests.

4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

Fantasy for me
Was non-stop domination
Thanks Chicago Boys

I hear complaining
Of a Great Lakes Thunderdome
*Laughs in Atlantic*

Hanging up the pads
So many without a place
Becoming skaters

It is a sad week
Nine-hundred and ninety-nine
TPE update

The Manhattan Rage were for sure the best team to not make the finals this year. Chicago had faced off against them in the first round. The Rage lost, sure, but they were all 1 goal losses, one of them going to double OT. In the subsequent rounds, Chicago was able to easily roll over their opponents on their way to a Challenge Cup. If no one else was able to give them the challenge that Manhattan was, I’d say it would be pretty easy to conclude that Manhattan would have fared pretty well in the finals, and deserved to be there. I’m looking forward to seeing future meetings between these teams.

I’ve spent 4 seasons with Dale Miller and I have a collection of fun things for him to stand on when he needs to reach high shelves. I have a small crank elevator that plays the Oompa Loompa song as it elevates him, along with a pair of moon shoes and a trampoline. It’s a constant source of fun, so getting items on high shelves with him would be the best out of these for sure.

Bepis

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 06:19 PM by shutdown.)

Code:

My player did really well this season and I couldn’t be happier. It seemed that Chicago’s core that has been playing together for years finally fired on all cylinders this year and the chemistry was undeniable. Lines were clicking and the offense was extremely potent. My player’s totals definitely reflected the great chemistry of my line and the skill of my teammates. I was fourth on the team in points at 65 total points scoring 30 goals and tallying 35 assists. I took more penalties this year than normal registering 30 PIM for the year, but I think that’s because I decided to become more of a power forward and net front presence leading to more hitting and thus more penalties. I led Chicago in hits and takeaways meaning I was a solid defender on top of contributing offensively. It’s always beneficial to not be a defensive liability in your own zone. I wish I scored one more goal for a ppg season, but extremely happy nonetheless.

Code:

There are so many good charities or community efforts to get involved in. A ton of good people doing a ton of good in the world and it would be a joy to work with any one of them. One that I’ve always been particularly keen on donating to or helping is Doctors without Borders. They help people worldwide where the need is greatest, delivering emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care. They are committed to remaining neutral, impartial, and ethical in their work around the globe. They are a great foundation with a great cause and I always like to donate to them whenever I can and especially around the holidays. They do a great job around the world and my player would definitely help them out given the chance. He would love it if the whole team came to help out too as the whole team could definitely help raise a ton of money.

Code:

The IIHF is a fun time of year as the normal SHL teams get shaken up and you get to play with teammates that you normally wouldn’t. It’s always fun to get the country’s locker room buzzing when the IIHF starts. I think just due to the nature of the site and who’s attracted to it, the USA and Canada will always be strong. I know I’m American and I put that for my player when I initially created and didn’t know anything about the site. As I got more involved, I made some friends and transferred to Switzerland but the majority of users select US and Canada so they are always super strong. I think Switzerland has a chance to be a dark horse as we have a lot of talent on the roster and can put up goals to compete with the top tier countries. It’ll certainly be an interesting tournament!

Code:
This is a true toss up of a series. Anything less than 7 games and I’d be surprised. They are arch rivals and the regular season games always mean a bit more to each team, let alone in a series for the cup. I can’t wait for this series. It should be a great one.

I think both team’s powerplays are lethal and they should look to stay out of the box at all costs because they will almost certainly pay for taking any penalties. If I had to choose one unit to be the better of the two, I would lean Chicago because I’m a complete homer and my boys can’t be stopped.

Chicago hands down. Something about being a sneaky gang is sick. Have you ever played Skyrim? There’s no way you can’t be a sneaky archer when playing through. It’s just impossible. Stealth is sick and the Syndicate radiate stealth and in a group. How can you stop that? Black and yellow is also just such a clean color combo.

League with Parker Smeb hands down is my pick. Parker is as cracked at league as he is jacked. And that’s a good thing because I fucking suck at league. If there was a wood league, I’d be at the bottom with inanimate objects. Losing to a couch and a lamp probably.

Code:
Verification: yuh

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

Code:

Honestly I'm not sure how I would interpret my player's season. This season was a frustrating one, at least at the start. Manhattan had some line issues with some management changes and I feel Oliver Cleary suffered big time due to this. If I'm not mistaken, Cleary did not have a single point in the first ten games or so, maybe even more than that. This was my peak season so I was hoping for a stronger start. Once Shiny took over lines, Cleary was one of the top defenders in the league. I'd like to think if Shiny was doing lines all season, I'd be in the Stevens conversation. In terms of what I'd do different though and what changes I will be making going into this season? I'm not sure. This is my first season of regression so I'm hoping to make some changes that doesn't throw my game off too much.

Code:
154 words

Code:

I know that one of the roles that FHM has is the playmaking defensemen but I'd still like to see a dedicated puck-moving defensemen. This would be a defender who is more skilled in their own zone and looks to make strong first passes into the neutral zone. The attributes that would be most important would be passing of course, so that they can move the puck up to the forwards breaking out as well as defensive read in order to both know when to make a smart pass and to know how to get the puck back when stuck in their own zone.

Code:
104 words

Code:

Over the off-season, Oliver Cleary took some time to get out into the community and give some of his time to some charitable causes around the Manhattan area. First Oliver Cleary decided to spend a couple Sunday nights giving some of his time at homeless shelters in the area. Cleary helped out in the kitchen, serving meals for the homeless. He mostly served the food but was still happy to do whatever he could to help out. Cleary also combined with other local celebrities to raise money for different causes. He was one of the local athletes to join in the RJ Barrett celebrity athlete fantasy camp to raise money to help diabetes research. RJ Barrett also got New York Mets pitcher Marcus Stroman as well as New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold to join in. The guys ran some basketball drills as well as had exhibition games against the other athletes.

Code:
152 words

Code:

I don't think it is a stretch to say that the best team in the SHL to not make the finals is the usual suspect, the Buffalo Stampede. Honestly, I would have said the same thing if either Chicago or Hamilton did not make the finals. Buffalo is part of the three headed monster in the Great Lakes division. They still have an elite offence led by Monkey D Luffy, an elite defence led by Alexander Selich and an elite goaltender in Elizabeth Doyle. Buffalo will be my pick until they prove they shouldn't be. But until that day, they will always be the best team to not make the finals.

Code:
111 words

Code:
SHL-NHL comparisons. With the NHL season kicking off again, what are some team or player comparisons between SHL and NHL? Pick one (or more) comparison(s) and explain why it works (e.g., Monkey D Luffy is the Connor McDavid of the SHL because xyz, or the Chicago Syndiacte are the Nashville Predators of the SHL because xyz, or nour is the Gary Bettman of the SHL because xyz).

Look first, we need to address Luke, our commish. I had no comparison before for him but over the past few minutes, he decided to show himself as the SHL's version of Jeremy Jacobs. One action led me to this conclusion. I asked if Jed Mosely Jr and Oliver Cleary could be defence partners this season and he said no. Another comparison I have is that Juke is the SHL's Eric Tulsky. An analytics expert for the Carolina Hurricanes, Tulsky and Juke both thrive on figuring out how analytics affect the SHL. Juke is also the king of graphs. The Calgary Dragons are the St. Louis Blues of the SHL. A team that had a ton of success in the past, they are slowly but surely starting to fall apart. They may have been bringing in some new pieces to delay the inevitable, Claude is their Krug but eventually age will catch up on them. Their goaltending can also be extremely inconsistent with a starter that no one can get a read on.

Code:
173 words

Code:

VW: Buster

16/16

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Code:
One (1) affiliate claim from either PBE or the ISFL will be accepted for 3 TPE!
PBE PT

Code:
I think I need to bring down my expectations as it was another disappointing regular season for my player. It feels like center milestones are very inflated, but I only got two of them, obtaining the bare minimum for +/- and finishing with low penalty minutes. It’s somewhat sad being over 1700 TPE and not hitting either of the point milestones. I don’t get much powerplay time so that might be a reason for missing out. I was close on assists, but pretty far off from the goal cutoff. I might be moving up to PP1 next season so if I do I hope I’m able to get the point milestones next season. I should be close to or over 1900 TPE by the end of next season, so if I only get another two individual milestones that will be extremely disappointing. Also as someone with a few more TPE into defensive categories I also missed out on giveaways and takeaways. Maybe next time.

Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE
From season 50
I wanted Chi-town triumph
Finally it’s here

I, Ryan Shepard
Have a lot of TPE
However, still bad

Code:
This was easily Quebec City. Sorry Evok. They had one of the best regular seasons in the SMJHL in recent years and are a very stacked team. Basically everyone had them in the finals. Unfortunately they lost to Anchorage in the semi finals. With the current playoff format in both leagues, it’s increasingly likely the semi finals will be tougher than the actual finals as 1st and 2nd are guaranteed to meet there if they win out. If we ever swap to FHM7 I hope that it’s possible to fix this and enable reseeding. This question will be relatively easy to answer until we see some changes.

Code:
A. I genuinely thought this series was going to be a 50/50 toss up and probably go to seven games. I figured the +/- 1.5 overtimes in the finals predictions was an easy over and was correct as two of the five games went to OT. If it went to seven who knows, we could have had three or four OTs.
B. I wish there was a better way to look up special team stats in the index. Hamilton’s top five PPP players have a combined 95 PPP, whereas Chicago’s have a combined 99. Off that I would give the edge to Chicago. Sadly I cannot view the percentage without viewing it through FHM or I would probably pick whoever had the better %.
C. So as a Chicago player I am 100% biased, but trying not to be, I would still pick them. I prefer the yellow and black over the dull colours Hamilton has. I also like the mob character more for the logo as there’s already a couple of other bird teams around the league. I would give the edge in location to Hamilton, however.
D. I think it would be fun and pretty cute to reach for objects for Mills. From the sounds of it, he would have trouble reaching anything on the top shelves of cupboards and maybe even on top of his fridge. If we were roommates we would probably have to logistically place all his stuff in the kitchen and pantry so he doesn’t have to call on me too often.

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max
pog

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

Code:

Well, for my rookie season in the SHL. It could have gone a whole lot worse, all things considered. The Tampa Bay Barracuda have most certainly had the worst last few seasons, in hopes of having some decent prospects brought up. This being the first season with a decent bulk up in terms of TPE, we still should have done bad, but at least we could pull off a few random upsets. My player in particular, played a whole lot better than I expected. Getting 23 Points, with not a lot of help in terms of TPE was something I was stunned by. On top of that, I had 67 hits, 26 takeaways, and 53 shots blocked. I didn't quite expect such high numbers in these areas, as I assumed I would be getting outran in virtually every area. I am hoping that this next season, being past 1000 tpe will allow me to net another 20 points in the season, as well as bumping the rest of those numbers by about 20%. The team is getting better by the day.

Code:

Panda Panico found himself in a tough spot a few years ago when both of his grandmothers passed away from various forms of cancer when he was just a rookie in the SMJHL. While it was a long time coming for both of them, having lived nice long lives. Cancer is certainly a bitch, ever since that day when he lost his second grandmother to cancer Panda has been putting 10% of his salary towards the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Recently this started to gain some traction with his teammates who started to donate some of their paychecks towards the HCI also. Panda is now the leader of the SHL's "Hockey Beats Cancer" group. For season 58, the team has set a goal of raising $5 million to go towards the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Hopefully with the money generated from the players and the events the team holds throughout the season, they can reach this goal. This specific allotment of money is going towards building the HCI a brand new building for breast cancer research. This project is expected to cost close to $120 million.

Code:
The Toronto North Stars should have made it points wise it seems. Although if I'm being honest. I have no idea why they didn't. I was IA a lot of the season. Regardless, they have a really solid team in the works, and they certainly were ahead of teams like the Los Angeles Panthers and the New England Wolfpack in terms of points and raw skill. However, I would imagine they lost the head to head matchup against one of those two. Just looking at their team, I don't think their win/loss record truly showed how much firepower these guys have got. They can absolutely dominate with a little bit more work. 

Code:

Frans Eller is easily the closest thing we have in this league to Robert Lehner, as both have absolutely massive frames, but both are incredibly mobile for their size. After having been in an LR with Frans Eller, it was quite apparent that while he is an abrasive person. The guy loves to win, if he ain't winning, its because of him. He takes all the blame. And that is his mindset regardless of the rest of the teams performance. He truly puts himself first before others. A trait that is quite admirable. Lehner is similar in a lot of ways, different in not that many. He owns up to his actions, regardless of what they were, and has admitted he messed up. The last thing I want to point out, is I know Eller loves metal when he is warming up for a game. Funnily enough, Lehner does the exact same thing. Two absolute gems in the hockey world, while each may have their faults, they have certainly made the league a better place. 

Code:
13. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.
Its hard to deny Nick Connolly of this MVP performance he had in this series. All of Chicago seemed to be working really well off one another. However, when the going got tough, Connolly put the team on his damn back and shot a beautiful goal in net to finish off the series. Not only that but Nick Connolly had been scoring the entirety of the series, totaling 4 Goals and 3 Assists, with a ton of blocked shots. The guy was flying around the ice to make things happen. Then to come up clutch when Chicago needed him most. He put it right between Hamilton's eyes and ended it right there.

Code:
SUBMIT TRIVIA ANSWERS HERE
yes

16 TPE  Barracuda

[Image: panico.png]