Create Account

S57 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:25 PM by hotdog.)

Here are this season's tasks for CW. The maximum is 16 TPE. Mix and match whatever tasks you desire, but the maximum TPE to be earned from this is 16. 
The deadline is Sunday, January 31st at 11:59pm ET.
Please copy/paste the prompts (including the # of TPE) into your post; it makes it much easier to grade and track.

This PT is for SHL players and send-downs only; it is not for SMJHL rookies or SMJHL prospects.

One (1) affiliate claim from either PBE or the ISFL will be accepted for 3 TPE! *if you’re claiming this and have a different username on the affiliate's site then you need to state that in your post to get credit.*

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Code:
1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

Code:
2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Create a new skater or goalie role for FHM. In what scenarios is this new player role best utilized? What attributes are considered important attributes to this new role, and why? Which attribute is the key one?
thanks @kenvald for the suggestion, you may claim +1 TPE by linking to this post

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?

Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE
HAIKUS - write 2 SHL themed haikus for 1 TPE or 4 SHL themed haikus for 2 TPE.
Here is an example of a haiku:
SHL Gecko
Significant name to lots
Conjures one thought: e

Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
SHL-NHL comparisons. With the NHL season kicking off again, what are some team or player comparisons between SHL and NHL? Pick one (or more) comparison(s) and explain why it works (e.g., Monkey D Luffy is the Connor McDavid of the SHL because xyz, or the Chicago Syndiacte are the Nashville Predators of the SHL because xyz, or nour is the Gary Bettman of the SHL because xyz).

Code:
8. Graphic, 3 TPE
Design a Challenge Cup championship t-shirt for one of the teams in the finals. (A four-star cup t-shirt for the SMJHL is ok as well.) Hey maybe if your design is good enough it'll make it to the merch store!

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.

Code:
10. Graphic, 3 TPE
Design a Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup Championship banner for one of the teams in the finals, like those which appear on the side of the site.

Code:
11. Podcast, 3 or 4 TPE
Record a mini-podcast on any of the below topics!
- Highlights of the S56 season (on or off the ice)
- S57 playoff round-up
- S57 Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals Breakdown
- S58 predictions

1 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 5 minutes or 4 TPE for 7 Minutes
2 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 6 Minutes or 4 TPE for 8 Minutes
Post the direct link to your podcast.

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?
b. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?
c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.
d. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?

Code:
13. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

Code:
14. Graphic, 3 TPE - The Procrastinator Special!
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and you also like doing graphics instead of writing. That's cool, too! Create a Series Recap broadcast graphic - the contents can be whatever you want, but your graphic must list both teams and at least 3 stats for each.

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
SUBMIT TRIVIA ANSWERS HERE

Code:
16. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at me because it's my last PT prompt ever.
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 10:51 PM by hockeyiscool.)

Code:

Code:
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

Dwight Knight sat in the locker room after another hard loss, but there wasn’t the look of disappointment. There was a slight grin. Another season has come and gone but he knows that him and his boys are a long ways away from the eleven wins from his rookie season.  Individually the season was rough, Dwight started out centering the third line which took a beating game after game but they held strong, blocked a ton of shots and showed grit. Then the middle of the season started and Tampa got hammered with great lakes game after great lakes game--The powerhouse conference of the SHL-- and morale was shot. Coming out of the great lakes slaughterhouse the lines were shuffled. Knight got put on a line with Topalo and Fidder for a game against Minnesota and the mood seemed to reset in the locker room. Tampa pulled out a huge win to snap their losing streak and proceeded to click as a group. Everyone knows they are on the up and up and that has everyone motivated to see things through. Getting 6 more wins in his sophomore campaign seems small, but it was huge if the team adds another 6 wins they are very likely to get into the playoffs which is a huge step up from where they started which fuels the fire of these Tampa Boys.
[229 words]
Code:

Code:
2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Create a new skater or goalie role for FHM. In what scenarios is this new player role best utilized? What attributes are considered important attributes to this new role, and why? Which attribute is the key one?

The role that I would suggest to be added to Franchise Hockey Manager 6 would be the Goalie Role of the Flipper--Beached Whale. The Key Attribute for the Beached Whale is Low shots. Some of the other important attributes of the Beached Whale is Reflexes, Blocker and Glove and Goaltender Stamina. It is important that players do not have any points into recovery, skating or rebound. Scenarios where this player would probably be better is at the Juniors level. This is because incoming shots wouldn’t have the height to get over their marooned body. A player with a build like this is likely to set records in save percentage with the inability for players to get the puck past the wedged goalie in net.
[124 words]

Code:

Code:
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

The best SMJHL team that was not in the finals was the Quebec City Citadelles. The team was the clear frontrunner to win the cup going into the playoffs. With Studs like Boris Petrov, expected MVP Zdenko Beranek, expected defensive defensemen of the year nom. Jasper Maximov and Brickwall Matt Smith  and it took a lot of clutch last second goals and grit from the eventual cup winners Anchorage Armada to emerge victorious over the Quebec City powerhouse. The series was a spectators dream, literal goals as time expired, a 2-0 comeback with 9 minutes left to play. It’s something I look forward to showing my grandkids watching SHNclassic.

[109 words]
Code:

Code:
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

For the Season 57 IIHF tournament, is one that will probably run the course similarly to last seasons. Russia and Latvia should be bottom feeders of the tournament. Russia has a bright and promising future having a ton of smjhl players that are yet to come into their own. Latvia on the other hand seems to have a decent mix of the old guard and younger players alike, however I would expect similar results to last season for these two teams. A team I expect to do quite well is Canada, the core that was established is still in their peak; it may have a slight decline along the board at the forward position. However, Netminder Frans Eller continues to grow stronger each season and is a force to be wrecking with. I would be surprised if Canada doesn’t win the gold. A change from last season or a team that has been a staple for deep runs in the IIHF medal rounds team USA. We always have seen team USA in the top 4 rounds for the past couple of seasons. But with an aging defense.
[197 words]
Code:

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?
b. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?
c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.
d. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?
  1. I would give Hamilton the early advantage if this series was tied at game 7. I have too much faith in the coaching of Aaron Wilson and crew. That being said, the bottom end of Hamilton is weaker than the bottom end of Chicago. I’m looking forward to the sparks flying in this series. 
    [54 words]
  2. I believe Chicago has the special teams advantage in the series. The second Power play of Chicago has killed it the entire season and would be hard pressed to see it stop. That being said, Hamilton has the tendency to come in clutch when it matters and suffocate the opposing team out. 
    [52 words]
  3. I prefer the branding of the Chicago Syndicate. I feel that it’s unique in every aspect. The Syndicate are the only yellow team in the league additionally the logo style is the only team to have a human as a mascot additionally the shape of the logo is unique compared to a grey bird.
    [54 words]
  4. I would rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, first off the music would definitely be sultry as all get out full of nice brass and woodwinds. That being said, Huge Jazz is all about protection and that is something that I can respect and the playstyle is hard hitting but still clean.
    [54 words]

15. Trivia worth up to 3 TPE
D.K.

17/16
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 05:12 AM by _Blitz_.)

Code:
Danny had his best season in the SHL so far this past season. Even at the 50 game mark, he was up into the 30s for points where he’s been in the mid-20s in the past. 42 points on the season is an exciting improvement and will hopefully bode well for further improvement next season. I try not to set concrete goals, but I do like to improve from season to season. It would probably help if I updated this week. Plus-minus, hits, and shot-blocks improved, which implies improved defensive capability. I’m happy to report that my personal favorite stat, faceoff percentage, also improved. Danny’s got a lot of emphasis on taking control of the play in the circle, and he won 55.62% of 1086 total faceoffs (improved from 50.53% on 758 faceoffs last season).

The improvement comes from consistent growth. The goal for next season is to keep improving and growing. Ideally, I can hit 1300 TPE pretty early into next season and keep going from there. (168 Words)
-

Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?

Code:
In a typical off-season, Danny is pretty well-known for teaching youth hockey workshops in the rink where he grew up back in the Brandon, Florida area (about half an hour southeast of Tampa). It’s completely free and open to anyone who wants to join. He mostly goes over fundamental skills and sportsmanship with the kids between 7 and 10 years old. With the 10 to 15 years olds, he discusses a lot more strategic play and intermediate skills. With the 15 to 18 year olds, he teaches advanced skills and enjoys demonstrating what facing off against a budding SHL player is like (his little brother and designated assistant Joey calls it “ruthless showing off”).

This season, with COVID-19 restrictions, he’s focusing more on a charity golf tournament with a few friends including Strom Chamberlain and Colin Lambert in St. Louis. It’s a little easier to social distance, and it gives them each an excuse to support a different charity. Danny’s charity of choice is the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation, which is based in Tampa and serves as one of the nation’s best charities doing cancer research and treatment. (188 Words)
-

SHL-NHL comparisons. With the NHL season kicking off again, what are some team or player comparisons between SHL and NHL? Pick one (or more) comparison(s) and explain why it works (e.g., Monkey D Luffy is the Connor McDavid of the SHL because xyz, or the Chicago Syndiacte are the Nashville Predators of the SHL because xyz, or nour is the Gary Bettman of the SHL because xyz).

Code:
Nour could never be the Gary Bettman of the SHL because that mustache is too OP.

Going with the player I know, I decided to look at NHL players that compare to Danny as he is now, and where I’d like to build him to (updated scale aside).
As he is now, he compares best to Victor Olofsson, Swedish wing for the Buffalo Sabres. Olofsson is around 1226 TPE, which is a little lower than my applied TPE right now. His passing is a little lower, shot accuracy is a little higher. All of the stats are +/- 1 to mine currently though, which is pretty cool.

As for the build I’d like to have (pending changes to the update scale), it’s not nearly as close to any current NHLers as my current build. The closest is probably Jonathan Huberdeau for the Florida Panthers. His passing is higher, and his physical ratings are lower than my planned build. Especially agility. Forget “fast as fuck”, “slippery as fuck” is more what I’m going for here. (174 Words)
-

9. Graphic, 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.

[Image: RaEeYmh.png]
-

15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. Post your verification word in your CW post.
Daisy
-

As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at me because it's my last PT prompt ever.
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

Code:
Danny has an OnlyFans that was created as a dare. For the first few months, he didn’t use it. Actually, it would be more accurate to say that he forgot about it. When he checked his private email for the first time after the trade deadline, he realized that he had a bunch of free content subscribers. A fair few were angry at the lack of content, especially the Not-Safe-For-Work kind that could be paid for. He isn’t interested in appeasing the lewder requests, but he’s made efforts to interact more since discovering his modest following.

Most of his OnlyFans page is dedicated to his dog, Rudy. Videos of walking through the parks and shopping districts around the arenas and apartments in St. Louis and Toronto have been a common theme. The wire fox terrier is an enthusiastic host to a show that only lasts between five and fifteen seconds but can run twice or more daily. Paywall content comes in the form of infrequent cameos from Scarecrow and North Star players, usually out to dinner or goofing around or (in the case of the off-season) golfing. Danny is adamant that his teammates know the camera is on (they play up for it a lot), and all of the proceeds go to the Humane Society of St. Louis. (218 words)
-

3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 18/16 TPE --> 16 TPE.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 02:05 AM by SFresh3.)

Ph
1+2+4+7+12+15
3+2+1+3+4+3 = 16 TPE

Quote:1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

My final season in the SMJHL was a rather disappointment after a strong year three for Ryu Jones.  After a 16 Goal and 27 Assist Season 56, I was only able to muster 11 Goals and 17 Assists in Season 57, a whole 15 Points lower than the last even with 16 more games.  The team as a whole finished just barely north of .500 with 32 wins, 28 losses, and 6 overtime losses.  The Outlaws came out every game scoring a bunch, but we would let in just as much, if not more, every night.  The games were all shootouts, which fits in line with team name.  Our Playoffs have been going very well, we made it out of the play-in round for the first time in the 12 team era, and have made it through Colorado and Vancouver to make it to the finals vs Anchorage (currently 1-3, so we’ll see how it all shapes up in the end), but I was glad to make it to the Finals again for my last hurrah.  (176 words)

Quote:2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)

Penalty Kill Specialist (Defensive Forward)
This player, as outlined in the title of the role, will be utilized best on the Penalty Kill for the team they play for.  They will be defensively focused, with important attributes of Passing, Checking, Faceoff, Shot Blocking, Stick Checking, Defensive Read, and Strength, with the Key Attribute being Positioning.  Positioning as the Key Attribute is to make the player be in those passing lanes that is key for being at the man disadvantage.  As for the other attributes, Passing will be for when they do get the turnover, that they can not instantly turn it back to the other team, Checking and Stick Checking to help with getting that puck away from the opponents, Faceoff to win in the circle so that the team can then shoot the puck down the ice, Defensive Read to make sure the player can read the offensive structure to boost their other Defensive stats, and Strength to be able to push around the offensive players. (167 words)

Quote:4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

Moving to the North
Toronto will compete now
#DrainTheLakes

Ryu Jones’ last year
In Juniors with Anaheim
Made it to Finals

Quote:7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

A nice comparison just after the Challenge Cup finished would be one between the Chicago Syndicate and the St. Louis Blues.  Both were Expansion Teams, the St. Louis Blues back in 1967, and the Chicago Syndicate in Season 46, and now both have finally won their first Cups in their Franchise’s History.  Both teams received great Regular Season performances in net from Jordan Binnington and Tibuk Soonika, Jordan having a 24-5-1 record with a 1.89 Goals Against Average, while Tibuk recorded a 40-11-2 record with a 2.35 Goals Against Average.  Martijn Westbroek is the Ryan O’Reilly of the Syndicate, with both of these Centers leading their respective teams in Points, Martijn doing so with a total of 87 Points (39 Goals and 48 Assists) and Ryan with a total of 77 Points (28 Goals and 49 Assists), and both doing well for their teams in the Circle, with Martijn sporting a 58.76% Faceoff Win %age and Ryan having a 56.86% Faceoff Win %age.  (163 words)

Quote:12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. I think that the matchup here is perfectly balanced, as evident from the Regular Season record.  In those six games, the Home team won four games while losing two games, one being Hamilton losing in a shootout.  So, if I had to give a slight advantage, it would be to Hamilton who get to be the Home team in the series as the #1 seed from the Regular Season. (69 [nice] words)

b. Yet again, another pretty equal comparison between the two teams.  If I were to make a pick of which group I would want to have out there for the man advantage, I would have to go with Chicago’s bunch.  They are slightly more of a balanced group when it comes to the Power Play Point spread, all working well together to get a Goal while having the man advantage. (69 [nice] words)

c. I prefer the branding and location of Chicago.  Firstly, there already existed a team in real life that was called the Hamilton Steelhawks from back in 1984-1988, so their team name isn’t even original, while Chicago had ties with the Mafia and the Syndicate plays into those roots.  Secondly, Chicago is a fresh, new location for a team, while Hamilton is within a stone’s throw of two other teams. (69 [nice] words)

d. As someone who has played League of Legends ever since Season 2 back in 2012, I would have to go with playing League of Legends with Parker Smeb.  I do not know what position he plays, but I would fit in wherever needed as an Attack Damage Carry or Support player.  So hopefully he is ready to get in my backpack, or vice versa when we play League together. (69 [nice] words)

Quote:15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
Fresh

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 08:04 PM by iamslm22.)

PT AFFILIATION +3 -  http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...ntry266362

TRIVIA +3 - slm

Charity +3 3. Written, 3 TPE (100 words min.)

Whenever a charity post comes up in sim leagues I want to talk about the greatest charity event in the world, and that is THON at Penn State. It is the best. It’s the largest student run charity organization in the world. It is a 46 hour no sitting no sleeping dance marathon that benefits kids with cancer and their families to help with their treatment and life stuff. It’s really great charity and organization who has raised 9 figures in money for kids with cancer over the course of its life time. That is truly amazing and everyone should donate money to the four diamonds funds – it’s awesome. 109

IIHF +3 6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

Well I mean lets talk about which IIHF team is going to do the best and obviously that is going to be Ireland. As hotdog has pointed out to me I write almost all my SHL PTs about myself and clearly I am going to write about Ireland. I don’t even know if off the top of my head I can name all the IIHF teams. Lets see if I can. There’s Canada, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Japan, Czechia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Russia and Latvia. Wow I did it. So obviously I think Ireland will win because of Stan Q Next and then I think Canada will do well since there are a lot of Canadian users and clearly there are also a lot of Americans and America is better than Canada at hockey so yea. I think Japan has to be low because I don’t really understand why Japan has a team and the DR does not. Probably because of the weebs.

Season RECAP +3 1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

I think Stan Q Next had a pretty good season and I am pretty proud of it. I scored a lot and did good things. On top of that Stan Q Next played for a winning team and winning is all that matters. Its what we set out to do on QCC and winning is what we did. Now obviously in the playoffs we came up short with Stan Q Next and the QCC losing in the semi. That was very disappointing. Stan Q Next had a pretty solid junior career and really did a good job down there for an expansion team and it was a lot of fun especially given that that QCC was traded a draft pick just for taking Stan Q Next (lol what a joke – what is Kellowna doing). Anyways its fun to look back and reflect on the career of Stan Q Next because he had a good minor league career and he did a great job over all in this season and his career

4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

Hotdog is GM
He controls the A T L
He also grades this

i am s l m
that is who I am round here
this is my C dub

that's 16 TPE yo

PT Pass

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

01-23-2021, 05:57 PMAgentSmith630 Wrote: PT Pass

I never get tired of this

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 01:46 AM by Jepox.)

Code:

Pablo Salvatici, centre for the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League team known as the Anchorage Armada, did nothing but surpass my goals for him this season. 19 goals and 30 assists in 66 regular season games is good enough for 50 points on the season, and while I might've wanted a few more goals in there I'm not angry at all especially compared to last season's point totals. This is all thanks of course to the fact that Pablo went from the fourth line to the first line over the course of the season where he found great chemistry with TURG TURG and Theo Kondos. If it wasn't for them no way Pablo hits the point totals he does. Next season I want to see if Pablo can hit point per game but it's pretty unlikely, so I just hope he at least gets 50 points again. Uncapping to 425 TPE will definitely help my attempt to repeat that.

159 words

Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

Gabriel Johnson
Small legs and skinny arms
Bad hockey player

Atlanta hockey
Good hockey team of friends
Future cup winners

Code:

In the SMJHL the best team to not make the finals was definitely the Quebec City Citadelles. They finished first in the league and at a point were a game away from moving onto the four star cup finals. However, the Anchorage Armada fought back and won games six and seven to get to the finals themselves where they proceeded to win the cup. Boasting the best record, the leading point scorer in the regular season, and an extremely deep team just wasn't enough for Quebec City as they fell just short. Really goes to show how dumb the playoff format is, as the Anchorage Quebec series should've been the finals.

111 words

Code:

a. I think it is a true toss up that could really go either way. Both are strong teams and the outcome could range from a sweep to a seven game slugfest. There is in my opinion no clear winner off the bat. Anything can happen in the playoffs and it will be exciting to see what happens no matter the outcome. (61 words)
b. I think that the Hamilton Steelhawks have the special teams advantage in this series. Based off of no information whatsoever I believe that they scored more powerplay goals this season, however I could be wrong and Chicago could've scored more. Either way I have no way of telling so I think Hamilton has the advantage. (55 words)
c. I prefer the Chicago Syndicate branding to the Hamilton Steelhawks. Both kinda seem like shitholes but I think that Chicago is nicer so they win the location battle. I like the yellow way more than the blue as well, making Chicago tonight's big winner in terms of branding beating out Hamilton for the top spot between the two. (58 words)

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

jepox

Code:
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

As Pablo Salvatici is only a season removed from his draft season, he's only 19 years old. Luckily this is old enough for him to make an onlyfans as a means of securing some extra cash. Premium content such as hockey asmr, ESPN body issue-esque photos, and potential collaborations with other onlyfans creators will be available for purchase in the link in his bio! Basically anything you can imagine that won't make his parents disown him or get his contract voided by his team is available for the right price. Sex stuff or non-sex stuff alike, Pablo will do anything for an easy dollar as long as it'll help keep him afloat after his payment for offseason coaching goes through. Seriously he's dead broke and willing to do almost anything. Bonus content such as dog pics, pregame meal recipes and mic'd up ingame videos will also be accessible through purchases made. Who knows who will want to see any of the aforementioned content but it'll be there on the internet forever.

171 words

16/16

[Image: Jepox.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2021, 05:39 PM by Muerto.)

Goku Muerto, along with many of his Winnipeg teammates, had a much improved season over last year. He finished the season with 65 points, unfortunately could not get a point in the final game to get to point per game status, but it was still a marked improvement. He was able to hit a career milestone of 500 points in the SHL, which was a big achievement. The most exciting time of the season for Goku was the playoffs. He scored 3 big goals which were very important - against LAP he scored the OT goal to take game 1. In the series against EDM, Goku scored with 6 seconds left in the 3rd period of game 7 to complete the reverse sweep and send the Jets to the semi-finals. And, even though the Jets could not triumph over the juggernauts of Hamilton, Goku will go in the trivia books as the last player to score a goal for the Winnipeg Jets. Goku is in major regression now, so expectations will be lowered for next season, but he will still have an important role as a top 6 forward looking to repeat the team's stellar performance in Season 57.

Upon returning to Winnipeg after the Jets were eliminated from the playoffs, Goku Muerto didn't want to get lazy, so he used his time to be productive in the community. Knowing that many people were still stuck at home and unemployed and hurting due to the pandemic, the Winnipeg Food Bank was facing higher than usual demand. Goku set up a schedule to make appearances at various drop-off boxes throughout the city. In the mornings, he would take some time to sign autographs and take selfies (while wearing a mask!) with fans in exchange for donations of non-perishable foods and vital household items. Whatever was collected, Goku would load up his truck and deliver to the main warehouse. He would join with the other volunteers and work a shift either packing up hampers, sorting the donations, or even just sweeping the floor. Goku has been very fortunate in his life, but also has struggled at times, so he knows how important this charity can be to people. Nobody should have to go hungry, so Goku is very happy to lend his time and efforts to a great humanitarian cause.

4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

Jets versus Panthers
Round One series is great fun
Winnipeg in 6

Jets versus Blizzard
Blizz three-nothing series lead
But Jets reverse sweep

On to Hamilton
Semi-finals, 5 great games
Steelhawks are too strong

Strom for MVP
He carried us on his back
Give him McBride, too

The Buffalo Stampede could very easily have made the SHL finals. In the regular season, they finished with the 3rd best record in the league. They have a ton of great players up and down their roster, as well, they were champs just a couple of seasons ago. Unfortunately with the playoff brackets, they had to face CHI in the semi-finals, and pushed it to a 7-game series. At that point, it's a 1 game coin flip between 2 awesome teams. In the SMJHL, obviously it was a bit of a shock that Quebec City Citadelles were unable to make the finals. I feel their semi-final matchup against Anchorage should have been the final round, but again FHM has wonky playoff brackets and unfortunately they had to meet up before then. Just goes to show that anything can happen in the playoffs once the really good teams have to face each other.

For this season, I think the obvious favorites have to be USA, Canada, and UK. However, and I am biased here, I think this is a season where Norway could finally snap out of their slump and make a good showing. They still have some of the best players in the league, like Eko van Otter and Andreas Kvalheim, some really solid defensemen in Meszaros, Michaud, and Scianna, as well as two great netminders with Kavanaugh and Larson patrolling the pipes. A number of young players have finally unbanked and will be significantly better than they were in previous tournaments, as well. The Norwegians should be able to run a competitive roster throughout the lineup. I definitely think the team has a real great chance to be in the medal round, and with the format of the playoffs being single-elimination, they have the strength to win any given game. The group they are in is very much open after the top 2 teams, so look to Norway to be one of the teams that seizes the opportunity and makes the most of it.

15. CW Trivia (3 TPE)

verification word: shoot

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 11:13 AM by PremierBromanov.)

Tom Fiddler did extremely well this season, especially compared to last. I more than doubled my season high of 20 points, nearly doubled my career total of 7 goals, and dominated in the face-off circle all the same. I also finished 14th in the league in terms of take-aways, and one of 5 centers (4th) in the top 15. This stat is largely dependant on whether or not your team does not have the puck, as you can see in the top take-aways , its all of the usual suspects in terms of low-corsi teams. I can attribute my success to a few things. For one, I had a lot of ice time, being that I was the number one center on the team. Two, our backend got much better this season, as our defensive prospects increased ice time and TPE. I myself gained a lot of TPE (as does everyone every season) and I think I finally hit the sweet spot in terms of how my player ought to be balanced. I have more Getting Open and Shooting Accuracy than previous seasons.

The new role is "Pest". Like agitator, the pest's role is to get under their opponents skin, but like the agitator, the pest is all about aggressive stick checking and drawing penalties from retaliation. The pest does not rely on aggressiveness, but does require a fair bit of bravery to do correctly. Stick checking is also high on the list, because the pest needs to be able to strip the puck from opponents. the pest's greatest skill is in turning the "pest mode" on and off. THe pest is able to agitate opponents by being a nuisance while without the puck, but able to turn off that mode when the play suits it, ignoring attempts at other players to goad him into physical scuffles and bad play, meanwhile being an offensive threat. The opponent spends their time retaliating for past misdeeds, creating penalties and playing the game suboptimally. The pest in turn takes these opportunities to make offensive pushes.

Quote:3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

Tom Fiddler and the Tampa Bay Barracuda are getting involved in a charity called Please Donate To The Homeless Because They Are Not Bad People And An Influx Of Cash Can Often Times Keep Them Out Of Homeless Shelters For Good. PDttHBTANBPaaIoCCOTKTOoHSFG is a prestigious organization that is founded on the principals that the homeless need our monetary generosity and that poor people are not bad with money, but victims of a system that perpetrates and thrives on poverty. Our organization is based on the New Leaf Project, which gives up to $7,500 to recently homeless people in an effort to keep them out of homeslessness. They found a nearly 40% reduction in spending on Alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs, and they also found that they escaped homelessness faster. If you are not a blood sucking poor-hater, consider donating to PDttHBTANBPaaIoCCOTKTOoHSFG or similar organizations that don't enforce strict rules and laws on the homeless, but give them the freedom to exist how and where they want, the way this country was meant to be.

Tampa Bay Cuda
We were bad but now we are
the best in the league

Michael Fitted is
The heroin that runs through
My veins, pumping blood

in the fall leaves do
lay down to sleep forever
so shall SHL

first, i dangle left
then, a deft pass to my wing
tips, scores, game over

Quote:6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

This Season in the International Ice Hockey Federation Tournament, I predict Great Britain, the famously famous team who always wins, to win gold again this season. Last season we hit a bump in the road with some shoddy refereeing and sabotage by the canadian teams who knew that the game was during tea time and thus they could exploit our tea-deprived state. This season will be different, as we have bought and paid for every single referee in the tournament, and even hit-man-style replaced some of them wholesale. Expect many power plays for Great Britain and absolutely no overturned goals or penalty kills. Jimmy Slothface has been roiding and will be extremely strong. Jon Forty One too will be crushing skulls and scoring goals. Guy Zheng is on defense now, because we forgot that he was a defenseman last season. The Finals will be Czechia versus Great Britain, and it will play out the way it always does when these two teams meet. Always the bride's maid, never the bride.

Quote:As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at me because it's my last PT prompt ever.

Tom Fiddler's Onlyfans is all about luring in unsuspecting horn dogs with my sexy sexy abs and thick legs and then flipping the switch by creating workout videos and recording himself during off-season hockey scrimmages. The only fans acts as a honey-trap for people who are horny for man meat, but what it actually is is a monthly pass for fitness advice, workout videos, and skills explanations. I act as a coach for armature players by showing the exercises I do as a pro and allowing them to emulate my workouts. I talk about why I target certain areas of my body, how my diet factors into my success, and the stretches I do to keep myself nimble and free of inujury. Bi-weekly, I show my skills practices on the ice, as well as other drills I run to hone my skills. Many youtubers do this already, but none get paid $6 million a year for hockey.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 03:29 AM by sve7en.)

Jimmy Wagner's season was fine, at least better than the preceding rookie one, but still not much to write home about. One of the top skaters in the league at this point, Wags still found himself in scoring slumps on occasion, but these were generally righted with games against New Orleans. Eclipsing 40 points was a solid improvement over 22 points in 50 games, and Wagner's ability to find space to get shots off finally started to pay off with a goal every 4 games and a shooting percentage close to 10 percent. He also found new excellence on defense, using his size and speed to close down shooting lanes and amassing shot blocks a plenty. This all came to a crashing halt in the playoffs as Wagner faced off against long time friend Strom Chamberlain and the Jets who shut down the loud mouthed winger, leaving him with just two points and a first round exit from the challenge cup playoffs.

162 words

The new role I'd like to see defined is the "Space Seeker". This role for forwards would be a gap filler between the danglers and speedy forwards that don't have shooting accuracy or defensive abilities as key traits and the up and down wingers who want to be more offensively dominant and play a more cerebral game. The core attribute of this archetype is offensive read, with the supporting abilities being getting open, puck handling, checking, defensive read, agility, acceleration, and stamina. On offense, the look to open up space for themselves and teammates with their skating, facilitating possession and scoring opportunities. On defense, they relentlessly mark puck carriers and close down shooting lanes, often beating opponents to passes and forcing odd man rushes. These players make elite penalty killers, second liners, and three on three players.

137 words

The best teams meet not
in the finals, but before
Playoff format bad

Toronto looks on
The sixth best SHL team
Please drain the great lakes

Anchorage lifts cup
but Outlaws can at least claim
Eastern conference champs

All of these sagas
Could be easily fixed with
Sixteen team playoff

Quote:8. Graphic, 3 TPE
Design a Challenge Cup championship t-shirt for one of the teams in the finals. (A four-star cup t-shirt for the SMJHL is ok as well.) Hey maybe if your design is good enough it'll make it to the merch store!
[Image: anaheimshirt.png]

Quote:15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
cakepop

Quote:16. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!
Fans of Jimmy Wagner have been clamoring for it for a few seasons now, and it's finally here.

Well, kind of...

Jimmy Wagner has officially launched his Only Pans (?) account(s) where he's posting recipes that he's developed as someone who loves to cook and cares about nutrition, as well as a secondary rumored account where he posts a number of pictures of his favorite aprons, pots, pans, and other (ceramic, not glass, he's assured supposedly told his girlfriend) cookware. Both accounts have been massive hits with a wide list of crowds and demographics including both the nutrition and fitness crowds as well as hockey moms. Some site analytics are even saying 40% of his total subscribers have subscribed to both and he's quickly rocketing up the lists of top creators on various pan and fan base sites, and it's suspected that Wagner is looking to leverage this into an ESPN body issue appearance as well.

155 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:34 PM by Tylar.)

Liam Slate’s season started off a bit rough with a young and inexperienced Newfoundland Berserkers team who struggled and was one of the worst teams in the league. Liam Slate was on the top line and was expected to be the top player on the team but turned out not to be with only 20 points in 33 games. I would attribute Slate’s lack of early season success to the team he was playing on and a tough schedule. Slate ended up being traded to the Quebec Citadelles who were the best team in the league. Slate went almost a point per game scoring 32 points in 34 games. My goal was to be a point per game player. I did not hit that goal overall, but as a Citadelle I was extremely close and think I played to my full potential. While, slightly disappointed with the start, my season ended strong.  Overall, I am satisfied. As for next season, I will be making my SHL so it will be interesting. Going in with low expectations, hoping for 20 points.

Code:
180 Words

3. Written, 3 TPE (100 words min.)

Liam Slate is going to be involved in supporting local restaurants in his hometown of Sudbury where he makes his offseason home. Due to COVID restaurants have been hit hard. Slate will be apart of a campaign to support local restaurants as much as possible. One thing Liam is proposing is to buy meals for non-profit organizations from restaurants, so not only is the restaurant getting business, but it is also helping others in the process which is the point. On top of his own charitable campaign Slate will be apart of the Toronto North Stars children’s hospital campaign. Slate will be doing a virtual story reading as well as joining other events for the hospital for the next while before the season starts. The Toronto North Stars are well known for their presence in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area, which is exciting for Slate as he loves those kind of events.

Code:
153 Words

I expect team Great Britain to do well again. They lost a few veterans but have added some young talent in Liam Slate and Matty Forrester. Team Great Britain is always a force at the IIHF tournament and they continue to get better. Their team is extremely strong in goal with Del Vecchio who had a strong season on a god-awful team. Great Britian’s defense might be one of the best in the tournament with one of them playing forward in Kirkby. I would not be surprised if they end up winning it all after falling short last season. I think Scarn from Czech’s will have another monster tournament carrying the team like last season although they’re in a strong group. I also see Great Britain’s Jon Forty-One going off after an amazing season in the SHL for the Edmonton Blizzard. In terms of teams underperforming, I think Germany will be bad again, as they are a young team and same with Austria who are building up as well.

Code:
170 Words

I think Hamilton has a bit of an edge due to the past and beating Chicago. I think Hamilton is living in the Syndicate’s minds. Hamilton is a beast everyone hates, and wants Chicago to win. Will Chicago finally be able to do it? I want to say yes, but Hamilton is a power house team. (56 Words)

I think the Hamilton Steelhawks have the advantage based on the playoff statistics so far. The Chicago Syndicate have 9 power play points to the Hamilton Steelhawks 18. Although, the Syndicate have had to go through three tough teams. The Syndicate do have the offensive fire-power but the Steelhawks power play seems to be on another level. (57 Words)

I personally would say the Steelhawks, although I am not really a fan of either. I do not like the Syndicate name, although their colors are nice and Chicago is probably the better location by far. I changed my mind, I am picking the Syndicate because they win everything except the name in my opinion. I think the Hamilton location kind of ruins It for me as a smaller-ish Canadian city. I prefer the Chicago location a lot more. (79 Words)

I would want to play Leeg with Parker Smeb, although I am dogshit at league. Maybe Parker Smeb could carry me to victory, but highly doubtful. I want to be good at leeg, so this is an easy decision. I bet Parker could give an adequate lappy too. Also he might be a weeb so he could show some of that dirty stuff probably. (64 Words)

Peppos

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2021, 03:19 PM by GCool.)

Code:
“Long” John Donair was coming off an incredible campaign in S56. Most pundits were giving him ample credit for his offensive production, which was well deserved for his 30-goal effort, but some were rightfully skeptical of his production without Boxman next to him for the second half of the year. I think Donair effectively silenced the doubters with another 50-point season. The team struggled to gain momentum in the first half of the season, but a lot of other players stepped up in the second half of the first 66-game season in SMJHL history. Donair’s PDO was slightly lower at 99.7, but he maintained the same CF% of 52.9. He continued the success on the powerplay, with 12 goals and 12 assists. Another solid shooting percentage of 14.79. Since he’s at his maximum TPE in the SMJHL of 425, Donair won’t be looking for much improvements to his individual attributes in the offseason; I think it’ll be more a matter of testing which line-mates who are left on Anaheim’s squad that Donair will pair up with optimally. He has an opportunity, much like in his rookie campaign, to carry with a prolific offensive year yet again.
Code:
196 words

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE (100 words min.)
John Donair has been involved with Foster’s Gym, owned by former Los Angeles Panthers enforcer Danny “Bananas” Foster, for about two years now after he was drafted by the Panthers and needed a place to work out. The city of Los Angeles faces a number of public health problems, but homelessness has increased by nearly 15% in the last year, in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, Donair teamed up with Foster and Jerry Mander, an Anaheim Outlaws Hall of Famer who stayed in the LA area after retirement, to bring food to some of the homeless in their local vicinity. Additionally, in an effort to get children in Los Angeles to stay active even though they have to stay home, Foster and company have released a series of workout videos called “Go Bananas!” – they focus on boxing moves and bodyweight exercises that everybody can complete inside their home.
Code:
152 words

Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

I'm "Long" John Donair
Am I sweet or savory?
Por que no los dos?

I'm on LAP
Don't think I'll play there next year
Back to Anaheim

Will be a tough year
Looking for a new GM
Love you, Donini.

As for me, I guess
At six-sixty TPE
My draft class top ... 10?

Code:
I think it’s pretty fair to say the best team that didn’t make it to the finals was who the Anchorage Armada beat in a pretty stunning fashion: the Quebec City Citadelles. They lost their first game of the season only to win the next FOURTEEN games. That points streak continued for an additional two in the form of back-to-back OTL’s on the road. They have six of the top 20 scorers in the league, including the league’s leader (by FAR) in Zdenko Beranek – who’s posted an incredible +39 rating as well. Winning just over 80% of their games, they scored an unbelievable 263 goals in 66 games – that’s a full FIFTY-THREE goals more than the next-best team. They only have three forwards who post an average offensive game rating of under 60, which – if you take a look through each team – is pretty unprecedented. Faelax has done an incredible job in a short amount of time, and I’m gutted I didn’t get to face him in the Cup.
Code:
169 words

Code:

Without indexes and things loaded up to see who's going to be on each roster, I feel a little left in the dark here -- but it might be easy enough to go off of last season's round robin tournament and extrapolating from there. Right off the bat, I feel like Group A is pretty stacked. Canada is going to take 1st without much issue. Japan and Czechia are going to be battling for 2nd and 3rd, while Austria and Germany will fight for the last playoff spot. Russia doesn't really have a chance and we won't for a few seasons, since the Russian part of UCORCAL in the WJC actually looks pretty good. As for Group B, I like picking Great Britain because of Faelax's commitment to the team combined with his quick success with QCC, and they might be able to steal a few games from the stronger teams in that group in the United States and Sweden. Ireland seems like a lock for top 4, but beyond that it's hard to see. Players ... also a crapshoot. Typically the SHL performers do well in this as well, since they're often matched with their teammates or someone who similarly fits the mold. I'm hoping for some exciting games, as someone who's not going to be in the IIHF for a few seasons.
Code:
224 words

Code:
Verification Word: blegh
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 02:09 PM by MN_Moosey.)

PBE Affiliate 3TPE

Code:

glacier

Code:

There are two comparisons I want to make. The Hamilton Steelhawks are the Tampa Bay Lightning of the SHL. A lot of people can see this due to their sheer dominance, but the craziest part is that both teams are filled to the brim with depth. Hamilton has and will be a strong contender for many seasons to come. Tampa has finally broken through and won their first cup in over a decade and still manage to keep a majority of their depth and talent while complying to the salary cap. We could very well see both win another trophy in the next couple seasons. The other comparison is, well, Tampa Bay Barracuda and the Ottawa Senators. This is more of a recent comparison, but both teams have struggled to stay off of the league floor but have accumulated young talent and maybe could be a contending team in a few seasons (barring Melnyk actually spending some cash and not being at the cap floor). They had a good number of top draft picks and did some trading to get something for their stars to help build for the future.

Code:
8. Graphic, 3 TPE

[Image: unknown.png]

Code:

a. Both of these teams boast high octane offenses and solid defense. They are part of the same division so they have play each other a ton this season. The season series is an even split 3-3 between the two. With game 7 being a home game for Hamilton, the edge goes to them being that they only lost 1 game to Chicago and it was in a shootout. Hamilton also has the better goaltender, albeit they are very close in numbers. (81 words)

b. These teams offer quite the powerplay lineup but they are very close in numbers. Each has a plethora of players leading in powerplay points. Chicago depends more on their forwards on the unit while Hamilton isn't afraid to give the point man some love. The team that can play the cleanest game will see victory in this series. (58 words)

c. I can be a bit of a stickler when it comes to branding. I look a lot at the reasoning for a certain element or color scheme. The thing that disappoints me the most is that Chicago went yellow instead of embracing the baby blue and red of the city flag. The name harbors back to the city's crime roots but not embracing more about the city is just disappointing. Hamilton is fine I guess. Steelhawk just sounds like an avatar name an edgy kid would use in an MMO or something, but I am always a fan of steel blue. (101 words)

d. As a person of relatively short stature myself, I would have to enjoy reaching for objects on high shelves with Miller. Mills is a good bean and I think my long arms can help reach even the highest of shelves. I'm interested to see his technique for getting objects. Does he use a step ladder? Does he climb the shelves? I will find out for sure. (66 words)

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

PT pass