Create Account

I'm BACK... In Management. AMA

05-17-2021, 02:07 PMnykonax Wrote: what are your top 3 letters

What? Nyko what? Um ZNL? Yeah let's go with that.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

05-17-2021, 02:18 PMSDCore Wrote:
05-17-2021, 02:07 PMnykonax Wrote: what are your top 3 letters

What? Nyko what? Um ZNL? Yeah let's go with that.

notice how he didnt say JNH @JNH

05-17-2021, 02:09 PMbdu754 Wrote: Congrats on the gig, Corey! Really excited to see you and J back in the management game for sure.

Just one beeg question here: how do u get the beeg yoshi?

No tamper... I just get to hang with the beeg in NL discord. To get the beeg yosh tho, you need to play Super Mario Bros. 3 on repeat, while trying to fly very high into the sky... I think, I don't really know. Lowkey tho, Yoshi's Wooly World for the Wii U was a GOAT game.

How did you already mess up your first move as GM by naming me Co?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

05-17-2021, 02:20 PMnykonax Wrote:
05-17-2021, 02:18 PMSDCore Wrote: What? Nyko what? Um ZNL? Yeah let's go with that.

notice how he didnt say JNH @JNH

Baited like a damn fish, Corey. But we knew this all along.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

@SDCore

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

05-17-2021, 02:21 PMJNH Wrote: How did you already mess up your first move as GM by naming me Co?

I tried to hire Jess, but she was like Jon Snow...

[Image: tenor.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2021, 03:12 PM by visceralpotamus.)

First of all, congrats! Well deserved!
As a person in a position of authority, how will you support the development of non-human athletes in the SHL. Non-Human animals represent 99.9% of life on Earth, yet only a fraction of players in the SHL.
Follow-up question: Can the words "pasta" and "noodles" be used interchangeably?

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

PS: Want some Popcorn?

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Will you change your god awful goal somg to something with a bit more life into it? Heck, even an upbeat remix would be better.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Can you rebrand plsss

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-17-2021, 03:12 PMvisceralpotamus Wrote: First of all, congrats! Well deserved!
As a person in a position of authority, how will you support the development of non-human athletes in the SHL. Non-Human animals represent 99.9% of life on Earth, yet only a fraction of players in the SHL.
Follow-up question: Can the words "pasta" and "noodles" be used interchangeably?

THANKS!

Chicago will have an honor the Turtle night every season where we will wear special turtle jerseys. I'm going to talk to our resident designer and get this started. Chicago already loves all animals big and small. Our internal nickname is the crime turtles, because we have the supreme turtle lord. Also, feta is basically our mascot, which is cause feta is adorbs. (Feta is J's bunny).

Do we really want to bring this fight to the forums? Pasta, yes are noodles, but not all noodles are Pasta. So no they cannot be used interchangeably. I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

Will you be implementing the highly awaited Jules Watt most dedicated award this season?

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

05-17-2021, 03:16 PMProjectSaint Wrote: PS: Want some Popcorn?

:TT_TurtleEatingPopcorn:

05-17-2021, 03:24 PMZoone16 Wrote: Will you change your god awful goal somg to something with a bit more life into it? Heck, even an upbeat remix would be better.

Thissssssssssssssss isssssssssssssss myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy KIND OF TOWN CHICAGO IS... Zoone, you do not know what you are doing by asking this. Maybe my J goal horn needs to make a reappearance.

Honestly, I love the Sinatra song, but I get the feels for it being too slow. We will talk about it internally, I could get on a more up beat Chance song or something. Not changing it this post season tho.