Create Account

S60 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

I would like to thank @sköldpaddor and @SecondSucks22 for being incredible GMs over at NBB. They really have set up a team where new players feel welcomed and make the league a lot of fun. On top of that, they took a chance on someone who signed up after the draft. And there's too many to tag, but @SchwarzNarr and the entire LR over at NBB has been so friendly! Really awesome people, not only helping fellow Battleborn's but the entire league. They really have made my first season in this league memorable.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Thank you so much to all my teammates on the Vancouver Whalers. You all have made my return to the league such a pleasure. In particular, thank you to my fellow rookies @Lobbanet and @Keygan. A HUGE thank you goes to @steveoiscool who has been immensely helpful all season long in so many aspects and of course to our fearless leader @Dextaria who led us to a first-round bye and made the locker room a true joy to be in. Thank you all!!!

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Thank you too all my teammates in quebec i appriacte you helping me and the GM for always making sure i get done what i need too do wouldnt still be here without you.

Quote:
Citadelles

I can't just thank one person, but I have to thank my entire team. I'm a proud Zerk and have really enjoyed my introduction to the game and community. You all are awesome and I really hope we can win a cup this season. I definitely believe in us and that's only because of all the support I've gotten. Go Berserkers go!

[Image: png_20230208_222443_0000.png][Image: johanseen.jpg]

I really want to thank Ruggsy. He helped me get my feet set into this league as a newbie, gave me a chance when other teams weren't willing to, and has facilitated my growth and progress every step of the way. If not for him and the rest of the Colorado crew I probably would have dropped off the face of the earth by now.

@Ruggsy

[Image: LETS-FUCKING-GO.gif][Image: DTJR-Colorado-Signature.jpg]

Thanks to everyone at Maine for a amazing season and the opportunity to play for you guys its been a great run and hopefully will be a long time spot.

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Want to give a quick thank you to all of my teammates, GMs, and other goaltending partner that i shared the net with. Look forward towards the playoffs and next season

[Image: hbQ14G7.jpg]

This was my first time participating. Thanks to everyone in the Kelowna Knights discord for answering my newbie questions. Naosu and Trashae did an excellent job keeping everyone updated. Thank you all.

Thanks to all the SHL members who welcomed me into the league, and also a big shoutout to Maine management who's been helping me out quite a bit. Looking forward to the future with the team!

Thank you teammates and staff from the Vancouver Whalers. Fantastic team and good spirit all the way trough the season and hopefully more to come during the playoffs. And we have our own wiki and great guy overall as our captain in Sven Svechnikov. That together with our stars like ASM and Tater + our top notch rookies. Just overall fantastic experience.

[Image: croppad.jpg]

I just want to say "Thanks" to @Capt_Blitzkrieg. It's been a blast being in the locker room with you both here in STL and back in our WJC Team USA days. Take care of yourself buddy and if you ever need anything hit me up.  Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

A big thank you goes out from me to everyone in the Kelowna Chat. You are fantastic people and it has been a blast getting to know you. Another big thank you has to go out to the GMs who reached out to me to chat before the draft. Everyone was very nice and welcoming and it set the tone for how fun this season was going to be. thirdly, thank you to all the folks who do the jobs that keep the sim running!

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

I would like to thank my team, Maine Timber, for helping to make this a great first season in the SMJHL. The coaching staff and my fellow teammates really made this a fun time!

[Image: RG2yOzP.png]
Credit: Ragnar
[Image: W3cWGCN.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png] [Image: 3XEVZeB.png] [Image: jO2Di2N.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png] [Image: o2NPreS.png]

I wanna seriously thank @Jumbobone19 and @Ruggsy for taking a chance on me during the SMJHL draft, I've really been eager to have brand new experiences with my new player to revitalize my love for the league, and being on an active team like the Raptors, where I've never played before, has been a big part of making this first season on a new player so fun.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Thank you to the GMs of the NBB for providing me advice on how to build my player. It was my first time trying FHM and was a bit intimidating

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]