Create Account

S60 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankfull, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.

Only S60 SMJHL Rookies (S61 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, August 1st @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Thank you to the teammates and FO in Maine forna good first season that had ups and downs in the wins and losses but still had a good supportive LR.

I would really like to thank everyone in SHL for the warm welcome i received since i got here. And also to the Maine Timber locker room for helping me improving my player. All great people.

I really just want to say thanks to everyone I've talked to since coming into the league. Being my first experience with a sim league of any sort, I've really enjoyed getting to know the people I've conversed with. This is to anyone whom I talked to before the J draft whether it be other players or GMs or scouts, anyone on my team (LET'S FUCKIN GO KRAKEN!), anyone I've interacted with during my internship, anyone who has offered me advice or answered one of my many (many many many) questions...literally anyone I've interacted with. I'm looking forward to continuing the trend. <3

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

I want to thank the Knights for being fantastic teammates, especially Naosu and Trashae for being lovely GMs, the entire S61 draft class for being fucking awesome, and also the Raptors are pretty alright.

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2021, 08:48 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

2 People that make this league great for me.
@Toast is the Maine GM and was incredible at making my transition out of Maine into LAP a fantastic one. He knew I was sad to leave Maine, and wasn't really looking forward to it. Knowing this he made a new role in the LR for me to allow me to stay relevant to the team. 
@KaleSalad my old teammate still pops into the Maine LR from time to time to chat and otherwise be a great presence in the LR. Positivity, and kindness he has in spades.

Thanks you two.

Also, thank you to everyone in LAP making me feel welcome and being great people to chat with.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

I want to thank everyone in the SHL and SMJHL community for being really nice and respectful to me. This is a really great community and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. Also thank you to @EsAmYk for being a great friend and joining me in this adventure.

Not player related, but

Biggest thanks this season from me goes out to @Acsolap @RomanesEuntDomus @Tomen .

It didn't work out, but I'll get em next time for you guys!

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2021, 10:12 AM by the5urreal.)

I'd like to thank my teammates and everyone I've interacted with in the Carolina discord channel. Everyone is so awesome, caring, and supportive. It's really and incredible place filled with incredible people. This is my first sim league and I couldn't have asked to wind up in a better place. Thank you!
I also want to thank everyone who has helped me along the way by giving advice or just answering my many questions. All my awesome fellow draft classmates, rookie mentors, GMs, scouts and everyone in between. Thanks so much for making this a fun experience! I look forward to many more seasons!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Massive thanks to the Colorado locker room, they have made my first season absolutely awesome and engaging. Without them, I would’ve been hard to be on top of things like I am now. I do want to specifically thank @Jumbobone19 and @Ruggsy for not only believing in me, but setting me and the other rookies for successful seasons. I really want to thank more people individually but this is only supposed to be 25 words. Go raptors!

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

I just wanted to thank @SDCore for introducing me to the SHL, and having been a good sounding board and helping out when I had questions, and offering that initial build advice.
I also have to think @sköldpaddor and @SecondSucks22 for picking at me 2OA, and putting a lot of faith in what I could bring to the team. I'm so glad y'all took a chance on a newbie, and you've offered so much support this season. Nevada are going to be monsters soon, mark my words.
Lastly, I want to thank my asscap duo @platanocat and @Sebster being in this draft class with y'all has been incredible. You're such great teammates, cheerleaders, and people. I'm so glad that we're Battleborn together.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I would like to say thank you to @sköldpaddor or @sköldpaddor (idk why there is two). Jess is always willing to help answer my questions whether they are about the league or just life. She also puts up with me pinging her.

It’s been a great first rookie season, and I’d like to thank some people for making it that way. @Drokeep you’ve been an amazing fellow rookie in the LR. I’ve loved playing with Hans, and hopefully one day we will have successful careers in the SHL. @micool132 You’ve given me some excellent advice as a coach to help me with my builds to make my player as good as possible. @lespoils Without you, I’m not sure if I would ever be able to meet the wonderful people in Colorado. I’m very thankful that you gave me the chance and the message for scouting at 3am. Finally, @Jumbobone19 and @Ruggsy you guys have been great GMs. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play and believing I could do it. I also really appreciate you guys posting the Box Scores in a separate channel for each game. It really helps!

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

It was a bit of a rough season in Maine, but I had lots of fun seeing the team steadily improve from week to week. Big thanks to the teammates for the fun we've had and the front office for giving advice and answering all the questions along the way.

@Ace Thanks for taking a chance on my "recreate" in Anaheim. It's been fun hanging out with you guys and I look forward to the next couple of seasons. You've done a lot to make sure I'm enjoying myself and staying on top of my earning, which I really appreciate. Hopefully we don't suck in the playoffs