Create Account

Mike Izzy Code of Conduct Punishment and Appeals Result

02-06-2022, 05:10 PMRagnar Wrote: Thread team:

Everyone who has replied except @Capt_Blitzkrieg
Harsh but fair.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Mike Izzy is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Mike Izzy is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-06-2022, 07:11 AMGeekusoid Wrote: “From Manager to Miscreant:  The Izzy Story on tonight’s 60 minutes “
"tonight on first 48"

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Can we extend it past a week?

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

02-06-2022, 06:32 PMToast Wrote: Can we extend it past a week?
Suspended? Kick him off the tour, Doug!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Alright been awhile since I have been here. There is 2 parts to the story always has always will BUT you have to consider the past. Whether or not he was intentional about this or not. It was not represented well on Izzy himself. As a GM or former GM and with the other jobs Izzy has had here. He as apart of the core SHL. He needs to act professional in that regard. Whether he cornered someone or not obviously what he did made the Suspension happen. As a GM you are supposed to represent your players with respect and as equals. Whether this was with the best of intentions league took it the opposite way.

Now all we can do is wait to see if it gets Appealed, and also what is he going to do coming out of this and his prior actions. I'm not going to stand on either side of this because it's always going to cause turmoil. Which is what has already transpired here. If this forum is going to get any better and less toxic. You gotta stop having these heated arguments about something that has already been dealt with. It's not about you and it's not about the person you are arguing with. This is between Mike, Valor, and the HO. So leave it to them.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Gorlab is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

mike glizzy

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

02-06-2022, 07:12 PMRagnar Wrote: Gorlab is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity
This but unironically

02-06-2022, 06:12 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league
Agreed!

02-06-2022, 06:12 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Mike Izzy is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

I fully agree. I hope he stays away from this league. Cheers

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]