Create Account

S63 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2022, 09:37 PM by BANACKOCK.)

I'd like to thank @trashae and @artermis for taking a chance on me. It disappointed me and saddened me a little to hear some of the remarks made when I was selected 10th overall, but having been in these leagues since basically the very beginning, you kind of learn to expect it. It was super awesome to go 10th overall and I've really had a fun time in Kelowna. I know I'm a busy man (haven't missed updates though!) but hopefully I've been a good addition.

Thanks LADS! Knights  Knights

First of all I wanna thank Pasta the Turtle and Tater for bringing me into the League. It's been fun so far!

I'd also like to thank G and Vax for drafting me. Special thank you for drafting me as early as they did. It was not necessary. ^^
I'd also like to thank my teammates for welcoming me to the team Smile
Looking forward to the SHL Draft! Can't wait to get to know my new teammates Smile

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]

I would like to thanks my GM who gave me an opportunity to play a lot of games this season because I wasn't that good. Also I want to thanks my teammates about patience during regular season.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

Thank you to all my homies in Atlanta and in QCC! You guys make it so a non hockey fan like myself can still enjoy the SHL and have a blast! Appreciate all of you!

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

I want to say thank you to @Toast and @KaleSalad for taking a shot on me at 26th overall. I've been gone for almost two years due to having a newborn and came back ready to play; everyone else passed on me multiple times, but you guys gave it a swing and I appreciate that.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I want to give 2 major thank yous I need to give 

First to Valpix for giving me the encouragement and the want to recreate here, and for signing together with me in Quebec City, and just generally being an awesome and amazing friend

And next to Jess for being an incredible friend, youve been someone who has really been there for me during a lot of tough times, and also an awesome co-GM elsewhere, and just being an amazing, kind, welcoming person

I also want to give thanks to Ambrosia Snow, JZKitty, and Pope for being also amazing friends who have been great and fun people for as long as ive known them and haveb een great helps to me

Thank you to all the Zerks this season for not only helping my player grow, but also to be part of a dominant team in his first season. Ham and the other Zerks of the rookie help channel helped me figure out the league this season and it has been so much fun being a part of the SHL.

All jokes aside,

Had it not been for my entire berserkers family from when I joined the team back in S41 and coming back to the team with Alexa this past season, I don't think I would be in the SHL at all anymore. They make it all worth it for me.

So thank you guys, love you all!

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Just want to say thank you to all the ladies and fellas that make Anchorage and Philadelphia a great place to hang out. There is way too many people to name or tag so this incompases the whole lot.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

i want to say thank you to my brother paul @Briedaqueduc koivu he is a great brother (both in RP and in real life he is a great dude top notch kind of guy A1 at lloyd's if i do say so myself) also shoutout to @micool132 he is one of the best people ever too

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

This one time Luke said he was going to draft me, which was really nice. I don't know whether he meant it or not. But it was nice to hear and he is a nice person.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Hockeyman
I want to give thanks to jumbo for letting me play for colorado

Thank you Jumbo Ruggsy

My thank you and appreciation goes out to the GMs and good people of Anaheim. The Outlaws have been extremely welcoming and a great place to be. I have been able to be a starting goaltender early in my career and have some early success. I have great teammates and leadership and I am super happy to be here in Anaheim hopefully for awhile until given a shot in the SHL!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

I wanna thank Toast for originally drafting my player and again for believing in my new player. And also kalesalad for both being great GMs

[Image: Sugars2.png]

I would like to first and foremost, thank @jzkitty21, for being one of the most heinous, disgusting, stinky pieces of trash in this league, and that's the bottom line because Snow Cold Said So!
But on a serious note, Jericho is good people. Thanks for being there for me both in this league and outside of it, pal Smile

I'd also like to thank @petralikesbaseball for being a good friend who I've talked to a lot, and @Shylo_Moxii for being a good teammate. 

I also owe @Geekusoid a lot for helping me to understand this league and not be totally terrible. Great Falls was the best possible landing spot for me because of his efforts.  Grizzlies