- Player Name:
Reed Kobo

- Position:
LW

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player?
E. Jones

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?
N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):
Toivo (not sure the number)

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?
WSBL, PBE, ISFL

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
20+

- Is water wet?
Water itself is not wet

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?
I like a positive LR and one that notifies you about PT deadlines, sims, and a cherry on top is screenshots of the sim results.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I am in no rush to get into the SHL and not make an impact. Would rather play meaningful hockey in the J then few minutes on the 3rd line.

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room?
Positivity and supportiveness.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
I do not recall

- How do you feel about walruses?
I feel sad that they will probably have a hard time when the ice caps melt

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.
Hurricanes making the playoffs and defeating the defending Stanley Cup champs in round 1 was dope.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
Sewing

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
Gang Leader for a Day. It’s a great insight into a lifestyle that I will never be able to experience.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
The free to play aspect of SHL

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
Not sure, haven’t played pokemon since the Gameboy color.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
Power forward

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2022, 03:16 AM by aleks.)

- Player Name:

Aleksandr Iskandrov

- Position:

C

- Recreate or First-Gen?

recreate

tokkulu lakkamaa

aleks#7777

no

depends on work

- Is water wet?

what do you think this is bro

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?

money

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

get big point in jrs and play in a specific team in shl

if its like hamilton

no

will you shut up man

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.

burrows slays the dragon

valorant and bloons

cant read man

good LR

listen man I just wanna talk shl but if anyone asks gardevoir is veryboobadetected

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

offensive

[Image: izzy.PNG]

- Player Name: Dan Baltisberger

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen?

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Mathias Seger

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Segi#3554

SMJHL GMs Questions (14 questions):

No other sim leagues to this date.

Love those examples, lol. Let's just say a bunch, though SHL time will have to compete with sleep time sometimes.

- Is water wet?

Yes, because it is constantly in contact with water, which makes stuff wet. When water loses contact with other water, it becomes vapor and stops being wet.

Just a cool new group of members.

It sure would be cool to win another 4 star cup.

Having enough people to talk to, but not so many to get drowned out if you're offline for a couple of hours.

No

They're my spirit animals.

So my local team won the first iteration of the Champions Hockey League. Apart from glory, a trophy and Russian tears, part of the prize was also a game for another trophy against an NHL team. So we hosted the Blackhawks in I think 2009. The game started about as expected with the NHL team taking an early lead, but the longer the game went, the more my team started to play along. And suddendly, we got a breakaway chance. It looked like our player was gonna take a shot, but instead he made a move around Cristobal Huet to slide it in. In that moment, it felt like a collective of 8 to 10k people were all holding in their breath for 2 seconds, just to celebrate the equalizer against the big NHL team. We ended up winning the game 2-1, when expecting to lose to double digits. Turns out the Blackhawks were pretty much just hangover from their preseason trip to Europe, but that's beside the point. That they ended up winning the Stanley Cup that season, just made the win taste even sweeter.

Blood Bowl

No clue. I really haven't been a big reader in the last decade. Just started paying for audiobooks and been listening to the Expanse series by James S. A. Corey lately.

Interaction

Growlithe - because fire is cool and it looks very fluffy. (Source: 10 year old me)

Other than Seger, Baltisberger is gonna be a high scoring winger that wants to rack up tons of goals.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

- Player Name: Sébastien Dubois

- Position: RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Alexej Komarek

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): JR95#8100

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey?

Im in the shl and ssl

A lot

- Is water wet?

It makes things wet

An active LR that communicates even outside of the sim world

Ive never done a full j career so thats something i really want this time around. All my previous players got called up early.

Good people. The people you bring in and the personalities they have is everything.

I have

They scare me to be honest. What with the tusks and stuff. Or is that narwhals?

Id say when i went to Daniel Alfredson’s retirement. The crowd was packed, loud and proud.

Outside of working not a whole lot other than video games and sim leagues.

I dont really read books Undecided

Being in an active and engaging LR. The 2nd part is important. Lots of LRs are active but not engaging.

Charizard gang

Anything offensive. Ill be built well rounded enough offensively to play most offensive roles.

- Player Name: Patches the III

- Position: LD

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Big Newff

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Big Newff#8891

Im in the shl,isfl,wsbl,pbe and ssl

A lot

- Is water wet?

no, the condensation is 

An active LR that is very helpful and fun to be in

i want to stay the full 4 season then go from their to the bigs

Good people. The people you bring in and the personalities they have is everything.

not really 

they are absolutely awesome

The 2011 bruins cup win 

soccer,  video games and sim leagues.

I dont  read books

Being in an active and engaging LR so u don't get bored of the league and have a way to meet new people

Ganger that speaks for itself 

A player who controls the offensive and also fulfills his defensive duties
[url=https://simulationhockey.com/moderation.php?action=getip&pid=3187062][/url]

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2022, 06:19 PM by SDCore.)

- Player Name: Matsmith Soderberg-Tremblay

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Corey Kennedy

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): SDCore#0923

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? Yeah, PBE and WSBL actively. Inactively in others

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - 0 I have no time

- Is water wet? Are hot dogs sandwiches?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Fun, good locker room, hopefully somewhere on a Northern Canadian Island.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Depends on the team and the situation. Being an SHL GM things can change, but plan on being down as long as I can.

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? Activity and friendships, not just based on the sim or the league itself.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? No

- How do you feel about walruses? Badly?

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. 1994 Stanley Cup win by the Rangers or the 2014 SC G1 in LA with my brother.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Annoying people with my food takes

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) House of Blood and Earth (Crescent City Series) By Sarah J Maas or Saga (Comic) not sure, those are close. Oh best, not last, uh.

The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch, is probably my favorite book. It's a urban fantasy about a crew of kids who are planning heists and shit just goes down. It is deep and elaborate and the world is so real, but also so fictional. I enjoy that genre/sub-genre.

Saga would be my favorite for comics. It's so humanistic and real while also being dramatic and fantasy/sci-fi. It is truly one of the best stories, comic or otherwise, I have ever read and everyone should pick it up. It is so current politically, socially, and shows how much life changes but societal differences are always going to be there and there will also be people who will fight against the normal and try to provoke change in the world. Ugh, love. READ SAGA

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Honestly, just enjoying those around you.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Eevee, easy, eevee is the best, you can make them into whatever you need, is cute and adorbs. Best eeveelution is Sylveon then Glaceon.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? 2-Way Power Forward.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2022, 06:48 PM by jsteele14.)

SMJHL HO Questions (5 questions):

- Player Name: Din Djarin

- Recreate or First-Gen? Technically a recreate but only did like 1 update a few years back

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Salomon Frosty

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? PBE friends

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): jsteele14#6164

SMJHL GMs Questions (14 questions):
- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? PBE is my main (GM there for 17+ seasons), SCSFL, WSBL, Redditball

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - Good question... depends. Usually work 7am to 6pm PT on W-Sat

- Is water wet? Yes, of course

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Enjoyable LR with helpful teammates. Main reason I quit my old player was due to confusion and getting no help.

Whatever the team needs that drafts me. I know I wanna get called up when I am needed and my player is ready. Don't wanna go up too soon and get rocked.

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? Activity and vibes. You need a group that does well together and works together. People who actually enjoy talking to the ones they are teamed with.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? What

- How do you feel about walruses? VINS

- What is your favorite hockey memory? Don't watch a ton of hockey, but it has to be when the Ducks won the Stanley Cup in 2007

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I stream on Twitch, and recently started a Youtube channel! (FrostySteele). 

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Honestly i don't know what the last book I read was, but I really enjoy the book "Small Steps".

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Connecting with others that extend to actual friends that you interact with outside of the league. Real friendships being formed.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I always tell everyone it's Cubone. Why? Back when I was young, I liked the idea of the look and also found out what the skull meant but it added to the character and it's stuck with me since.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Most likely an offensive heavy guy. I ask a lot of help from my PBE friends that are in this league for build help and ask for the "broken" meta lmao

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

- Player Name: Miroslav Ketil

- Position: Right-Handed Defenseman

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? I was recommended it via a friend on Discord.

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): ArmTheSharks#5447

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? Yes, I am in WTCL (touring car league, its really small in comparison) and PBE. New to all 3, really.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+ hours a day free after work usually.

- Is water wet? Yes, water is wet. You may think you're clever for saying it isn't because "hurr durr it makes you wet, but it isn't wet." That is incorrect. Water is inherently wet because anything water touches is wet. What does it mean to be wet?
adjective
covered or saturated with water or another liquid.
"she followed, slipping on the wet rock"

Water is inherently saturated with itself, meaning it is wet. I will hear no giga-brain arguments otherwise.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? I am just looking for a locker room I can vibe with, tell jokes, chill. Ideally the same music taste, but so far everyone I've talked to has a similar taste so I'm not too worried with that.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'd like to be able to be a name talked about in the Juniors for a while. I want to be the best junior dman there is, and then light the SHL on fire when I am called up, similar to how Makar/Fox stayed in the NCAA for a bit and are insane in the NHL.

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? I'll be honest, I've not been in a locker room for very long in the PBE, and none at all thus far in the SHL, so I am not really sure. But just people who are fun to talk to, interact with, etc. I feel like I'll find a way to fit in anywhere.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Maybe I had read the name before in passing on a hockey sub or something, but not really. It sounds vaguely familiar, but it could be anything I'm remembering.

- How do you feel about walruses? They're pretty cool. Not the highest tier of animal that lives in/near water, but definitely not below an A-tier, for sure. They're tight.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. When I was a kid, Amarillo Texas had a team called the Rattlers. If you bought a ticket, you got to skate on the ice after the game. We did that about a dozen times when I was a kid, and I loved it. I still have a puck from their inaugural season in 1996, I'll have to show anyone who wants to see it. It is pretty cool. They've since rebranded to be the Gorillas or something, much less cool tbh.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I have been playing a lot more Teamfight Tactics and OOTP Baseball recently. I usually rotate between Football Manager, Eastside Hockey Manager and OOTP when I was to play Sim games. I also play League of Legends casually, and own a Switch. I also write lyrics sometimes if that fits anyone's fancy. Can't play any instruments though.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Playing For Pizza by John Grisham is a banger of a book. It follows the 3rd string QB of the Browns who gets put into the Super Bowl with a 21 point lead and proceeds to have the worst quarter of a QB ever. He then finds he has been blacklisted from the NHL and goes to Italy to play. It is a really good book, one I've read twice and listened to an audiobook once more. This is a big deal because I struggle to revisit most books.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? I enjoy knowing the stats and seeing the growth over time. I definitely love the narratives and media the most; however. I love narratives a lot. I already have a great storyline made up, and I think I can bring that to a lot of teams/locker rooms and get people involved in ways they may not normally try.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Absol. Mega Absol. Absol in every way, shape, and form. First, it's basically a dog with a huge crescent blade on its head which is a sick design. Second, it is a pure Dark-type, which is my favorite type. Furthermore, its lore is kinda sad and makes me want to love them more. Absol is able to forewarn about upcoming disasters and tried to do so, but people misunderstood the warning for the cause and began hunting Absols to near extinction, which is why they are only in mountainous regions now, away from civilization. However, in newer games like Sun and Moon, their entry states that preservation efforts have brought back more of the population, and people have begun to understand the value Absol can have by predicting natural disasters. Finally, it's just really edgy, and I was an edgy kid.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I want to be an offensive defenseman who is at least capable in their own end (we are trying to avoid any Jake Gardiner Game 7 moments), but I also want to be like Makar and lead defenseman in goals. I think dmen who can scores goals are absolutely amazing, and underrated, commodities.

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

- Player Name: M'Baku Olubori

- Position: RW

- Recreates: Who was your last player? D Cassius Darrow

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? n/a

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): hhh81#1323

I've been here for 3.5 years and been on WSBL since season one. Nothing else has held my interest.

lol. Free is a funny term. I'm on discord pretty often, especially now that I'm a SHL GM

- Is water wet?
Yes, yes it is.

I would like to win, obviously. Couldn't get a 4 Star with Darrow, so if Baku can bring one home, that would be awesome. I'm also big into the narrative side of my player, so opportunities to help deepen that lore and live my hockey fantasy is very cool. I have a short list of teams I want to play for, based on my friends GMing those teams. I want to help teams that don't normally get the DET/ANC/NL treatment from recreates.

Fun fact! I wanted to be a 4 year J player with Darrow and wasn't allowed to. Now, I'm the GM, so I can choose when I call myself up. I fully expect to be a 4 year J player with where BAP is right now.

Active alumni who leave space for new users, supportive positive atmosphere to help new users get acclimated. Opportunities to engage and grow, as well as to have fun. Active reguarly but not 10,000 messages a day.

Nope, I hadn't. There is a Kalona near me, which always is a fun double take.

They're cool, I guess? Seals are better, and orcas yeeting them into the air to play volleyball is equally insane, terrifying, and funny.

I attended like a dozen AHL games in the 2016 for the Lake Erie Monsters, including 4-5 playoff games. The Monsters didn't lose a SINGLE game I attended, and I was there and predicted when Oliver Bjorkstrand scored the cup winning goal in Cleveland. It was incredible to see and experience that championship. A week later, the Cavs won the NBA title.

I'm trying to read 10,000 pages this year (books), and I'm on a good path. I'm always down to talk TTRPGs, D&D especially

Hmm, it depends. Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch is greattttt, and All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr is BEAUTIFUL. I have so many books, I can't pick the best-best. I'm happy to talk to anyone about books!

Winning is part of it, but connecting with good people, having fun, finding support. Having the feeling you're at least moderate competitive is also helpful.

Piplup. Look at him. What other reason do I need? He's a lil pengin guy!!!

Yes. I want to build a big, strong winger. Aggressive Forechecker to start, with building into Power Forward as well. I'm working toward being one of the SHL's prominent power forwards. I don't think I'll ever be a top line SHL star, but a complementary top 6 forward that makes space for other stars to score/do stuff could be really cool.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

- Player Name: Sophie Bordeleau

- Position: C

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? William Hartmann

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): boom#9539

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? No other leagues. Just hockey for me.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I work full-time but have plenty of time outside of then to play fake hockey.

- Is water wet? Wet is an an adjective that describes water sticking to something. Water sticks to itself quite impressively, so water is wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? I'm looking for a team that has a good plan to succeed while also fostering continued activity and development to turn its players into SHL stars. I'm hoping I can land in a good spot to enjoy my time in the SMJHL and helping my team win a Four Star Cup.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I played the full four years with Hartmann and never won anything, so I'm hoping to stay down for the full four this time as well. Hoping to get lots of goals and points and help my team win some games. Being a SHL GM, I obviously have control over my own player, but I don't see Bordeleau needing to go up early.

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? A place where everyone feels safe to contribute and is excited to keep coming back. A space where everyone gets lifted up by everyone else. A place that's fun to be.

I've got family from BC, so I am quite familiar with Kelowna.

- How do you feel about walruses? They're not as good as sea otters.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Getting to see the Canadian women's national team play in 2020 right before the pandemic. Incredible atmosphere and they won in overtime, which is always good.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Currently just working a lot, but I've been getting a little more into gaming lately - GTA V, Skyrim, trying out RDR II, Pokemon.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) In the past year, probably One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston. Who doesn't love a story about a time-travelling woman having a meet cute with the awkward protagonist? All-time, probably The Martian or Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The people that I meet along the way. I've met so many amazing people from all walks of life and I'm excited to keep doing so.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I've always loved Swampert because it just destroys the entire Hoenn playthrough on its own, but I've had some really good experiences using Gallade so that would have to be up there. Fast, great aesthetic, good offensive coverage. Plus it's got a Mega.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I want to build a finesse centre who's good at getting into space and making plays, and can produce offense with a wicked shot. Think a Cole Caufield/Alex DeBrincat mold, but woman.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

- Player Name:
Sash Sharnaz

- Position:
LW

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

No clue lol

same#1111

hockey

no clue

- Is water wet?
no

win games, score goals

win games score goals. stay for a while in the smjhl

fun community

no. definitely not. definitely didn't win 3 times times with kelowna

the fuck

when stützle

making fancams

series of unforunate events. good book.

ive given up on having fun heres

idk

sniper. offensive

Code:
- Player Name:
Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu

- Position:
LD

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

Hugh Jazz

Hallway#5395

Code:
Only Hockey

6+ prob

- Is water wet?
@Waters are you wet

I would like to win and just enjoy juniors awhile I am there.

I am probably going to be called up when or if Hamilton needs me.

A good welcoming environment that can enjoy a little bit of fun

Yes, I have been there.

Pog

Watching the Oilers in the playoffs after the decade of darkness

Simulation Hockey League

I dont read lole

I would guess having fun in discord and playing some video games.

Charmander/Charizard.

Defensive focused but will produce some offense

HO

- Player Name: Ed Balls

- Position: Left Wing

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Perry Morgan

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Flareon#9505

GMs

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? nop

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Whenever I'm not at work tbh

- Is water wet? nah, wet is a property of objects to be soaked/covered in water, water isn't soaking itself because it's just more water

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? To finally win a four star cup? or just a decent LR either works

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?Perry got yoinked from the Raiders after his second season (thanks Ace ?) so I'm looking to spend a bit longer this time round

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? Friendly people, decently active, cant go wrong tbh

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? who?

- How do you feel about walruses? all I feel about them is that one anthology episode of Futurama where Bender is the Beach Master Walrus so take from that what you will

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Ben Davies scoring the OT winner against France after being 0-3 down to keep Team GB in the top division of the IIHF. It's in my sig rotation you'll see it ?

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? depression?

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. Just a damn good book told from a unique perspective.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? A fun Discord LR for me

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? It's actually Clefairy lmao, I overused the shit out of it back on Pokemon Blue when I was like 5

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I'm ready to put some numbers up this time round, maybe goals but we'll see

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

- Player Name: Tom Taylor

- Position: LD

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? First-Gen

- First Gens: How did you find the site? I found out about this through the ISFL

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Tommeson#1681

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or are you all about that hockey? I’m in other sim leagues.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I have lots of free hours during the week.

- Is water wet? Yes, water is wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? I Just want a team that is positive and that will help my player grow into the best possible defenseman he can be.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors’ career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I don’t want to spend to much time in juniors, but I want to spend a decent of time until I’m ready for the big league.

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? When everyone is positive and supportive.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I never heard of it before.

- How do you feel about walruses? I think they are unique animals.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Is when Crosby scored the game winning goal in the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Playing basketball and playing video games on PC.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) The best books I read were the Maze Runner and Hunger Games.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Watching the sim live with your team.

- What’s your favorite Pokémon? Why? Charmander because I love the way he evolves.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I’m looking play more of an offensive role as a defenseman.

03-11-2022, 12:26 AMHallsy Wrote: - Is water wet?
@Waters are you wet
No dude I’m not

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page