Create Account

S64 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

SMJHL HO Questions (5 questions):

Code:
- Player Name:

- Position:

- Recreate or First-Gen?

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):

SMJHL GMs Questions (14 questions):

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

- Is water wet?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room?

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

- How do you feel about walruses?

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

Reward
6 TPE for completing all the questions.

Only S64 SMJHL Rookies (S65 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the S64 SMJHL draft

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Player Name: Lord Farquaads
Position: D
Recreate or First Gen: Recreate
Full Discord Name: Ace#6258
Are you in any other sim leagues? Or are you all about that hockey? I am in other leagues, but the SHL is my primary league and always will be.
How many hours a week do you usually have free? This is a loaded question.
Is water wet? Yes.
What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? A fun group of people to chat with while we chase a Four Star Cup.
What are the expectations of your juniors career? No real expectations, I just don’t want to be in a toxic LR.
In your opinion, what makes a good locker room? People that genuinely enjoy each others company, and can unite for a common goal.
Have you heard about Kelowna prior to joining this league? I’ve been there multiple times. It’s beautiful.
How do you feel about walruses? It sure sucks that their habitat is dwindling and they’re legitimately crawling up cliffs to find places to rest, only to fall to their doom because they’re friggin’ walruses and not very coordinated.
What is your favorite hockey memory? 2011, Zdeno Chara hoisting the cup over his head. I went to the parade – it was one my fondest hockey memories.
Any hobbies I’ve been into lately? I just picked up an electric guitar and I am trying to learn that. It’s not easy.
What is the best book I’ve read and why? I enjoyed Joe Abercrombie’s fantasy series.
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? I’ve already hit on this a few times, it’s all about having a group of people you really enjoy spending time with and working together.
What’s your favorite pokemon, and why? Blastoise. Something about a blue turtle with tank guns that shoot water is boss. I’ve always loved Blastoise.
What type of player are you looking to build? Defensive defenseman.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

HO:
- Player Name:
Leon Lokitonov
- Position:
RW
- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate
Alf Magnusson
N/A
- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): ml002#2146

GMs:
Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey?
Currently no other league affiliation.
5+ hours
- Is water wet?
Extremely
- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?
Looking for a good environment and place to hangout. Interests outside of SHL are always a plus.
- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
Mostly just a stepping stone up to the SHL. Would be cool to win a Four Star again. I'll go up to the SHL when my team needs me to.
Relaxed people with common interests.
Yes from the NHL be a pro mode.
Overrated tbh
- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.
Real: Watching the Hawks first cup win. Really got me fully hooked after not really growing up with hockey.
Sim: Winning the four star cup with PGF as a rookie in S38.
Mostly been playing FM and watching seasonal shows.
The Art of Racing in the Rain
Good environment. The team aspect is what always gets me hooked
Umbreon because the shiny is so slick looking plus its lore is really interesting.
- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
Two-way, grinder type of forward.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

- Player Name: Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Benjamin Blue II

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? NA

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): HoltzFan10#0001

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? Nope, only hockey

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Too many (like most of the day each day)

- Is water wet? no! it makes other things wet

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Not much! just for a nice community

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? not sure! just get as much TPE as I can. I would love to have a fantastic rookie year though

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? good people and niceness with the right touch of funny

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? yes actually! the rockets in the WHL

- How do you feel about walruses? Love em

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. My first NHL Devils Game

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? nope! just music listening. I listen to a lot of music

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Ender's game. I love psychological books

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? a good mindset!

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Mudkip!! MUDKIP{!!!!!!!!!!!

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive with a defensive hitting touch. Tom Wilson Type Beat

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

- Player Name: Ricky Koivu

- Position: Right Wing

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Gabriel Johnson (but we don't need to talk about him)

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Not first gen lole

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Gwdjohnson#5364

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? I think my IA corpse is still in ISFL but basically SHL only at this point

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Definitely 6+ I'll tell you that much

- Is water wet? No it just makes things wet. Grow up.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Idk not super invested in juniors but meeting and talking to new people is fun.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Definitely closer to the latter. I'm committed to having as best an SHL career as I can and starting sooner rather than later would help with that.

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? Chill people who joke and fuck around with each other is my bread and butter for a cool place.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I knew it existed cuz of the WHL but I can barely remember what province it's in sometimes.

- How do you feel about walruses? They're cool, big beefy dudes who just chill

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Fuck probably the Habs cup run just last season, that shit was nuts to experience.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Playing a lot of Bloons TD 6

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Maybe the Walking Dead comic series, they're awesome and very well drawn. For actual books maybe the Hobbit.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Being on a team with people you get along with and talk to frequently.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Heliolisk, cuz its a half decent Electric type sweeper and it just has good vibes all around too.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Shutdown defensive forward, point scoring in general gonna come second for me, at least at shl level.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

HO:
- Player Name: Jolmi Koivu

- Position:RW

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Noah Andros

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Not a first gen.

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): GoodOleKimmy#9161

GM:
- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? No other sim leagues.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) So many hours.

- Is water wet? Yes.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? The main thing for me is a good locker room, but second to that is winning.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm hoping to get somewhere in the middle of a good player that wins the cup, but also not spending a ton of time in juniors.

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? Good people.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Whats that?

- How do you feel about walruses? Weird, potentially smelly.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. My favorite hockey memory is the miracle on ice ,USA.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I've really been into fish.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) My favorite all time book is World War Z.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The most important part of a fun league experience is having good people contributing.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Whats pokemon?

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I wanna build a player than can win awards.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

- Player Name: Ben Waters Jr.

Wen Baters

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Waters#4040

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey?
love hockey

enough to do PTs for sure

- Is water wet?
ew what dude no dude stop I'm not wet

Great LR, I have absolutely no other expectations for my SMJHL team

Don't care about call-up time, hoping to have a successful career individually and team-wise, but like I said in the last question, don't really care whether or not that ends up being the case.

activity, obviously quality of personality too but that is relative. Activity alone usually makes an environment that everyone can fit in to.

Yeah the WHL team they're cool

walruses are cool, but not as cool as crocodiles

Golden Goal was pretty sick, habs run last year was pretty sick, probably 2010 Halak run to the CF is my favorite but honestly they're all pretty cool

My hobbies are pretty much just playing single-player management games 95% of the time so lately been playing one of those

I like the bone comics. Those guys are really goofy guys. #1 intellectual book for us smart alecs? probably the harry potter books

Good LR, #1 100%. Anything else can go out the window for me if the LR is there.

Krokorok, he's got a sick look. Look at him with his arms crossed. Are you seeing this guy???

Sniper, more offensive, don't really care about defense but wont suck so bad at defense that I'll be a liability.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Code:
- Player Name: Capy Bara

- Position: LD

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Satoshi Zizagooney

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Wild Capybara#9304

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? I'm in other sim league

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I don't know?

- Is water wet? He's not

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? fun lr

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm fine staying in junior league all years.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Not really

- How do you feel about walruses? They look scary

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Habs run

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Playing lost ark

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) catcher in the rye

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Interact with people and build a good LR

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Zigzagoon because it's the strongest

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I want to be build a defensive player but I'm fine with being a offensive player if needed

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Code:
- Player Name: Shiny Shuckle

- Position: Goalie

- Recreate or First-Gen?: Recreate

- Recreates-- Who was your last player?: Danny Marston

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): _Blitz_#5339 (I also have all DMs on.)

Code:
All about that hockey! I tried ISFL, but juggling two leagues didn't really work for me.

3 hours?

- Is water wet?
Being wet is a state of saturation with a liquid, so I would assume so.

I'd like good times and talks in a comfortable place. Locker room culture is pretty important to the experience I'm looking for.

At this point, I don't see Shiny Shuckle making it to the SHL. I want to focus more on the J, spending at least 4 seasons. The only thing that might keep me from a 5th is the allure of being drafted in S68.

There are so many pieces to a good locker room, but the most foundational is that people want to be there and there's a mutual focus with moral and ethical alignments. If you're the type of person who wants to win regardless of cost, you want to be with the other people who think that way. If the SHL is a Wordle league as much as anything else, then you want to find those people instead. Personally, I like a balance of wanting to win and working for good results, but putting teammates and having fun first.

I had not heard of Kelowna before. When I first did, I thought it was going to be some small town in Ohio. In fairness, I also thought West Kendall was in Canada, but it's in my home state.

I wouldn't want to meet one in real life, but they seem cool. Very big.

Getting to watch the Lightning win their 2nd cup in a row was pretty sweet. I was working when they beat Dallas, so to be able to watch Game 5 against Montreal was really special. If I could have gotten tickets, I would have been there, but the last couple of years have been incredible from a hockey perspective.

I've gotten pretty good at Photoshop since I joined the SHL, sunk a lot of time into it. I'm in a couple of different D&D campaigns and trying to get more into board games.

I don't know that I have a best book, but the one I tend to recommend because I feel like not enough people know about it is called "To Say Nothing of the Dog" by Connie Willis. It's set in a universe where there's established time travel, with certain rules and limitations that make it only really accessible to historians and archaeologists. While the author has some other more serious works in the same universe, this one is more of a comedy. It centers around an Oxford historian named Ned, who is part of a research team that is rebuilding a cathedral. One of the last pieces is a vase that's of comically outlandish design and bad taste, but cannot be recreated for various reasons. It's gone missing in time and Ned's task is to find it. He'll have to trace the timeline against constraints of society, the time travel technology, and his own sanity as an overworked 20-something pinned between an overbearing client and the client's overbearing Victorian ancestors. And yes, there is a dog.

Getting to know people with similar interests and learn about what makes them different, and preferably having fun in the process.

Luxray. I like the typing and aesthetic.

I want to be a very good goalie, but if OOTP weren't cowards that denied the possibility of goalie goals, I would want to set the career record.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

- Player Name: Faust Faker

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Patric Twist

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Patty#3919

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? Uh Hockey only

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) all of the them currently

- Is water wet? of course

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? a good LR and a fun draft class

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Im looking to get called up fairly quickly after 3 seasons

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? Acceptance and good attitudes

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Nope

- How do you feel about walruses? nice mustaches

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Blues winning the Stanley Cup Smile

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? lotttttta gaming

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) pfft tough call, im very into the wheel of time series at the moment

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? communities

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Pigeot cause he was a boss in the OG show

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive stud. give all the points

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

- Player Name: B Jobin

- Position: Goalie

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Gabe-Gooney-Waters Harrak

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? I'm not a first gen

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Nour#1420

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? Oh I'm all about that hockey, brain too small for multiple leagues

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 9

- Is water wet? Yes

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? A winning team lets get a cup!

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Hoping to be the GOAT, don't really care how long I stay down, up to my future SHL GM

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? A room that is friends beyond the sim league shit, that's what has kept me invested

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Used to GM there so no I haven't heard of them

- How do you feel about walruses? Very cool little guys

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Penguins cup wins 09, 16, 17

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? video games and football before the season ended

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Ultimate Spider-Man's initial run by Brian Michael Bendis

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Cool simmer commentary, makes it all feel so much more real

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Gengar I like him because hes a little guy

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I'm a goalie so more offensive I guess.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2022, 08:12 PM by esilverm.)

- Player Name: Pass Forfeit

- Position: D

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Nicolaj Muller

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Carefully

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): esilverm#0001

I have had players in ISFL and PBE but I dont participate in those anymore. SHL was my first and has been my home since 2017

I have 0 time. You would be surprised to hear this, considering I am actively answering this question. I am dictating this and my mom is typing it all out for me.

- Is water wet?
This is merely a question of linguistics. When you dip your foot in the water is it wet when it is in or out? My answer… I believe that when your foot is out of the water it is wet because there remains to be some water on said foot. Then we must beg the question, can water be removed from itself? If this question can be answered then I will truly believe that water is wet. For now I will have to say no.

Good question.

My last player was called up after a full five seasons. I think a good middle ground between an early or late start is good. Honestly as long as I can make an impact in both leagues it would be coolio.

A healthy dose of support, general chat, and cheering for the team.

No. Kelowna doesn’t exist and I stand by this.

No, why

I had lunch with the rat himself, Brad Marchand. I am not a Bruins fan btw.

I’m into fake hockey leagues mostly, but I enjoy collecting records and building websites.

Enders Game. Really great book with a piece of shit author. This book was a major part of my childhood.

Idk I’m pretty big on having a good index. It can make or break a league for me.

Rattata, because it is the strongest.

I am looking to be more two-way or offense focused.

If you are reading this and scouting me, dm me the words: "Geez I wish The Hobbit won the Academy Award for Best Picture in 2012" and I will know that you have seen and read this.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

- Player Name:
Luke Laraque

- Position:
RW

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

Joseph Laraque

N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):
Blix#7392

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey?
I run an STHS GM league as well.

Uhh like 20+

- Is water wet?
Yes

A good locker room is key for me in a team. That's what keeps me engaged and having fun. Winning helps too!

Long and successful junior career for sure. If I get called up I won't be angry, but I won't be begging for it.

Good people. Ultimately that's why we're all here is to experience this all together, so having good people in the locker room is key.

Yes

Tusks are pretty cool I guess...

- What is your favorite hockey memory?
Favorite hockey memory is 2013 Game 7 Bruins vs Leafs, I've never been more thrilled and excited in my life during a hockey game

I have been officiating ice hockey lately

- What is the best book you have read and why?
I don't read a ton for leisure, but my favorite book of all time is the Hobbit

I feel like I'm reiterating, but its all about the people. Even on a losing team if you're on a team with fun and active people it can be an enjoyable and fun experience.

I always loved Pidgeot for some reason growing up playing the games

A bit of both? I'm aiming to build a two way pass first winger, but I am open to building to help the team I'm on.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

- Player Name: Tommy Westbrook (But this time i upd

- Position: C

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreatre

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Tommy Westbrook

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? not me

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Gooney#3390

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? no

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 1

- Is water wet? no

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Fun discord

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Not interested

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? People

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? yes

- How do you feel about walruses? italian loser

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. when flyers won

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? not really

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) spider man

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? good team

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? dont play kids games

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? offensive

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2022, 09:51 AM by LarryTheMVP.)

HO QUESTIONS
- Player Name: David-Arturri Donskoi

- Recreate or First-Gen?  Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Ragnar-Alexandre Ragnarsson-Tremblay, aka RART

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): LarryTheMVP#1018

GM QUESTIONS
- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? I'm in the Basketball League : WSBL and the Soccer League : SSL

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Oh god since I'm a new dad I don't really know, but I try to have at least 2h a day since I'm a full-time student.

- Is water wet? HELL NO. To call something wet is when you can remove water from it or other liquid. Since you can't remove water from water...

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? They are willing to give me the role I want and not change it. I want to achieve goals with a team and I hope they will happen.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I want to stay in the J as long as I'm not ready yet for the big league. If I can stay longer to achieve some great things in the J, I'll be more than happy. I want to be 100% ready to go in the pros and I don't want to rush it.

- In your opinion, what makes a good locker-room? When people are active and can talk about anything without judgment. A good locker-room is a place when you can be yourself and call everyone in it a good person.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes because I'm a Canadian lol

- How do you feel about walruses? They can kill you with a simple sip.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.  When the Montreal Canadiens made the 2021 Stanley Cup Finals and when my Univeristy's hockey team made a legendary comeback when I was at their game.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? PLAYSTATION FREAKING 5.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Hunger Games. The details are absolutely different from the games and I felt Katniss' emotions through the books. Hunger Games is the first ever book series I ever finished.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The Draft, the first moments in our new team and the wholesome welcome from our new teammates.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Chimchar. The very first Pokemon game that I beat was Diamond. It's my favorite game of all the other Pokemon games. He's clearly the best starter from all the Pokemon Games. CHANGE MY MIND.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? A Power Forward. I really want to be the SHL's version of Josh Anderson. So I would like to have a more offensive role but with some decent defensive skills specifically for the physical plays.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?