Create Account

S68 mPT #1: Dialed In Due: November 27th @ 11:59 PM (PST

My pre game ritual is a handshake I've done with scoochie since my rookie year. We shake handas and tap sticks (both of them) right before hitting the ice

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

I had remember seeing once that Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf would have a little superstition of going through doorways and touching the whole doorframe until they are on the ice and that is something I have adapted with the team. They let me go on last and I make sure to touch the whole doorframe and everyone I pass

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Makrus is strict about his pre-game. Every game day he must sleep to 1pm, be late to the arena and miss warmup, then eat an entire pizza right before game time. This wasn't a ritual until back in S61 when he won the 4 star cup on VAN. It worked then so why change it.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

It's 5 minutes until game time and Alexi Piastri knows just what he has to do.. it's time to listen to Spirit in Black by Slayer and get super pumped up for the game. Seems to be working so far this season.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

The pregame ritual is getting drunk on Guinness and telling everyone to leave him alone while he thinks about his entire life. Basically it's like the opening to walk the line.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

A nice pregame dial in ritual that Pablo Salvatici has is to down a shot before every game. It gets the blood flowing to his extremities and gets him fired up and ready to talk as much shit as humanly possible.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

The Angus Mcfife pre-game ritual is listening to Beast in Black best songs (the complete 3 albums in a row) and listening to it so loud that my teamates have to hear it too. @Leppish likes it because he liks metal and he is Finnish. The other guys do not like it because they only listen to bad rappers.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Coopers pre game is ritual is he doesn’t really talk to anyone as he’s getting ready & dressed usually keeps to himself & ignores the noise

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Aksel's got his personal coffee pre-game ritual, but right before he gets on the ice he has a couple handshake-hugs with the guys and a complicated footwork routine with Anton.

Code:
30 words

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

ITs a big thing in the Buffalo locker room to just let a live buffalo loose in the clubhouse and try to tackle it and keep it pinned down as a team. It is quite the task which really gets the blood flowing and works you up as a team. It keeps the world moving around!

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

To get ourselves upset before the games and really bring out the effort that comes from good old fashioned rage, I makke sure to have the team mvp from the last game rub a jalapeno in my eye. I find it I invigorating and it really gets the juices flowing

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Mew Two's pregame ritual is to use his telekinetic powers to crack the backs of all his teammates. He lifts them up and them stretches them in the perfect way to get that nice satisfying crack, hopefully without accidentally crippling them. With their backs cracked, Mew Two's teammates are unstoppable

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Nino Di Giuseppe has a pre-game routine of making sure he gets to the bench 5 minutes before the fans are allowed into the stadium and pounding down 3 bottles of water just to make sure he is locked in

[Image: ADOQcvG.png]
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: wu5MVvy.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Being that I am the last player from the Platoon's Cup run, I dont have any pregame rituals or antics with anyone. I usually will sit in silence by myself. I try to get my head right and focus on being able to play the game to the best of my ability.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Me, @ajwllmsn and @Chris-McZehrl have a ritual hand shake before every game. As we are the Younglings of Texas, we developed a solid chemistry. We're giving ourselves some fast handshakes and after we bump our shoulders, I took their shoulders and shake them as I'm screaming at them to hype them up.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?