Create Account

S70 mPT #1: The Cardshark

Makrus "The Tater" Jager definitely wins all of the board games. He's spent a lot of time on the run from the German government, so he's best at anything analog.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

It's definitely Scoochie Stratton. He would find a way to cheat by looking at the cards out the back window or setting up pieces in a different postition than they were in after the bus hits a pothole and knocks shit over

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

There is only one possible answer in my case. @LarryTheMVP is always whooping us all when we play board games, because, him being the DAD, he's had a lot of practice and he has learnt how to strategize agaisnt 2 years old wich are basicaly the same as hockey players.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

It's me, I'm the guy making people play stuff like wingspan and surviving mars instead of dumb games like monopoly, and being the only one that cares enough to know all the rules helps you win some games

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

@CampinKiller is a menace when it comes to Blackjack...probably because he doesn't have the skill to take my money at Texas Hold 'Em. Regardless, I have to give him props and it drives me crazy!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Valieva has no idea how to play board games and card games. The rookies have a lot of fun with her, bet against her, and get a lot of money. Which is good, because how can you buy or rent something in British Columbia with only 3 millions per year?!? Housing is expensive.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

I will be honest, Ryosuke Sato is quite a boardgame fanatic and even though he just joined the Seattle Argonauts, he knows he is one of the more knowledgeable players on the team regarding boardgames. He is so big on boardgames he even goes on Kickstarter to find the latest ones!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

If QCC game nights are any indication, it depends on the game. I'm the queen of Skribblio...but whoever wins our many games of Yahtzee is whoever cheet the most. (It's Evok.)

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

We have a notorious card game menace on the Philly Forge, so much so no one wants to play with him. Stud goalie BASE PACK is to be feared when it comes to card games.... HE IS MADE OF CARDS IT IS SIMPLY NOT FAIR!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I think on the Philadelphia Forge it would have to be our goaltender Base Pack especially when it comes to cards. Anytime he's losing he just draws a card he needs from his own body.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

For Baltimore, this is definitely team captain Lord Raiden @Jumbobone19. He loves to hustle the rookies and take almost all of their meager early career earnings. That's the secret why he always takes minimum; he knows he can get more cash off innocent kids on road trips.

Dee Centerman IV seems to give him a run for his money, though. Raiden played a few hands with him the other night and lost a fair bit of coin.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Petr is basically a human super computer, so naturally Petr is winning all mathematically solvable games and ruining friendships along the way. A necessary sacrifice indeed.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Its a hard call since the entire team is quite competetive when it comes to board games, but most likely it would be "Gravy Train" cause he just keeps rolling the best.

It has to be Marton (@FaraDian). He’s a massive board game nerd and I can’t believe how many games he has, so just about anything we play with the guys and gals and all non-binary pals, he seems to always have the edge. What a nerd.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Ryuuji Minamino definitely wins the most games because he's been around the league the longest and has the most experience and time spent playing these sorts of games on road trips

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate