Create Account

S70 mPT #1: The Cardshark
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2023, 08:36 PM by Slappydoodle.)

Hugh Manius tends to win most of the board games played around the locker room. This is primarily because Hugh thinks all board games entail hitting your opponent with a board, often with nails embedded therein. As you might imagine, this leads to a lot of forfeits and a few hospital visits.

@Bonk

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

B Jobin easily wins the most board games because not only is he really handsome and talented at hockey but he also has a the mind of a master strategist which makes him quite the problem at games like battleship for example

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

The best player at board games on the team trips is BASE PACK. His vast knowledge and expertise in the field of board games makes him the winner on most occasions. Unless Red Kirkby flips the table in rage before the game is done, in which case its a stalemate. (50 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Having just moved to the Inferno fairly recently I'm still figuring out who's good at what.. but it's probably fair to say it wouldn't be me. I love board/card games but I'm not always super great at them.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

We dont know why, but Xavier Doom just win every game we play. Everyone think he's cheating, but we have never a clue that he did, and its almost frustrating. Mybe lady luck is on his side.

If there’s anyone on the Malamutes who can keep you from focusing on your cards, it’s 
@Eggcracker9. As his name could tell ya, he’s often “cracking” us up on the bus, which leads to him winning most games.

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar

The answer to this question is Julian Flörsch. I was totally not paid to say this and Julian is truly the greatest board gamer in the entire SHL. Very good, can't be beat.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

The teammate that wins the most board games would have to be Elena Maximova. She doesn't win these games because she is good, but rather that she cheats. She enjoys fighting so if anyone ever called her out on it, the bus/plane would quickly turn into a war zone.

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

I'm going to say Slip McScruff wins the most. He has been around for so long, I think he's got a lot of tricks up his sleeves. He can probably read the younger players pretty easily after such a long time in the league.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

the teammate who wins the most card games if we're talking about the armada is gnabe dabson because he's one cunning motherfucker who knows his cards well

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I think its Rhys Pritchard who wins the most board games when on trips with Calgary.  He's was already great at them in Anaheim and from his time in Toronto he's added on expertise in so many more tabletop games its uncanny.

Nathaniel Barca wins the most card games because he cheats. No not really he just loves playing them so and is very good at them! When you play a ton of them you tend to get good at them.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

I do. If we are playing poker it is my ability to not blink. It really creeps out the opponents once they realize it's been 10 or 20 minutes, and then their focus is just thrown off. Easy Peasy

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

It's Grogu Mandosson. I'm new to the team, so I haven't played too many, but something tells me the players let him win since he runs the team. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get...

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

It's obviously Eero Makela, the guy has the biggest nerd cred out there and I have no idea what tricks they teach them in Finland, but he sure has some surprising moves up his sleeve as well!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]